Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by pennybug84 »

So I was thinking about the NM trailer. I wonder how they did the Edward flinging Jasper across the room? And I hope that Jackson didn't get injured or anything when he landed on Edward's piano. That was unexpected but soooo cool!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

^^ well i have an idea how'd they did it...
i have seen a copy of the X-Men: Origins DVD leakage where in the editing isn't finished yet with all the harness and unfinished CGI.. well compared to Xmen.. Jackson's stunt isn't that extreme....so i'm sure Jackson is not injured (some bruises.. but i have already taken care of it.. i know first aid... *daydreams again*) i hope that helps.. (maybe not... i'm partially brain dead... heheh i just seen benny and joon again and instead of Johnny Depp... i see Jackson Rathbone. *sigh*)

Sam (Johnny Depp) really looks a lot like our dear Jackson... i know i have brought this one up (way back thread #1... hehehe ) but.. i can't get over it.. especially both of them chooses to play complex characters.. i mean both of them gets the roles of a character that posseses something extreme like Sam there who's an eccentric artist, and as i watch the movie again.. i can see jackson playing the part and all that.. (okay i'm dreaming of another movie re-make again.. *sigh*) oh shoot... i'm babbling and talking and talking (or typing) again and i'm not making any sense again.. and i can't stop. SORRY. okay signing off.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Ha ha Yoda. But yeah Jackson and Johnny look quite a bit like in those pics. You know the hats and the hair. You know not to mention they're both just so darn cute. :D
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

OMG Kristiner you've actually seen that MasterCard commercial?! :o Jackson in his boxers?! :shock: I am so jealous! I wish I'd seen it when they were running it on TV. I tried searching on YouTube but I couldn't find anything close to it. :roll:

Jen, yes I totally agree that Ben sounded like Louis Armstrong! It was surprisingly hot. When he first started singing I was like, WHOA. Ben? You're doing crazy things to me right now. :oops: And I'm not normally a Ben fan!

Ok so here are some 100 monkeys pics I've never seen before...
Aww what a cute bunch! :D
Goofy, yet uber sexy. LOVE that angle of Jackson! :twisted: :lol: And that little slice of Ben's middle just makes me like him even more. Lord, help me! :oops:
Image Image
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

So tired of no one posting on this thread, so I decided I'd pop in and give y'all some pictures.

The MasterCard commercial! (on or near the top of the page)

From Speedy Jackson to....Jackson Earp??

Makes me want to pull a Darkward and yank his hat off.

OMJ Harmie!!!

Jackson and Jared

There you go ladies! Now get to posting!!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Omg the MasterCard commercial! Thank you thank you thank you!!! It's just how I remembered it! Haha.
Thanks for the other Jackson pics too. That was very interesting...that 'Jackson Earp' pic..lol.
And while I do like some guys wearing baseball caps, I would also like to pull a Darkward on him. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

OMJ DarkMuse--you got that? You're a WA addict too? Wide Awake ruled my life for a week--I can't wait for the end!

And I called him Jackson Earp because I thought that mustache looked like the one Val Kilmer wore in Tombstone. Maybe I should have called him Jackson Holliday? (Val played Doc Holliday, if you haven't seen it)

Haha, anyway that's all I had to say for now.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Jen, thank you SO MUCH for posting that MasterCard commercial! He is too adorable. :P LOVE HIM.
And seriously, I get what you're saying about the hat. "I wanted to pull off that f*cking hood (or hat, in our case)." I'm a big WA fan too, all because of that evil temptress, Kristiner. Yes, I blame her! :lol:
Jackson as Doc Holliday? :shock: "I'll be your Huckleberry." I would die if he said that line in his adorable accent. :oops:
Image Image
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jen (?) - Yes I am completely addicted to WA. I cannot wait for the end. AG needs to finish up with that Astray story and get back to WA galldarnit! Lol. And I have see Tombstone. Love it! Oh and I'm Kristiner, whom Mandy blames for everything. :lol:

Mandy - Omg I would totaly die if Jackson said that! Ugh! If I meet him, I will video tape him saying that shiza and post it on here and youtube. Lol. Oh right, like I'm ever gonna meet him. :roll: Ehh, ya never know though, right? A girl can dream....
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok so I think if ANY of us meet Jackson we need to videotape him saying "I'll be your Huckleberry." And "Oh I think we can handle that." And anything else our dirty minds can coherently think of while in his presence. :twisted: :lol:

Kristiner, I only blame you for feeding my addictions. And you do it so well! :D Like giving me that first hit of WA. And being my dealer when I need some Robcrack. You know you're guilty!
Image Image