General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by edward x lover »

My fav moment is in Twilight when Edward puts Bella down after the first time he runs with her on his back, and then he kisses her. I love when he says "Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise?" LOVE IT I would totally faint if Edward kissed me too, so don't feel bad Bella.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

BeautifulVeins wrote:
Theresa wrote:No one mentioned this part, maybe because it wasnt supposed to be funny, but I did chuckle at the part right when Renesmee was born and Edward freaked out when she bit Bella, he told Jacob to Just get rid of it....throw it out the window!!
Ahahah no I started laughing then too! It was funny beacuse it was such a tense situation- I mean Bella was dying!- and then Jacob is still being sarcastic. Ahah how I love him.
I have to agree with that agreeable!
This part was really funny!

Stephenie is hysterical.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

spookybell wrote:
BeautifulVeins wrote:
Theresa wrote:No one mentioned this part, maybe because it wasnt supposed to be funny, but I did chuckle at the part right when Renesmee was born and Edward freaked out when she bit Bella, he told Jacob to Just get rid of it....throw it out the window!!
Ahahah no I started laughing then too! It was funny beacuse it was such a tense situation- I mean Bella was dying!- and then Jacob is still being sarcastic. Ahah how I love him.
I have to agree with that agreeable!
This part was really funny!

Stephenie is hysterical.

seriously! haha i forgot about that part but i really was laughing so hard...Edward's so funny in his cautiousness and over-analyzing bahaha. Stephenie Meyer is seriously a comical genius...how does she come up with these jokes!? lol
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
F-16
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by F-16 »

This isn't from BD, it's from Eclipse, but I laugh out loud every time I read the notes E and B passed during class.
In particular, with Edward's last note that read like this:

' I'd wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall, and jump. Then I'd run you back to the scene of the accident, and we'd stumble around like the two luckiest survivors in history' - Edward, Eclipse, Hardcover pg. 88-89

I love that. Amazing. Stephenie is brilliant.

Plus, also in Eclipse, I love when Jacob kisses Bella and she comes home and phones Edward and Stephenie writes something along the lines of, Bella could hear the Volvo's engine rev in the background. That made me chuckle too since I could imagine Edward's haste to make it over to the Swan residence, coupled with the fact that he already drives maniacally fast. Awesome times
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

There are so many, but here are some of my favoritese:

Emmett and Jasper howled with laughter at my blush while Edward removed my borrowed garter – which I’d shimmied down nearly to my ankle – very carefully with his teeth. With a quick wink at me, he shot it straight into Mike Newton’s face. - BD

Alice: I'll play you for it, rock paper scissors.
Edward: Why don't you just tell me who wins.
Alice: I do. Excellent. - BD

The entire thing with Jacob kissing Bella, especially all the threats. - E
  • Jacob: Anger is a passionate emotion too
    Bella: I’ll give you passionate. Murder, the ultimate crime of passion

Bella: Charlie, where's your baseball bat? I want to borrow it for a minute

Edward: I'm not going to kill you now, because it would upset Bella.
Basically anything Emmett says
  • Emmett: Fall down again, Bella?
    Bella: No Emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face. - E

Bout time somebody scored around here. - BD

Don't tell her anything! - BD
Jacob: Seth, would you be mad if I killed your sister?
Seth: Well...yeah, probably. - BD

Alice: Speaking of Italy and sports cars I stole there, you owe me a yellow Porsche. - NM

Also, basically anything Jacob says. He's just got the best sense of humor. I feel he and Emmett would be great friends
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

freeml
Wandering Through Town

Post by freeml »

Mine would have to be in Midnight Sun (yes I know it's only the partial draft, and no, I couldn't keep myself from reading it....it was just TOO GOOD!)

It's during the part when Bella says "It doesn't matter what you are" and Edward is thinking about having her institutionalized, and he is completely serious.... it is just so funny!

Plus, I love pretty much every sarcastic comment that comes out of Jacob's mouth!
~The future's bright, but she is brighter~ Alice's song!!

~And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways~ Midgnight sun
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I think the "Twilight" series was hilarious in each it's own, but there are a few moments I'm in love w/.

I love when Edward asks Bella to marry him and she says "But I'm only eighteen."
Edward -- "I'm nearly a hundred and ten. It's time I settled down."
(I literally laughed out loud on that one.)

I also loved it when Leah and Jacob are talking about Seth and say:
Leah -- "Mom dropped him a lot as a baby."
Jacob -- "On his head apparently."
Leah -- "He used to gnaw on the crib bars too."
Jacob -- "Lead paint?"
Leah -- "Looks like it."
(Hilarious!)
she'sgotgoldeneyes
Settled in Forks

Post by she'sgotgoldeneyes »

for some strange reason, i think one of the funniest parts is when bella is totally freaked out about victoria coming for her, so when jacob goes to 'talk' to his werewolf buddies, she locks herself in the car and she almost screams when jacob shows back up. it's a little upsetting, but it made me giggle.
ImageImage
"Jacob Black, she's not coming back; La Push has come to shove""
freeml
Wandering Through Town

Post by freeml »

goldeneyes,

WHERE did you get your avatar of them KISSING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Did they come out with a kissing scene somewhere!?!?!?! I already searched YouTube but couldn't find anything....aaarrgghh!!!! :o :shock:

MOVING ON....to the funny parts!

-When Bella is completely in awe of Edward eating the pizza in front of her...like he couldn't choke down a bite of pizza? c'mon, he's mythical!!

-Seth: "Shutting"......haha, who says that?? It was cute/funny :) The next time someone tells me to shut up, I am totally saying that!

-Bella: "There's an awful lot of headboard left...." "How about you let me be the responsible one for a few minutes....or hours..." haha basically any time she is trying to be suggestive because it is so not like Bella to be a seductress

-Bella: "Watch me hunt"

-The first night Edward stayed in her room (that she knew of) and she ran down to say goodnight to Charlie, and in her thoughts, she says something like: "see you sneaking into my room at midnight"
Last edited by freeml on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~The future's bright, but she is brighter~ Alice's song!!

~And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways~ Midgnight sun
Isobelle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Isobelle »

Haha I was just thinking the same thing.