Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora was still with her fellow guardmens after the role call. Rose, Santi, and Ana had seperated off in order to have a private conversation, which Jane soon joined.

Nora saw Sabin enter the castle, it had been a couple days since she had last seen him and was glad to see he was okay. Nora may not have trusted Sabin when he first arrived at the castle awhile back, but he had now proven himself multiple time and she had no doubts about his trust.

The small private group was looking at Sabin oddly; it confused Nora.

"What is going on now," Nora asked glancing between the group and Sabin.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Leo and Violetta began to make their way back to the castle after a long night.
They still had a long way to run. In the fight, Violetta had chased one thousands of miles away.
Leo took her hand and they began to run together in the direction of the castle.
If they were lucky, they would be there in a few hours.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Alberto and I finished I guess you could say and came down stairs holding hands like always. I leaned on him again and kissed his earlobe. He wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me to the whole group.
"Hey everyone." I said sitting down. Everyone looked so...serious. Sabin was here.
"Oh. Well, how is everyone?" I took the ease off their thoughts, once again making their attention stray elsewhere, like the rest of the family.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Suddenly Ana noticed her lack of interest in Sabin, or the conversation they were all having.
Her mind bagan to wander, to Santi, to the time, or lack of it, that they had managed to spend together.
There is always something else,something more important, if it's not some dire emergancy, then I'm flipping out over Gabriel.
Ana's left hand, the one that wasn't holding Santi's, enclosed around the engagement ring that was on a chain around her neck.
I can't let this come between us any longer, that past is the past. And I'm ready to move on.
Ana let go of Santi's hand.
"I'll be right back" she smiled.
"I just need to do something."
Ana headed up to her room.

She went over the dresser on the west wall.
She took out the little emerald statue, the only thing she had left of her mother.
It's been a long time since I spoke to you last mother
Ana smiled
I've met some one, his name's Santiago, I think you would have liked him. More than you ever did Gabriel.
He's, well he's perfect, I love him. And I'm ready to let go. I'm ready to give myself to him, to be with him forever.

Ana placed the little emerald dragon back in the draw and she headed out onto the balcony.

Ana stood there with the sun shiningon her skin, her body glistened like daimonds in the light.
She pulled the ring from the chain around her neck.
Slowly Ana held the ring out infront of her and crushed it between her index finger and thumb.
Good bye Gabriel, I love you.
Ana let the ring drop onto the courtyard below.
The sound of it hitting the floor below rang in her ears.
But I love him more.

Ana left her room and rejoined Santi. She knotted her fingers through his and kissed his cheek.
He looked at her inquisitivly, "It was nothing, I just needed to, to say good bye to an old friend."
She smiled,Ana knew Santi would understand.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi looked to Sabin.
"Sabin, can you walk with me for a minute? I kinda need to talk to you."
Santi and Sabin walked away, and Santi started to talk.
"Sabin, you won't remember this. I was the one, along with my friend Gavin, who introduced Allie to Dantes, and then to you. I kind of started this whole fiasco. And I needed to get this off my conscience. When me and you abandoned Gavin in a fight, he erased mine, yours and Dante's memories. Because Dantes was already long gone, you had killed Allie a couple years before. But when we left, Gavin was disappointed. So he erased us, and Dantes too. But something happened, because I just got my memory back. And I don't want you to be upset with me." After Santiago stopped talking to Sabin, he stared away. Sabin started to talk, but someone interrupted him.
"Well well well. Look who it is." Someone said.
Santiago turned around Sabin, peering around to see who it was.
It was Claire.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

-Sabin-

What he told me was true. I knew all this but he had one part wrong. One part only I and Dantes knew. The underline hate of everything. "Sanitago I'm not mad. I remember him and he is dead. You have been gone a while and you wern't there when I found Gavin again. He dead by my hand."

Somone talked. I turned and a girl was there. I didn't know who she was. "Santi I need to talk to you about this. You don't know the whole story and I don't want you to blame yourself for what happened."
Team Volturi- Sabin
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

After hours of running Leo and Violetta saw the castle from a distance.
This made them run even faster. When they reached it, they darted inside.
"Hello? Anyone here?" she asked curiously, looking around.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Santiago was petrified! Sabin had just said that he had killed Gavin, and here is Gavin's mate!
"Sabin." Santi said, grabbing his arm and backing up. "You just admitted that at the wrong time. That's Gavin's mate, Claire. Claire, please don't freak out. He didn't know. Listen, I need to talk to Sabin. We're so sorry."
Claire took a step forward. "100 years, Santi. That's how long I have been alone. Alone. Thanks to you. And the attacking coven, which has since then been exterminated by me, of course. But there is still this riff-raff Sabin. I don't blame you Santi. You didn't know that Sabin was a murderer." Sabin winced. "But I need to take care of him." Claire finished.
"Claire, please. I don't want to kill you." Santi whispered.
Claire grinned. "You? Kill me? You were always spineless Santi. Step aside and let me punish this criminal."
Santi was furious now. "He is not the criminal. You are. I thought Gavin was my friend. He would have wanted me to be safe. I grabbed him and tried to take him away from the battle, but I couldn't. I heard him say run. So the fact that he tells me to run, then erases my memory was a terrible thing to do. If he was the friend I thought he was, he wouldn't have wanted you to do this."
Claire was silent.
"You're right of course." Claire whispered. "If only you could have loved me. If only I could have been with you. Gavin wasn't the one." She caressed Santi's face. "Of course, I know you have found love. But if only. Sabin, may I ask you where the body is?"
Sabin described it to her.
Claire was still. "I must...grieve. I'm sorry Santi, and Sabin." Claire kissed Santi once, and was gone.
Santi wiped the kiss of his face.
"Her mate just dies and then she tries for me! Unbelievable..." He said. "So Sabin, I want the whole story. From the beginning."
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

I looke at her. I smiled because I knew who it was now. "Claire the body is on the hill next to the oak tree," I said and whispered something in her ear. I should have been slapped for it but I didn't get that. Then she left.

I looked back at santi. I closed my eyes for a second. "From the start," I said. "Well Santi before I met you I was with my brother. He was helping me because he had killed my mate and I was trying not to kill myself at his side. Secretly I hated Dantes with my whole being. He said it was a accedent but I knew it wasn't. He did it to hurt me because I was the younger brother and I," he rolled his eyes at this because it wasn't true, "killed his wife when we were humans. Truth is she killed herself after sleeping with another man. But moving on. After you met Dantes and he and Allie got together I met her. Everytime I would see her I would smile and think of ways to kill her. Dantes Coven grew and he had a small family, sort of. One day he pushed me to far and I killed his family of three. I remember seen Gavin there and then it went blank. Well after years of hunting him down I killed him. Then for 400 years me and my brother have hated each other with our whole heart." He looked at Santi once more. "Claire doesn't know that it has been that long because she was under my and Dantes control. I don't recomend telling her that." He looked away again. "See you didn't do this. This was all me and Dantes. It has been this way for a long time."
Team Volturi- Sabin
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Santi was relieved.
Well, it wasn't relief. This whole 400 years of grief was over brother's turning against each other.
He was disappointed this had to happen, but a wave of guilt ran over him.
No matter what anyone said, he would always feel guilty.
"Sabin, is there anything I can do? Anything at all?" Santiago asked.