Writers Central

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Writers Central

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I think if you have a good character in mind, use her. But Bree would also be very interesting. Its your fic, it's up to you, and I'm sure it will be great either way!!!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I am writing a story atm.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I am also writing a story at the moment, tried to put some of it on fanfic, but my pc blocked the exact page you use to upload a new story. So I can't post it there.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I started writing a story ages ago but I had my exams so I stopped!
I based the main character on one of my best friends and she want to read it so I wrote a little chapter today with her in it!
I really enjoyed doing it and I can't wait until summer when I can sit down and properly write the entire thing! It’s so much fun!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Who doesn't love writing....?
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

This may be really long, so just bare with me. hah.

I have a story about a 16 year old girl who is a witch. She gets in a car crash and gets into a coma, but the person driving was killed instantly. (Does that make any sense?) Her best friend (they've been best friends all their lives and are imprinted in a way) comes to talk with her several times a day while she's unconcious still because he feels like she can hear him, and somehow he has powers of his own he doesn't know about. While he's holding her hand, he has his own powers sent through her, mixing with her powers that are already there inside her. The problem is that I don't know how long she should be in the coma before waking up, I don't know how much progress she should make in whatever time with her new strength, what the first thing she does when she's awake, how much strength she has waking up, or even how long the stay at the hospital would extend after her waking, with magic involved. I'm also thinking she responds to her friend one day he's just sitting there quietly, and her eyes kind of look like she knows someone is in the room with her. Her age is important with the process too, I think. She's 16. But yeah, I don't know anything about comas and frankly, my brain can't handle all the info at once. :P There's even more to the plot, but this situation she is in is what's keeping me from writing more to it. I'd be truly grateful for any help of what to do with it and understanding it. Thank you in advance.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^What help do you need? Plot? Characters? Writing? Background info (like the coma)? I actually was attempting a story involving comas and did a little research, so I can dig up some stuff I found it you want if that's what you need help with.
I have too many stories swirling around right now. I have to finish editing my one book and work on its sequel, then my friend and I are writing one together, and I just came up with one that I am in love with, but my priorities make it fall back. It makes me sad. :(
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

i flipping love writing!
i write songs and stories, sometimes poems, but rarely since they all end up being songs anyways
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

I am writing a story about a girl called Lilliai and her sister Rsoe who get the swine flu (okay, my story over exagerates that...but it's the story thta couts..right?). Rose starts to die and Lilliai watched her wither. She feels like they can talk through their minds( make sense?) and they form a tight relationship. Lilliai eventually gets sick aswell and she watches her sisters last days and her own.

( Does it make sense? Any other suggestions? Please? Your input? Look i know it's exaggerated on the whole swine flu thing but it's something to write about.)
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

^^oo, that sounds pretty good, i like that name, lilliai
hope it turns out well!
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~