Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by Edward_Addict »

Hey laaaadies! Lookie lookie what I found!
100 monkeys music video premiere!!!
Jackson is SOOO cute, even in a dress! (Which we already knew from Criminal Minds :lol: )

I really need to rent S. Darko or something, just to see Jackson and Ed in the same scenes. Seriously, Jasper and Chuck Bass? What more could a girl ask for??? ;)

Andy, no worries about the name thing. We're all clear now, which is all that matters! :D
Image Image
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

fangs--I live in the US but I've always spelled theatre that way. I know, according to American English I spelled it wrong, but I think it looks cooler spelled the British way. Or I guess they spell it that way in Canada, too.

OMJ that video! Jackson does look cute in a dress--but so does Ben G! It surprised me! Also I love the little thing at the bottom where someone (is it Ben J or Jerad?) is beating up the bananaman! It was also a really great song. Very zen and relaxing. Though not the kind of thing I should listen to when I'm trying to wake up, lol. Thank you Mandy!

And now I bid you all adieu, for the coffee maker is calling.

Later!

--Jen
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Mandy: You are so totally my fave person right now! (not that you weren't already ;) ) That video was awesome! I had to watch it like 5 times so I could get all of it! I watched Jackson the first time, then Ben G., then (I can't remember if it is Jerad or Ben J.) but I watched him, and then the little mini guys at the bottom, and then Jackson again!

Jen: I loved watching the banana man get beaten/eaten! :lol:

He is sooo cute! Look at those glasses!
Different glasses but still adorable!

Scary face but he can even pull off a purpley pink shirt!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
therealmrswhitlock

Sarah, I honestly think Jackson could wear ANYTHING and look hot.
And I think he looks totally adorable with those glasses. Makes him look like a guy I could actually go out with. *sigh*

You've officially made my day! Thanks for the fix!

EDIT: I found these while messing around on youtube!

jackson at eyecon no. 1

jackson at eyecon no. 2

jackson at eyecon no. 3

jackson at eyecon no. 4

number 5

I'm still squealing!!!!!!!!
therealmrswhitlock

Sorry about the double post it wouldn't let me put in anymore urls!

number 6--in-person bat twirling!

number 7--BUTT!

number 8--TATTOO!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sarah and Jen, thank you both for bringing those beautiful pics and EyeCon videos into our lives! *hugs you both* :D

Sarah, I especially looove that pic of him in the nerd glasses. Could he BE any hotter?? I don't think so. And I've always had a thing for dorks, so I just love that look on him even more. Don't forget to click on the second and third pics again to enlarge them! I know you forget about that sometimes. :)

Jen, those videos are too much awesome. He's so cute and funny, even when people ask the most retarded questions. :roll: Seriously, if I were ever at one of those things and was lucky enough to talk to Jackson, I would try to come up with an interesting/unique question that he'd actually enjoy answering. On the 4th video some girl was dumb enough to actually call him Jasper and he was like "Who? Oh I guess that's me." Stupid girl.
But I love when he does his Disney voice! So cute. The bat flipping and tattoo were enough to make me sit and stare with my eyes glazed over for several minutes. I swear I had the biggest smile on my face through all those videos. Thankfully no one was around or else I'd look like quite the freak! :lol:
Image Image
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I absolutely loved the bat twirling! Teehee :D If only there could have ben an extended baseball scene that lasted longer than 2 minutes so Jackson could do more flippy things...
Mandy, you weren't the only one with a big grin. I'm so glad my family wasn't around to see that, especially my brother :lol:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

addictedbooklover wrote:I absolutely loved the bat twirling! Teehee :D If only there could have ben an extended baseball scene that lasted longer than 2 minutes so Jackson could do more flippy things...
Exactly, I completely agree. Fortunately, we were able to see some more bat twirling in the special features of the DVD.

Sarah, Jen... thank you so much for all those pictures and videos! They totally made my day!

And hey! I found a pic where I just love how Jackson looks like a school boy, so cute!
Jackson's School Boy Look
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Wow those were totally awesome Jen! I am just one of many girls who are very giddy after watching them! I paused the butt video! :oops: Then the tattoo one, I would have died to see that flesh in person!

Mandy: You know me so well! I totally forgot to enlarge the pics until I read your reminder!

Who thinks that Ink magazine needs to do another article and photoshoot where we can see both tattoos! :twisted: That would mean he would have to be shirtless and pulling those pants down just a little! YUMMY!!!!!!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
therealmrswhitlock

Brand--I loved that pic--he looks great in a newsboy, or a driving hat, whatever you call it. What am I saying? He looks great in hats, period. What am I saying again? He looks great in ANYTHING, period. *beans self in the head* "Get it right the first time, moron!"

And in reply to everyone, I think it took me two hours or more to post all those because I kept re-watching them instead of moving to the next one so I could paste the links!! HAHA! I think I watched the butt one about a dozen times because it's so fast. I know I did a double take the first time. Glad you all enjoyed it, I did too.

EDIT: Remember the Nylon Magazine article? I found more pics and VIDEO!!

Look for Jackson playing the piano at 0:59

OH....MY....JASPER...MOHAWK!!