Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by Bellsuz »

Hi everyone!!! Love the pics of the cast. Carlisle looks awesome!!

I just found this link which talks about Bella's birthday and Jacob giving her a necklace...check it out. I don't remember it in the book, but I'm just happy to hear some on set action...

http://www.metronews.ca/edmonton/entert ... e-new-moon
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I hope they didn't replace the Valentine's day scene with the conversational hearts with Jacob giving Bella a necklace instead!!!

I mean, Jacob gives Bella the bracelet in Eclipse at her graduation party and that MUST show that scene in Eclipse!!! Jacob is suppose to be poor and can't even afford parts for his car! How can he afford a necklace??!!!
XxKatiexX
Settled in Forks

Post by XxKatiexX »

Hi Everyone

Yesterday the show Mission Hollywood started. It's pretty funny how stupid this casting show is. I don't really think that one of those "actresses" gets a great part . They always say an undefined role in the Twilight sequel. And they aren't really talented I really wonder why they have to practise love scenes. It's hilarious and I really hope that's all just a joke. Til Schweiger is embarrassing as always and the show is boring. So I think they won't be successful or get a big role in any movie especially not in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn. :twisted:
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

switzgal wrote:I hope they didn't replace the Valentine's day scene with the conversational hearts with Jacob giving Bella a necklace instead!!!

I mean, Jacob gives Bella the bracelet in Eclipse at her graduation party and that MUST show that scene in Eclipse!!! Jacob is suppose to be poor and can't even afford parts for his car! How can he afford a necklace??!!!
Well, to me the necklace sounds like something the Quiletes would make, maybe even Jacob would make, so I don't think it'd be out of his budget.
Maybe since I'm not a Jacob girl I give leniancy on the conversational hearts giving up, but to me it's a small thing in many big things they could mess up.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

debussygirl wrote: Well, to me the necklace sounds like something the Quiletes would make, maybe even Jacob would make, so I don't think it'd be out of his budget.
Maybe since I'm not a Jacob girl I give leniancy on the conversational hearts giving up, but to me it's a small thing in many big things they could mess up.

LOL...I was afraid to say so, but I feel the same way :) It was a cute thing, but I didn't feel it was important to the story necessarily. I thought their conversation about who was older and younger based on experiences and abilities was more interesting than the conversation hearts.

On a side note...did you know they put out Twilight conversation hearts?? My husband got them for me for Valentine's Day this year...LOL

Thank you Naureen!!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

^^
aww, that's so sweet :D
and OMJH where can I buy them?!?!?! I haven't see them anywhere!

ooh and about the necklace, I don't mind, personally I think it would be just be an easy way to show the audience Jacob's growing feelings in the short space of time that a movie has to offer.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

fanMNM wrote:On a side note...did you know they put out Twilight conversation hearts??
I saw some of those on TradeMe :lol:
If Jacob doesn't give Bella the bracelet in Eclipse, I'll be so mad! But even though I'm Team Jacob, I won't really mind if Jacob doesn't give Bella the heart lollies on Valentine's Day.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Giving Bella something homemade for valentines AND graduation would work.
They'll make it like.. a 'jacob thing' :D

So im not fussed. It would actually be quite awesome
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

Lirpa wrote:So I'm not sure if this is the place to say this, but I saw the New Moon Poster, actually at a theater hanging up on the wall!! I know they released it a week or two ago and we have all seen it. But it is totally different seeing the poster hanging on a wall in the theater. I squealed like a school girl, and started jumping up and down pointing at it from a crossed the room. My husband thought I was literally going crazy and so did everyone who stopped to look at me. So look for in your local movie theaters.
Me too! I saw the poster last week at the local Muvico here in Fort Lauderdale and squealed like a little girl! My boyfriend walked away as soon as he saw me getting my Blackberry ready to take pictures and post it on Facebook. Hahah
I actually sent it to www.newmoonmovie.org and they published my picture!
http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/new ... -proposal/
Now I read they are going to start showing the trailer with The Proposal, this coming Friday so I know I WILL BE THERE!
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
Sannois
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Sannois »

Hi guys, dont know where else to post this, but LAst week I saw on the cover of US magazine, or one like that something about New moon is going to have something totally different in it, not in the book. Supposed to upset the fans?? I did not read it. anyone see that? :o
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper