Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

silver-swallow wrote:
BrandOfHeroine wrote:OMJ OMJ!!!! Those videos and pictures were amazing!!! thanks for posting them!!!

i love jasper's hair.. it looks more real!! and wow, Mrs. Jasper Hale, I agree, LUCKIEST PIANO EVER!
wow, first one to make a positive comment that his hair is BETTER in this film!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahaha well yeah, for me it is better! in twilight you could definitely tell it was a wig, in some scenes... this one looks messy, but a real, sexy messy. lol
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

BrandOfHeroine wrote:
hahaha well yeah, for me it is better! in twilight you could definitely tell it was a wig, in some scenes... this one looks messy, but a real, sexy messy. lol
Um..it was his REAL hair in Twilight, dyed and blow-dried to make it look that way. This time it's a wig...a REALLY bad wig...

Now to watch the trailer some more!!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

therealmrswhitlock wrote:
BrandOfHeroine wrote:
Um..it was his REAL hair in Twilight, dyed and blow-dried to make it look that way. This time it's a wig...a REALLY bad wig...

Now to watch the trailer some more!!
Really? I was reading the other day that in the first few scenes he filmed for twilight, he was wearing a wig cause he had another movie going on, but when he finished his project, he dyed his hair.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Yes it was definitely Jackson's real hair in Twilight. He's made several comments about that. Edi Gathegi (Laurent) even played a practical joke on him during Twi filming, calling Jackson's hotel room, pretending to be someone from the production office and saying Jackson had to dye his hair back to brown, after he had JUST dyed it blonde. Peter tells the whole joke/story here. It's towards the end, pretty funny.
Anyways, it's SO disappointing that he had to wear a bad wig in NM! Hopefully it will be WAY BETTER in Eclipse. *crosses fingers*

Sarah - it was so great to finally talk and go over every detail of the trailer! Isn't it funny how we always end up on the phone for like 3 hours? :lol: After we hung up, Kyle was like, "Were you talking to one of your sisters?" And then before I could even answer he said, "No... you never talk to them for THAT long. You were talking to Sarah!" :lol: :lol:
Oh and isn't it totally ridiculous and frustrating that some people keep saying that they're never going to post here again, yet they continue to come back??? :roll: So annoying.

I still can't decide if Jackson and the band were just really sweaty at their show, or if they had poured water on themselves. I think it might be sweat, especially since the club looks pretty crowded and was probably really hot. Either way, could you imagine being one of the girls in the front who got sweated on??? :o I swear I'd wipe it on a tissue and save it for the DNA! :lol:
Wait, is that too weird? :oops:
Image Image
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

Well in fairness, i do see what you mean by the whole wig thing in twilight. his hair just looked incredibly fake in some scenes. maybe it was just the atrocious dye job, but if i had taken a guess i would have said it was a wig too lol!!! to me, the twilight hair and the new moon hair really look much the same. i couldnt say which i think is better, though colourwise, im leaning a little more towards new moon. someone just needs to get a scissors to his hair though!!

no, i think it was all athentic, 100% sweat. :D that happens in such small venues with (im guessing) shoot more people then the venue is equipped to deal with, because of the bands popularity. (or because of jacksons fame, whichever way you want to see it. realistically, although the band is amazing, the reason that they are so popular is solely because of jackson)

OOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!! can you clone off a speck of sweat dna??? :P :P :lol: :lol: :twisted:
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

silver-swallow wrote:
BrandOfHeroine wrote:OMJ OMJ!!!! Those videos and pictures were amazing!!! thanks for posting them!!!

i love jasper's hair.. it looks more real!! and wow, Mrs. Jasper Hale, I agree, LUCKIEST PIANO EVER!
wow, first one to make a positive comment that his hair is BETTER in this film!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
it was bound to happen...lol. i mean i guess it is still similar to his twilight hair, but maybe he decided to style it differently haha :lol:
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So we've calmed down after the whole "Jacksper in NM trailer" excitement.

Just to revive us a little...
Lucky girl! Even if she is playing his sister... :lol:
Come to mama! ;)
He looks so pretty here. In a good way.
Still one of my favorite photoshoots.
I SO love him in this hat!
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

THE EVER SO ANNOYING JOF SIGINING IN...
I know I said I won't be coming back... but... I just can't leave MY HOME!
My Jackson obsession was first tolerated here, so I really can't leave... trust me, I tried...

Hate me, love me. Now I really know what you feel. Three is definitely a crowd.
(And btw... I've finished my 10 chapters and got over a stup¡d guy without your help.)

And besides, you don't have to read my post or respond to it.
Sorry I had to post this... I was ready to come back. Thought things can get better like you said. But I was bloody hurt when I read that post and I thought you did not intend to ignore me. But maybe i'm wrong. And I just can't shut my bloody mouth up.

And if it's annoying you, well it's not my problem. Report me to the mods so I can't post anymore. Sorry... I really can't help it. (This post is SO NOT JACKSON RELATED... there's ground to get me banned here... grab the opportunity.)

Again, I'm sorry if I have offended, mistreated, used, annoyed, or even hurt any of you, I didn't mean it. And I'm sorry I had to post it here. You may delete my message if I send a PM or an email.

*Annoying JOF signing off. Temporarily.*

(Lots of editing happened. I sück at spelling.)
Last edited by sachael on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Personally, I think we should feel privileged to have some people back in the thread. It's been dead for ages, and who gets to decide who can and who can't post anyway? This is a public forum and some other people happen to be acting rather juvenile. So, claws in and let's just talk about Jackson, okay?
therealmrswhitlock

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

1) I'm glad you're back Kimmy. I missed you. *hugs*

2) Tali!! *hugs you too*

3) Mandy--thank you for the pics!!

Now, I agree with Tali. Let's stop that cat fights and focus on Jackson.

Love ya!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....