Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Post by pennybug84 »

Edward has a choice: save Bella or save Renesmee. Which decision would you make for him and why? Wow, what an icky question. Umm if I had to choose for him I would say Renesmee, because I'm pretty sure that's what Bella would say. He would tell Edward to do whatever it took to save her first &then move onto saving Bella.

Let's say that Edward was only able to save Renesmee, and Bella died. What would Edward do? Would he stay and be a father to Renesmee, or would it be Italy all over again? I would really hope for the sake of his daughter that he would stick around & be a father to her. Since he hear her thoughts & started to see her as a baby, he came to love her & bond with her. So this time around he has something to live for, Renesmee. His and Bella's daughter. With her he still has a part of Bella around.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Let's say that Edward was only able to save Renesmee, and Bella died. What would Edward do? Would he stay and be a father to Renesmee, or would it be Italy all over again?

Hopefully Edward would see enough Bella in her and stay. But if he didn't, Renesmee would be safe with Jake and the Cullens. However, the Cullens would be in mourning.

Once again, a good fanfic!
Maybe I'll get started...
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Let's say that Edward was only able to save Renesmee, and Bella died. What would Edward do? Would he stay and be a father to Renesmee, or would it be Italy all over again? I think he learned from Italy. Plus, with Renesmee he really has something to live for. Someone that is relying on him to be there for him. I think that would give him the strength to go on. He would be incredibly depressed of course, but I think he would try for his two girls.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I agree with all of you. And thanks for answering my Q.

I'll answer it too. I think that Edward on the one hand would want to kill himself. Because his existence will seem meaningless without Bella. But he wouldn't- Because on the other hand, he had bonded with Renesmee when he realized that she didn't want to hurt Bella and that she loved them both. From that point on the baby meant something to him. And I think it would have been Bella's dying wish that Edward took care of their daughter. And Edward would grant her that wish. I also think that he would want to stay alive because through Renesmee he would get to keep some piece of Bella. She had her eyes, and I'm sure Renesmee will have some of her personality traits as well. And he would stay alive because he loved his daughter.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

If Bella had died, and Renesmee was like she is thin Breaking Dawn, Edward would raise her I think. The would be Bella in Renesmee that Edward would love and he would never let her go.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Aaaww, I missed the beginning of the new thrad :( But theres still a little bit of the new thread smell! *takes a whiff* aaahh, yep, its definetly here!

Let's say that Edward was only able to save Renesmee, and Bella died. What would Edward do? Would he stay and be a father to Renesmee, or would it be Italy all over again?
I think he would see through his grief enough that he would do the smart thing, and stay with Renesmee. She would help him get over Bella's death, in my opinion, and he would always see those little bits and pieces of Bella in Renesmee, and even though they would make him miss her even more, they would still make him happy. She'd fulfilled her dreams and his, he would know she died happy.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

Edward has a choice: save Bella or save Renesmee. Which decision would you make for him and why? At first I would say Renesmee, because I think that is what Bella would have wanted. Although, I think it would kill Edward to not have Bella around, so I might say Bella. I don't know this is really hard. I'm going with Bella. After reading all the books, she always says toward the end of BD that if one goes so does the other. That she can not live with out him and he can not live with out her. So yes Bella. :?

Let's say that Edward was only able to save Renesmee, and Bella died. What would Edward do? Would he stay and be a father to Renesmee, or would it be Italy all over again? I think at first he would truly think about going back to Italy, but I think Esme and Alice would convince him that Bella would have wanted Renesmee to grow up with her father. Once he decided not to leave, I think he would find little reminders of Bella in his daughter that would help him get though the day.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Dovrebanen wrote:Jen, I am so glad you came back and brought some life into Team Edward again!
Awww that is so very sweet! I'm glad I finally made it back too. It gets me all excited to talk here. I hate when work comes along and interrupts my time. lol I so wish I didn't have to work -- I'd LIVE on the Lex. lol

Let's say that Edward was only able to save Renesmee, and Bella died. What would Edward do? Would he stay and be a father to Renesmee, or would it be Italy all over again?[/color][/quote]

If there hadn't been a Renesemee, it would be Italy all over again. But I have to say that I have faith in Edward's choices that he would stay and raise Renesmee for two reasons. A) It would be what Bella would want him to do. B) Renesmee's is half Bella, even having her eyes. If anything just that fact alone would have Edward sticking around to raise his daughter.

And it's funny you ask this question, because when I was posing my story idea to my sister I came up with this very question for her. I mean she's not into Twilight, but she's seen the movie and heard me prattle on endlessly about it. And she's the one who told me he would stay for the simple fact that Renesmee is Bella's daughter. Which is what I said too, but I needed a back up opinion. lol
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

JenTheWriter wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote:Jen, I am so glad you came back and brought some life into Team Edward again!
Awww that is so very sweet! I'm glad I finally made it back too. It gets me all excited to talk here. I hate when work comes along and interrupts my time. lol I so wish I didn't have to work -- I'd LIVE on the Lex. lol

Let's say that Edward was only able to save Renesmee, and Bella died. What would Edward do? Would he stay and be a father to Renesmee, or would it be Italy all over again?[/color]
If there hadn't been a Renesemee, it would be Italy all over again. But I have to say that I have faith in Edward's choices that he would stay and raise Renesmee for two reasons. A) It would be what Bella would want him to do. B) Renesmee's is half Bella, even having her eyes. If anything just that fact alone would have Edward sticking around to raise his daughter.

And it's funny you ask this question, because when I was posing my story idea to my sister I came up with this very question for her. I mean she's not into Twilight, but she's seen the movie and heard me prattle on endlessly about it. And she's the one who told me he would stay for the simple fact that Renesmee is Bella's daughter. Which is what I said too, but I needed a back up opinion. lol[/quote]

You WOULD live on the Lex? I DO live on the Lex.
Hello Team Edward.
Just popping in.
~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Edward would always have Renesmee with him, if Renesmee was the same as in Breaking Dawn. I think he would not be so gracious to welcome Jacob's imprinting on her and just might take her away someplace, to mourn Bella and start Renesmee's life and let her know how much her mother loved her.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001