Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

mandyb7 wrote:don't know if they've been posted but these look like official pics!

Forest Break Up
Bella Bleeding
Jacob in Rain
Love it, but when I click on Bella Bleeding it goes back to the forest one.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Here's the Bella bleeding pic with Carlisle (hopefully it works)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Rosalie Fan
Settled in Forks

Post by Rosalie Fan »

omg i cant wait the jacob in the rain ...holy crap ... :)!!!
Hearts in red ink.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Hearts in red ink. »

lilmisstrouble wrote:
AvidDreamer wrote:
Also, I don't know if I'm the first one to bring this up, but has anyone else noticed that Edward is wearing the same clothing that he wore to Bella's birthday party during the break-up scene? My guess is that they skip the 'awkward, distant' Edward and have him leave her the next day... That or he just disappears for a few days, maybe looking for Jasper, and comes back in the same clothing?
Yes, I did notice that he wears the same blue button-down shirt and gray jacket in all of the scenes he was in the trailer. Also, same blue shirt he strips down in Italy. Looks like our Edward had a very limited wardrobe for New Moon... Or he is one of those people who likes a shirt so much, he bought more than one. :)

I really liked Edward's style for Twilight. He was a very trendy teenager, I totally dug his peacoat and the rest of outfits. He has a more serious, grown-up look for New Moon. The jacket, the shoes, the overall style... I know this movie is darker, Edward is more serious, and doesn't have to pretend he's a teenager anymore when he goes away, but I miss the old Edward...

What do you guys think?
i really didn't like any one's wardrobe for twilight. i agree, he did look like a 'teenager' but from what i see the wardrobe in new moon is more grown up for him, it seems to fit him more.

i didn't notice they wore the birthday outfits for the break-up scene. i don't know how i feel about that, i was looking forward to the awkward time after the party and before he leaves. :cry:
Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

So I'm not sure if this is the place to say this, but I saw the New Moon Poster, actually at a theater hanging up on the wall!! I know they released it a week or two ago and we have all seen it. But it is totally different seeing the poster hanging on a wall in the theater. I squealed like a school girl, and started jumping up and down pointing at it from a crossed the room. My husband thought I was literally going crazy and so did everyone who stopped to look at me. So look for in your local movie theaters.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
MelEponine
Wandering Through Town

Post by MelEponine »

AvidDreamer wrote:
Also, I don't know if I'm the first one to bring this up, but has anyone else noticed that Edward is wearing the same clothing that he wore to Bella's birthday party during the break-up scene? My guess is that they skip the 'awkward, distant' Edward and have him leave her the next day... That or he just disappears for a few days, maybe looking for Jasper, and comes back in the same clothing?
He's wearing the same shirt and pants in Italy, too. I think he's just so overwrought that he doesn't change his clothes. Makes sense.... i the book, he says he pretty much shut down.
maybeshescrazy wrote: When I first watched it with my mum, I paused it soon after, and asked her what she thought. Her reply:
"Well, the girl who plays Bella is very pretty, but I hope you don't fancy that Edward guy?! He's so UGLY!" :o :lol:
I remember reading an article after Rob was first cast. It said something along the lines that his mom was browsing the message boards and kept seeing people call her son ugly, that he had the face of a gargoyle! That was so sad. I wonder if she reads the message boards now, and what she thnks. I don't know if you've been to the Rob Pattinson thread on the Lex, but I wouldn't want his mom reading what you guys say over there! (For the record, I thought he was adorable when he was Cedric Diggory. He's the PERFECT Edward... he has that old world, Greek sculpture look.)
Hearts in red ink. wrote: I really liked Edward's style for Twilight. He was a very trendy teenager, I totally dug his peacoat and the rest of outfits. He has a more serious, grown-up look for New Moon. The jacket, the shoes, the overall style... I know this movie is darker, Edward is more serious, and doesn't have to pretend he's a teenager anymore when he goes away, but I miss the old Edward...

What do you guys think?
I liked the costume design in Twilight, too. Bella's look was maybe a little too girly, but I likes it. Loved Edward's look. They have a new costume designer for New Moon, but it looks like she's taking Twilight as a cue a little bit. Bella wears the same sneakers, etc. I like what I've seen of the other Cullens, so far. Not sure Edward will get many costume changes.
AvidDreamer wrote:Just to reiterate what almost everyone else's saying... I loved the trailer! The colors are so much richer, almost having a reddish tint to them where Twilight was inundated in blue.
I think CH was trying to capture Bella's opinion of Forks - "It's too green." And I think she thought it'd be "artistic" to use the blue tint. I didn't mind it in Twilight, to be honest. I'm not sure she needed to turn down the saturation in EVERY scene the way it was... but it did capture the view of Forks I got from the novel. But It's nice to see the browner hues of New Moon.... to me that reflects Jacob's world a little more.
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Here are the pictures in a higher definition and resolution. So maybe if there's someone interested :

Jacob In the rain
Carlisle and Bella
Edward and Bella

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Ooh thanksies!
I like them zoomed in much better. :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

yeah, much better rezolution, and the contacts this timeround looks so much better, Carlisles eyes look amazing!
as do Laurents!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

I found Carlisle's and Bella's pic perfect! The eyees are just great.

I really hope that the make-up (especially for poor Carlisle-Peter) will be much better this time, and by what I've seen so far... it is! And in Edward's and Bella's pic, Edward's skin is more vempire-y than ever!

I think that with Laurent they did a great job, too. In the trailer he really looked like a vampire. In "Twilight" there was only his eyes that showed that he was a vampire.

I can't wait for the movie!!!