Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by Renesmee101 »

I know. The actors cast for the Pack just justified my Team Wolfpack status. Looove them. And hopefully the ones who aren't as cut as Taylor and Alex can get there soon. I still can't get over how fit Taylor got in less than a year. It's amazing. ;)
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

Im kinda laughing to myself, because with all of the pictures of taylor working out on set , and now the ET thing with him looking so buff, a funny image has come to my mind...

Picture a cinema full of anxious twi-hards watching new moon for the first time.(Que tension/suspense)
Picture all the girls oggling the werewolf eye candy.(*licks lips* yummy...)
Picture all the ten or so guys in the cinema enviously cursing them for their amazing ab's.(stupid f**king pretty boys...)
And for their girlfriends unwillingless to make out with them, because they might miss something crucial.(boy-pout)
Now picture a shirtless! Taylor coming onto the screen for the first time as a werewolf.(and remember to breathe)
Picture all team jacobites Sighing in bliss.(you prob already are...)
Later, picture all the Edward fans leaning foreward in anticipation when bella races towards the clock tower...
*holds breath*......

And the bitter, dissapointed grumbles when they see robert shirtless, with the abs of a twelve year old ........and perhaps bad sparkly effects.
Some might just cry. (though that would NOT be rob's fault.)

THEN we will see who will stay on team Edward!!! or at least, who will contiue to bash taylor!

(btw-no offense meant to rob at all, as great as he is, he just isnt a werewolf!)
Renesmee101
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

silver-swallow wrote:Im kinda laughing to myself, because with all of the pictures of taylor working out on set , and now the ET thing with him looking so buff, a funny image has come to my mind...

Picture a cinema full of anxious twi-hards watching new moon for the first time.(Que tension/suspense)
Picture all the ten or so guys in the cinema enviously cursing them for their amazing ab's.(stupid f**king pretty boys...)
And for their girlfriends unwillingless to make out with them, because they might miss something crucial.(boy-pout)
Now picture a shirtless! Taylor coming onto the screen for the first time as a werewolf.(and remember to breathe)
Later, picture all the Edward fans leaning foreward in anticipation when bella races towards the clock tower...
*holds breath*......

And the bitter, dissapointed grumbles when they see robert shirtless, with the abs of a twelve year old ........and perhaps bad sparkly effects.

THEN we will see who will stay on team Edward!!! or at least, who will contiue to bash taylor!

(btw-no offense meant to rob at all, as great as he is, he just isnt a werewolf!)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That's awesome, and soooo true! I'm definitly ready for Taylor to get the recognition he deserves, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to share him yet! :lol:
Dork Squad
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

Renesmee101 wrote:
silver-swallow wrote:Im kinda laughing to myself, because with all of the pictures of taylor working out on set , and now the ET thing with him looking so buff, a funny image has come to my mind...

*holds breath*......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That's awesome, and soooo true! I'm definitly ready for Taylor to get the recognition he deserves, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to share him yet! :lol:
Agreed!!! So many people are going to just start jumping on the bandwagon. I dont really want things to change, i like being in the smaller percentage! I dont think i would really like edward lovers/jacob lovers ratio to be 50;50, thats just too many people. And with too many people just comes bitchyness and conflict WITHIN the teams!!! at least all of us jacob lovers can get along with one another!! If this is the case and there is an increase, those who were team jacob even before twilight came out can just be like "ya snooze ya loose...we get first pick" :D :D
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

LOL you guys posted like crazy while I was stuck at work. I'm so damn busy!!!
Anyway naf, I feel your pain, the Bulls got demolished by the Celtic last night!!! I HATE THE CELTICS!!!
At least the Lakers have a chance at a championship this year. Bulls are still too young.

Back to Taylor, I just don't think Selena is pretty enough for him. Does anybody else think she has a big head? I mean size. LOL!!!
But yeah, I don't want to share my Taycob to some cutesy girl!! Taylor hold out for better!!!
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

You see, i just have a major thing against ALL disney characters that are not animated cute little animals. Selena, vanessa, efron, demi, miley, jonas brothers........ I just dont like ANY of them :| . No disrespect to anyone who does, thats just me personally. Some, if not most of those I mentioned above give off major airheaded vibes an awful lot. I would'nt mind taylor dating someone, i'd be happy to see him with a girlfriend, I just wouldn't be happy to be seeing him and selena going out together, as in WITH each other. eugh. NOT that it's any of my business what he does, but still!

Strangely, if i was to picture him going out with someone, (and im REALLY not one for encouraging celebrity hookups for the sake of it) I can see him and emma watson. Someone more graceful or sophisticated, kinda?
i dunno. maybe im just having a weird moment.

Hehe, i love how everyone (includng myself occasionally, i gotta say!) think we can just matchmake for him, and that if WE approve, they'll somehow get together :roll: .... Its pathetic... and yet... i just cant help myself!!!!
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Cye- I HATE THE CELTICS TOO!! They beat the Lakers last year and became the champs....EWW!! Haha... the Bulls will get there, I love them!!

Back to Taylor,

Selena: I don't think she has a big head/ size (LOL...because I seriously laughed at that). I just think her hair is too thick for her head... does that make sense?? Because I have thick hair, but it matches my head size. Plus, the way they fix her hair doesn't help her when she bobs her head... cause it makes her look like she does have a BIG HEAD!! (LOL)

silver-swallow- funny... im actually listening to Demi's song "behind enemy lines" i love that song!! anywho, i actually like demi & selena. I say demi is a pretty good singer & selena is like the "disney" channels best female actress. but still i CANNOT see them with Taylor... I use to like the idea of a "Taymi" couple (taylor & demi) but that was before she really blew up on disney.

like i said before, i like selena but idk. it's just i feel like she's not on his level you know? like look who selena's with...demi, miley, that guy who plays her brother on her show, jonas brothers... you see the pattern? in other words...disney, disney, disney is all she's with!! she's too "TWEENIE"...now if you look at taylor, he's with kristen, rob, edi, rachelle, nikki... people who are in a much higher level than DISNEY!! so yeah, i have to agree with Cye, she's not good enough for him. but i do have to say... she totally upgraded with taylor!! hahaha.... taylor > nick

one person i dont mind seeing taylor with who's associated with disney is alyson stoner! i think her and taylor are cute together... she's like not your average "TWEENIE GIRLY GIRL" like the rest of the disney clones. she's a dancer, and her and taylor are friends... what do you guys think?? "Tayson"?? hahaha that sounds funny!
silver-swallow wrote: Agreed!!! So many people are going to just start jumping on the bandwagon. I dont really want things to change, i like being in the smaller percentage! I dont think i would really like edward lovers/jacob lovers ratio to be 50;50, thats just too many people. And with too many people just comes bitchyness and conflict WITHIN the teams!!! at least all of us jacob lovers can get along with one another!! If this is the case and there is an increase, those who were team jacob even before twilight came out can just be like "ya snooze ya loose...we get first pick" :D :D
oh i know... i have a feeling that after NM, our thread is going to have sooo many "newbies" NNNNOOOOO haha :lol: :lol: well they can join the team taycob site!!

i remember reading comments from people when the "WOLF PACK" *swoon* picture came out... some were switching teams from edward to jacob... wow!! some of the team edward fans are soooo retarded (not all... SOME!!) one person was like... "if you are team jacob than that means you hate alice..." ...blah blah blah... i was like, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! hahaha how pathetic!!

Im with Renesmee, i have always been a wolf girl but that wolf pack picture re insured me that i picked the right team!! LOL :D
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Renesmee101

Post by Renesmee101 »

I'm not gonna lie, the Jonas Brothers and Demi dominate most of my iTunes.

Switz: I think its so funny that you said that Sel has a big head, cause my dad says that anytime he sees her on tv. I kinda agree, but I think that its more the way her hair is styled/how much hair she has that makes it look big.
switzgal wrote:But yeah, I don't want to share my Taycob to some cutesy girl!! Taylor hold out for better!!!
I totally agree! he should be with someone on par with him, not below. As much as I think Sel's adorable and I love her, she's not good enough for Taylor. BUT if she thinks that our disapproval of her with Taylor is a green light to get back with Nicholas, I might have to have a little talk with her. :twisted: I kid, I kid.

Naf: I agree that Selena is Disney's best actress, but I also think that if she graduates from Disney, she's gonna have a really hard time being taken seriously, whereas Taylor was able to stay out of the "kid actor" stereotype even when he was in SB&LG and Cheaper 2. I also agree that Taylor and Allison would be adorable. I've always hoped that they would get together, if he were to date anyone from the Disney sphere. :lol:
Dork Squad
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

Sorry to any body likes her but... I really hate Selena. She's just sooooo Disney. I know I am a hypocrite because I love the Jonas Brothers, I just can't see Taylor with anybody from Disney, he's just at a different level.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

^^i kno wat u mean about she's sooo disney. but it coulda been worse, it coulda been miley cyrus or something. *shivers*
maybe its just caz i'm in my mid-20's but i do not find the jo bros hot. at all. but i can see y younger girls would like them. i think taylor's hot but then i feel like a pervert. i need to wait until he's at least 20. :lol:

edit:
someone mentioned how after new moon there will be alot of taylor groupies n prbly alot newcomers in here. that would be good, but i like how its always been us. like since day 1, or at least since crapon tried to get the part. we're taylor's loyal fans.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1