What are you reading?

fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: What are you reading?

Post by fanMNM »

Just finished Ashes of Midnight today....the latest in the Midnight Breed series!! LOL :lol:

I also just ordered the Vampire Academy books...I know virtually nothing about them though. Hope they are a good read. I think I'm gonna give in and reread Twilight again this summer :)

Thank you Naureen!!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

The Uglies series again!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

I'm just starting Skinned by Robin Wasserman -- it's pretty interesting but not a whole lot is happening in the story right now.

To tell you the truth I'm really missing Jace! I NEED to get a hold of City of Ashes!! :(

fanMNM, I really liked the Vampire Academy books -- Blood Promise comes out in Aug!! :)
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm rereading the Hunger Games for the first time and it's a lot better 2nd time round.

Can't wait for Catching Fire!
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

fanMNM- I absolutely love Vampire Academy. They're amazing. Let me know how you like them! :]

I'm reading Living Dead in Dallas, the second Sookie Stackhouse book. I've been going a little crazy. I watched most of the episodes of TrueBlood on demand at a friend's house because I don't get HBO. She says I can come over when the new season starts so I can see it. I'm SO excited!!!! I've still got to watch episodes 11 and 12 but I already know what happens since I read the first book already. Anywho. I bought the first season of it as well as the soundtrack. I bought the first three books, and now I'm on page 115-ish in the second one. When I get done with it and then finish the third, I'm going out to get the next three. After that I'll get the three after. Haha. I know, I know. I'm going crazy, but I love it! :D
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Edward Cullen Fan wrote:fanMNM- I absolutely love Vampire Academy. They're amazing. Let me know how you like them! :]

I'm reading Living Dead in Dallas, the second Sookie Stackhouse book. I've been going a little crazy. I watched most of the episodes of TrueBlood on demand at a friend's house because I don't get HBO. She says I can come over when the new season starts so I can see it. I'm SO excited!!!! I've still got to watch episodes 11 and 12 but I already know what happens since I read the first book already. Anywho. I bought the first season of it as well as the soundtrack. I bought the first three books, and now I'm on page 115-ish in the second one. When I get done with it and then finish the third, I'm going out to get the next three. After that I'll get the three after. Haha. I know, I know. I'm going crazy, but I love it! :D

I just read all the books! And I bought the first season on DVD and am now trying to talk my husband into paying for HBO so I can watch the second season!! :) So good!!!! I don't know what I'm gonna do if he won't agree to let me have HBO! :shock:

Thank you Naureen!!
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

Forever Eternity, the third book of the Wicked Lovely series
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

*jumping for joy*

I got City of Ashes from my friend yesterday and am LOVING it!!!

The same friend was also finishing up City of Glass when I was with her and she just about jumped out of her chair when she read something on page 403, I wanted to know so badly what it was but then I was like, "Nope, don't tell me" -- she kept it quiet but she says I'll really like it. Gaaah!! Anticipation!! :? :shock: :o :lol:
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I just finished Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen. I definitely felt incomplete when I finished it, but I liked it a lot more than Just Listen.
Now I'm onto That Summer by Sarah Dessen.
My library STILL hasn't gotten City of Glass in yet!! :( :(
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Just got the new Nora Roberts' book.....Vision in White....so far, it's good

Thank you Naureen!!