Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by Jadey »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
Like this entire thread wouldn't make him uncomfortable? :lol:
so! :oops: he'd be alone reading these, so he can be uncomfortable in the comfort of his own.. room?
:lol:

(Rob, don't listen to them. Listen to me)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

ForJazz926 wrote:In e-Rob land, everything is consentual. God knows if I saw him in real life I'd p.iss myself and run off. But in e-Rob land, I am fearless and Rob totally wants my shi.t. So quit burstin' bubbles, Jadey! :lol:
I feel like we are ganging up on her... :? oh well! :D I must second that! Stop bursting our lovely bubbles filled with Rob! 9uh please?)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

ForJazz926 wrote:In e-Rob land, everything is consentual. God knows if I saw him in real life I'd p.iss myself and run off. But in e-Rob land, I am fearless and Rob totally wants my shi.t. So quit burstin' bubbles, Jadey! :lol:
HAHAHAHA E-Rob land...That is funny. I don't know how I would react to meeting Rob..Probably just act normal because he is just a regular guy after all. I won't burst your bubbles ForJazz..Btw, I thought you were going to give me a full critique on my siggie *cringes nervously*
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

:cry: I am not bursting bubbles!

Fine, im keeping my robcrack to myself.
I was gunna show you all but now you're being mean.

so :D
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Holy hell I haven't been here in like three days and you guys are already on page 24!
I really have no idea what's going on but I figured I'd pop in and say hi. :) So hi!
I'm going to attempt to skim over the pages and get a general idea of what's been going on. lol
So here I go...
Hope everyone has been doing well. :P
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :o :cry:

Can you at least forget that promise, at least for tomorrow, for my birthday? Pawease? Pwretty, prwetty please!?!??!?!?! *gives the best Alice pout i can manage...a single tear running down my cheek*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:HAHAHAHA E-Rob land...That is funny. I don't know how I would react to meeting Rob..Probably just act normal because he is just a regular guy after all. I won't burst your bubbles ForJazz..Btw, I thought you were going to give me a full critique on my siggie *cringes nervously*
Oh god - you still want that? You didn't respond so I assumed you were like "bugger off, Jules." I can totally do it. And not that it's not awesome - it's just that you showed interest and I got SOOO excited about that, so I thought I'd continue with you if you want.

In all seriousness, all I want to do with Rob for real is TALK (and drink). God I find the guy so fascinating, I just want to hear him speak and watch him listen and hear his take on everything. I mean he's gorgeous and all, but none of it would matter if his personality didn't kick everyone else's butt right off the planet. But that is NO FUN AT ALL to talk about - I just wanted to reassure Jadey. And thanks hon for being so upstanding. I just can't help it - since there is no "real world Rob" for me, I play all day in e-Rob land, where I am queen of his sexual fantasies, and all he does when I rip his clothes off and shove him around is beg for more.

um....*takes the rating of the thread up a peg* ...sorry guys. *hangs head in shame*

Image Image
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

stellar87 wrote:Holy hell I haven't been here in like three days and you guys are already on page 24!
I really have no idea what's going on but I figured I'd pop in and say hi. :) So hi!
I'm going to attempt to skim over the pages and get a general idea of what's been going on. lol
So here I go...
Nikki!! *cough*dontforgettovoteyourfaceoffformatttomorrow*cough*

I totally thought you said you'd "poop in" and say hi. And my response would have been "*poops back at you*." How have you been and whatcha been doin'?

Image Image
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

ForJazz926 wrote: In all seriousness, all I want to do with Rob for real is TALK (and drink). God I find the guy so fascinating, I just want to hear him speak and watch him listen and hear his take on everything. I mean he's gorgeous and all, but none of it would matter if his personality didn't kick everyone else's butt right off the planet. But that is NO FUN AT ALL to talk about - I just wanted to reassure Jadey. And thanks hon for being so upstanding. I just can't help it - since there is no "real world Rob" for me, I play all day in e-Rob land, where I am queen of his sexual fantasies, and all he does when I rip his clothes off and shove him around is beg for more.

um....*takes the rating of the thread up a peg* ...sorry guys. *hangs head in shame*
:lol: Julie, that's awesome. Of course Rob begs for more. DUH! He also never needs downtime (at least in my e-Rob land).
Don't hang your head in shame...or at least don't feel too bad. Your thoughts are very similar to mine. It can't be helped. We need a place where rating doesn't matter. haha

Okay, I just read your second post! haha I didn't poop in to say hi...although I thought about. :lol:
I won't forget to vote. :D
I've been doing good. I've just been really busy the past few days and most of the time if I don't have enough time to sit down and read everything on here I get frustrated so I stay away until I have enough time. I'm weird like that. :roll:
How have you been?
Last edited by stellar87 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

ForJazz926 wrote:
stellar87 wrote:Holy hell I haven't been here in like three days and you guys are already on page 24!
So here I go...
Nikki!! *cough*dontforgettovoteyourfaceoffformatttomorrow*cough*

I totally thought you said you'd "poop in" and say hi. And my response would have been "*poops back at you*." How have you been and whatcha been doin'?
Sorry i must freeze the Robness for a second...(not really yelling, just really surprised) HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR MATTHEW! Adam is much better!