Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Hi everyone!

I'm glad you all are enjoying Wide Awake! I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Chapter 49 had been posted this morning. Everything else ceased to happen (no laundry, no lunches being made for school, no dishes being done) so that I could get my fix. While I can't wait for Chapter 50 and the Epilogue, I also don't want it to end..... ;)

I'm in the process of rereading NM, and can I just say, upon their return from Volterra, when Edward is explaining to Bella how much he loves her.....he just makes me swoon! Which I guess is why we are all here! :D :lol:

Hope you all have a great Edward-filled day!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

How exciting. I'm thrilled to be in the WA loop, but I'm upset that I didn't know about it sooner! It hasn't been mentioned much on here, except for that sig picture (which I'm still dying to find out what that unicorn means), so I really had no idea how big it was. But now I see....WA ADDICTS UNITE! It's the guilty pleasure Twilight fix I never thought to ask for.

♥midnight_sun♥, I have to admit that I feel out of place on the Robward thread these days. There's so much activity it's really hard to keep up and everyone already knows each other. But I might take you up on that and vent my new love there. I'm on chapter 23. I want to finish it today but I don't want it to be over already. Not to mention I can't put off being productive any longer. It's so tempting. What a dilemma.

Bad Edward makes me want to use the F word. He's f***ing amazing, and I f***ing love it.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Which scene/speech in any of the books would you change and what would you have happen/said? I agree with everyone else here on the Jacob kiss at the end of Eclipse. Uggh! I hate reading this part. I also would like to change Jacob showing up at the wedding/reception. And then I would like some more details from the wedding.

What do you think Edward was thinking when this happened? What do you think his emotions were? (during the Eclipse kiss) I actually have wondered if he knew what Jacob was planning here. On page 521 when he gets back from finding Jacob he says"...no matter which way you decide to go." So I think he had a good idea of what Jacob was planning on doing. Ugh the manipulation here just makes me so mad. :x He's obviously probably in pain & getting disguting details from Jacob's thoughts wouldn't help, I also think he was probably thinking how being w/Jacob and having a "normal human life" is what would be better for Bella & he would let her go if that's what she decided. I would love to read this from his pov as well to get an idea of what's he's thinking. It would be heartwrenching but I want to read it & all the of the books from his pov. (I'm kind of worried how they're going to protray this in the movie. It will definitely be an icky scene in the movie & I know I'm going to hate it. :evil: )

I thought of a couple other favorite Edward lines I wanted to share. I love in Eclipse after the first "kiss" when Edward comes to get Bella and him & Jacob are talking outside her house & how they're both going to be fighting for her Jacob says may the best man win & Edward responds "That sounds about right.....pup." I love that he calls him a pup, Jacob is not a man he's a stupid werewolf. (And he's not even close to being the awesome man that Edward is. Jacob is annoying immature teenager.) It's not as good as calling him dog, but it was still good.

I also love the note he leaves Bella in Eclipse when he goes hunting. "Look after my heart I've left it with you." It's just so sweet and romantic. I got from Borders a bookmark with that quote on it. There's also a picture of Edward on the other side, but I actually don't really like the picture. (I got it just for the quote.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I really need to start reading Wide Awake. Everybody is saying its so good, but ever since I found the lex I haven't been on fanfic enough to notice such a popular story! But you have me curious! I wanna read it now!

& guess what my fellow TEers!?!IM POSTING MY 1000TH POST RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE ON TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D & Im vair excited about that fact!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

^congrats, Ted!

ok guys, I really can't wait for a new thread just so i can update a post instead copying and pasting over and over.
also, i am COMPLETELY lost here on this thread. someone want to post a new question? or just tell me what's going on..? (i've been busy-- and still am...) so here's the TE list, i don't feel like posting anything else. sigh. sorry guys..

Team Edward Members
Jenna (debussygirl)
Sam (samajama)
Ashley (♥midnight_sun♥)
Emily (~*~Emily~*~)
Bells (BellsEdwardalways)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Logan (DunnerheartsTwilight)
Emmaline (edwardlikeshaystacks)
Nikkel (edwardsblossom)
Elise (eliselovesedwardx)
Gabi (Eternally Dazzled)
Nat/Natallie (Jasper<3)
Jennifer (JenTheWriter)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Bri/Briana (Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3)
Ted (Mrs.TeddyBear)
Christy (navarre)
Jen (pennybug84)
Sarah (sarah!)
Shadow (shadowsinger)
Mary (Tengo Nubs.)
Shel ('twahy-lahyt')
(Twilightchick79)
Shelby (twilighter1193)
Sandy (twilightsagaaddict)
Heather (waiting tobe dazzled)

PM me if you want to be a member of Team Edward and I'll add you to the list! ~Sam

editito: added a new member :]
also, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!?!? *feels sooooooo out of the loop*
Last edited by samajama on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:I really need to start reading Wide Awake. Everybody is saying its so good, but ever since I found the lex I haven't been on fanfic enough to notice such a popular story! But you have me curious! I wanna read it now!

You have no @@$%#!! idea how #$@!! awesome it is!!! :D :lol:

Chapter 49 - beyond words!!!! Already in the middle of re-reading it. Yeah, I'm an addict!!! *points finger at twilightsagaaddict* she corrupted me! MuHaaaaHaaaa!! :twisted:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

samajama wrote:

Samajama~ If you're WTF moment is referring to WA or Wide Awake, well then allow me to introduce you. I am all for enabling new addicts! Wide Awake is quite possibly the best TwiFanFic EVER written!! It is written by this fan-fracking-tastic woman who goes by the handle AngstGoddess003. The story, as she describes it is...
Edward and Bella have dark pasts that leave them severely emotionally scarred, with nightmares that force them to
stay awake. They meet and begin to form a bond during the night hours. AH, Highly OOC, Rated M

And, she's not kidding about the M part either.

A few warnings however before you start reading; 1) Clear the calendar for several days. I promise, once you get past chapter 2, you CANNOT stop reading. You will find yourself awake at 4 am because you have ot finish... 2) Be ware, it is SERIOUSLY addictive. Work will go undone, partners, pets and or children ignored, and household chores will become laughable.

Ahhh, Darkward. Enjoy!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jazz Girl wrote:
samajama wrote:

Samajama~ If you're WTF moment is referring to WA or Wide Awake, well then allow me to introduce you. I am all for enabling new addicts! Wide Awake is quite possibly the best TwiFanFic EVER written!! It is written by this fan-fracking-tastic woman who goes by the handle AngstGoddess003. The story, as she describes it is...
Edward and Bella have dark pasts that leave them severely emotionally scarred, with nightmares that force them to
stay awake. They meet and begin to form a bond during the night hours. AH, Highly OOC, Rated M

And, she's not kidding about the M part either.

A few warnings however before you start reading; 1) Clear the calendar for several days. I promise, once you get past chapter 2, you CANNOT stop reading. You will find yourself awake at 4 am because you have ot finish... 2) Be ware, it is SERIOUSLY addictive. Work will go undone, partners, pets and or children ignored, and household chores will become laughable.

Ahhh, Darkward. Enjoy!
Samajama - Jazz Girl is NOT kidding! I am one of the newest people she has gotten to read WA and I was addicted before I even finished reading chapter 2. Take all warnings seriously. Notes about the above warnings: 1) This is definitly true. I was up for about 72 hours without sleep at one point trying to read it all (there were 47 chapters out already when I started reading it). 2) Yes, the BEWARE warning about how addictive it is is no joke. A few of us are trying to get WA its own thread because it is taking over a few threads. 3) Jazz Girl has forgotten this one but DO NOT READ IT AT WORK, SCHOOL, ECT! You will laugh, cry, and ect. which means people will be looking at you quite oddly with all of the uncontrolable outbursts you will have.

And incase you haven't already figured it out you will lose sleep when reading this, so be prepared!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
Samajama - Jazz Girl is NOT kidding! I am one of the newest people she has gotten to read WA and I was addicted before I even finished reading chapter 2. Take all warnings seriously. Notes about the above warnings: 1) This is definitly true. I was up for about 72 hours without sleep at one point trying to read it all (there were 47 chapters out already when I started reading it). 2) Yes, the BEWARE warning about how addictive it is is no joke. A few of us are trying to get WA its own thread because it is taking over a few threads. 3) Jazz Girl has forgotten this one but DO NOT READ IT AT WORK, SCHOOL, ECT! You will laugh, cry, and ect. which means people will be looking at you quite oddly with all of the uncontrolable outbursts you will have.

And incase you haven't already figured it out you will lose sleep when reading this, so be prepared!
I was actually afraid of that..I am terrible at this. I can just read and read until my eyes fall out. So this will definitely keep me up at night I imagine. I just started last night. Read chapter 1, and excited for the rest. I already ignore my partner when I read Twilight, so he's used to it :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

We definitely need a WA thread.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo