Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Poor piano?! :o No way! That is the luckiest piano ever! Jackson crashed on top of it!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Well, poor in the sense that the piano's all broken now.

Is it me, or did I not see any of the other Cullens reacting to the interplay between Jasper and Edward? I think all I saw was Carlisle sweeping an arm out.
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

the picture where he is crashing into the piano is probably a stunt double....which explains why it doesn't look like him. haha
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

First--those pictures--those videos--*hyperventilates* OMJOMJOMJ........

Naureen--I love your banner--and your avi! I am absolutely IN LOVE with Matthew!! That scene where Spencer is interrogating Adam (In Jackson's episode)--I almost fainted!

That is all for now--I must watch those videos again! Love ya!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Everyone's hair is better this time around except for poor Jasper. They should have just highlighted his real hair like last time. His real hair is much better.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

lady4string wrote:Everyone's hair is better this time around except for poor Jasper. They should have just highlighted his real hair like last time. His real hair is much better.
Jasper's hair was bad...Really bad this time. His hair was the only one that was better in Twilight.
ringswraith wrote:
Is it me, or did I not see any of the other Cullens reacting to the interplay between Jasper and Edward? I think all I saw was Carlisle sweeping an arm out.
I noticed that...They were all pretty calm. But we didn't see the whole scene, so I hope we will see Emmett and Rosalie struggling to get Jasper out of there. And Alice and Esme holding their breaths and leaving the room.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

therealmrswhitlock wrote:Naureen--I love your banner--and your avi! I am absolutely IN LOVE with Matthew!! That scene where Spencer is interrogating Adam (In Jackson's episode)--I almost fainted!
*bolts upright*
Matthew? Where?

Oh, hehe. The piano! I don't really care whether or not a stunt double landed on it, I now claim it in the name of Jackson fans everywhere! *plants flag on piano remains*
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

ringswraith wrote:Well, poor in the sense that the piano's all broken now.

even in the backround, they're all just standing casually, not tense in the slightest.... i see your point. Im sure it will be more hyped up than that in the actual film though.

Thank god we didnt have a repeat of those really crappy flying/jumping shots twilight had. anytime the vampires moved or jumped in that film, it looked totally unrealistic. This shot of him flying backwards once edward shoves him looks seamless. its perfect. even the piano smashing beneath him, its in perfect timing with when he lands, where he lands.....in twilight, i would expect the smash to be off time, or something. But chris weitz and the special effects team have done an amazing job. Of course, jacksons fierce expression was what MADE the scene........ but still. :D
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

OMJ OMJ!!!! Those videos and pictures were amazing!!! thanks for posting them!!!

i love jasper's hair.. it looks more real!! and wow, Mrs. Jasper Hale, I agree, LUCKIEST PIANO EVER!
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

BrandOfHeroine wrote:OMJ OMJ!!!! Those videos and pictures were amazing!!! thanks for posting them!!!

i love jasper's hair.. it looks more real!! and wow, Mrs. Jasper Hale, I agree, LUCKIEST PIANO EVER!
wow, first one to make a positive comment that his hair is BETTER in this film!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: