Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by i am bella »

*Celia didn't look up at Rose as she spoke, she was thinking really hard.*
"Elena pretty much carried me the whole way back, so I know she made it back with me. I think Nora was here when I left......and there was a new girl here when I left, too."
*She knew Rose wouldn't really know what she was talking about, but that's what questions were for sometimes.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

*hugs jane back*
i won't leave anytime soon. so don't worry. i've been travelling and doing tracking jobs for a long time now.. and i have neglected home. and you.. so i'll leave outside world for now...

*shows her a fake smile*

me? nothing's wrong.. i'm all cool.. :D
Last edited by sachael on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

"I have the ablity to well..control the way people think. Take total power of their thoughts you could say," the girl who introduced herself as Allegra told Jinx.
Jinx raised one eyebrow in question, "That sounds a bit like what I do," Jinx smirked a bit cruelly, "Although I tend to think of it more as hypnosis than mind control, really. Now if you'll excuse me I think I will leave you and your...mate to what you were doing before I interrupted."
Jinx swiftly turned on her heel and left the room, wondering as she went what other powers her new coven held.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana and Santi stood there alone in silence, just holding each other.
The silence was so still that they were able to hear many of the conversations taking place in the rooms around them.
One in particular picked Ana's interest.
Jane was talking to Demetri in the room above.

"And so much has happened but now Dantes is out of my head and Alec's and Sabins. We aren't sure where he went though,"

Ana turned to Santi,
"Dantes has left them." Ana was shocked, she had never seen Dantes to do any good. Only harm those she loved.
"We need to find Sabin, we could ask Jane where he is, or would you rather wait for him to return home?"
She asked.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Jinx seemed quite intriguing. They'd probably be friends one way or another with their similarities.
"Albie..can we please meet my wishes now?" I said winking at him.
"Alright." He smirked and scooped me up in his arms.
I wondered where everyone else is. And Stella of course. I'd have to show her what I truly thought. I smirked evilly at the thought.
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Santi had remained silent, deep in thought.
Ana squeezed his hand.
"Honey, what do you want to do?
You know I'll stand by you, all the way, no matter what happens. I promise."
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"I want to be with you. Here. Now." And Santiago kissed her, loving her more than he had loved anyone. And he started to undress himself, but he stopped. "Sorry. But only if you want to..." Santiago said to Ana grinning. He grabbed her arm, teleporting her to his room, where he locked himself with her in there.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

"How could I refuse such an offer?"
She murmered out.
"I love you" she whispered in his ear.

This was the first time anything like this had happened to her during her Vampiric life, and Ana was a bag of nerves.
But she tried not to let it show, she had loved Santi for what felt like such a long time now, and she wanted this with her whole heart.

Ana's body trembled with anticipation as she kissed him.
She ran her fingers through his hair.
"I love you"
Those were the last words said before they continued into the night.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora heard Rose return and ask for a role call.

"I'm here. I also know that Santi and Ana are back." She informed Rose when she came into view.
"We have a new girl, Jinx, with us too."

With her part of the role call complete, she wondered what the Volturi guard was to do now that they were back home.
"Anything else we need to do," Nora asked Rose and Celia, "or is it back to normal living, waiting until we are needed again?"
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose looked at Celia in confusion, "Wait. What? Why did... Hold on... Why did Elena have to carry you home?"

Before Celia could answer Nora came in and was able to tell her the status of other family members. So that was Nora, Ana, Santi, New-Girl-Jinx, Celia, Elena, Allegra and Alberto. She ticked them off on her fingers and named them aloud.

"So," she said, "that leaves us short: Afton, Leo and Vi. And of course Jane and Alec are standard issue. I don't know where we're at right now. I'm glad Dantes was cooperative in regards to the newborns but doesn't that still leave us with the issue of him exploiting Jane and Alec in a plot to torture his brother? I feel like the slaughter of his army might just make that worse."

She shrugged, "It seems like we only took a detour; we're back to our enemy aren't we? I'm afraid he's going to get mad and stew about this newborn army thing and try to take more family. Most of his mental connections with the castle are broken but still..." Rose didn't mention herself - if Dantes ever came back she would be a danger to her family. She'd never let it get that far. Never let him touch them.

"Let's lay low for a while; recup for a bit. Keep our guard up - we don't want to be lazy. But let's wait until Jane surfaces again; she seems to on a fairly regular basis. We'll go from there. Sound good? I guess we'll have to play it by ear for a bit."

"Oh yeah," she suddenly remembered both Celia and Nora mentioning a new Guardsmen, "where's this new girl?"
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind