Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by love_is_noise »

"Well, that's abit crappy, if I do say so myself. he should be here, entertaining you" she giggled " you look like you've got alot on your mind. You need distracting." Ana said, matter-of-factly.
"Come on, I'm in the mood for some fun. Try to cheer you up abit" she grinned.
"so, what should we do?
What do you enjoy doing?"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia noticed her frowning more when Ana mentioned her mood. She sat up and tried to put a smile on. But Celia didn't really know what she wanted to do. She hadn't done much while she was here.*
"Um....I don't know. What do you want to do?"
*Her famous answer to every questionable engagement, rearing its ugly head once again. When would her human antics wear off?*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Stupid Volturi. Stupid me. To hell with them all! It was like I was invisible. Everyone did whatever the hell they wished and I had to sit back and no one heard me. Only Alberto truly understood. He clasped his hand in mine, showing where-ever I would run off to he'd be with me. I'm glad I had someone. I gave him a meek smile and wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me for a little while and told me he loved me again. I kissed him lightly this time, I'd save my agression for later, mentally winking at the thought. I let go and still held onto his hand. I passed all the rooms again, scowling every time a pair of eyes met mine. Oh so now they saw me? Bastards. Rose of course was having fun. Since when was she in love with Sabin? Who told me anything any more damn it? Was the only reason people knew who I was, was because I was a goddamn human? I had to stick out like a sore thumb in order to be heard? Savages. I gave her a scowl again letting her know I had no intention to be in the house right now. I ran off with Alberto and before I knew it, we were out the door into the cold Italian air.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"Ooh, I hate that reply" Ana jokingly glared at Celia, "I ask you what you like doing and then you want to do what I want, and then I feel bad for choosing something, but you don't know what to choose, so we all just sit here feeling awkward.
I mean that just shouldn't have been invented as a responce.
Who did invent that? because they deserve nothing!"
Ana was worked up now, stupid emotions Ana scolded herself. And then began to laugh. "Sorry, I don't even know what that was." she giggled, "So, fun, fun, fun, fun...fun.
well there are things I like to do byself, but not things that you can do with others, like painting, it's pretty hard to paint with others. I enjoy playing the piano, but again, it's not very fun, just something to pass the time. uhm...I like standing in the rain.... :roll: uhm...well, I can't think of anything, Santi? any suggestions"
Ana turned to face him.

((okay, I'm off now, but I'll be back tomorrow, just use Ana how you want until I'm back))
ooh, i just realsied, i'm not on the confirmed citizens list at the begining of the thread....how do i get on there? i did apply properly and stuff.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(just pm whoever did that post with the names, they didnt have my power so i did that a while ago)

*Celia sheepishly laughed.*
"Sorry. I can't help it."
*She tried to smile but it was clearly fake. She turned to Santi, hoping he would have some ideas.....*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Dantes sat on the wall looking down wit hcold eyes. "Sabin tell her why you killed Allie," he hissed at me. "Tell her the truth this time. None of this revenge stuff."

"Fine," I spat. "I killed her because she hated me. She was nothing like Dantes yet he loved her. She was sweet but when ever I was around she grew a dark side." I watched Dantes eyes fill with sorrow and shock. He just thought I killed her out of clod blood. "She tried to kill be twice before I killed her and two others. Dantes was the good guy compared to Allie."

Dante hopped down and came to my side. He bent down was fairly close to my face. "Now why won't I forgive you?"

"You won't because I killed her in front of you. I put her through as mut pain as she did me. You heard the screams from her but you never heard my cries for help. You are blind Dantes. Your one weakness." He stood and getnly put rose down and stood to face him. "You killed Sydney by accedent because she wasn't strong enough. I get that. But that isn't the reason I want to see you dead."

His hand shot out and I caught it. He didn't seem suprised by this. It was like he knew it would happen. "I want to see you dead as well and maybe not for lost mates."

"I want to see you dead because of what you did to me after she died," I hissed. "You watched me scream from what you were doing. You enjoyed it and now it over. Dantes leave now."

"To see you dead would be nice brother," he smiled. "It would mean mother would be advenged."

He left as soon as he came. One dark ball was floating in the air. Words were on it. They said "We need to talk Brother"
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Dantes' disappeared.

Rose's mouth was open and her eyes wide. She didn't know all of that. She definitely didn't know all of that. She was shaking her head slightly. As she sat on the ground she slowly backed up until she hit the stone wall. It must have jarred her to life because she closed her eyes and shaking her head she began muttering, "Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god."

She realized her breathing was erratic and instead of trying and failing to control it she just stopped altogether. This was worse than she thought. It was sad and horrifying and depraved. It scared her. More that than Dantes' penchant for mind games. More than anything, because now she was so close to it.

She didn't know if she should be scared, angry, sad or sick. And at whom or for whom. Not to long ago she'd been content. Now her mind was sent into overdrive trying to process all of this. Sydney, Allie: the two faced woman, the motivations behind such brutal killings, the abuse and sadism, and even their mother? There was so much and Rose wasn't sure if she wanted to know.

Her brain was coming to a skidding halt. She got up and made an attempt to go inside - or anywhere - but was too blinded by her mind. She ended up clipping her side on a large boulder in the training yard somewhere. She just slumped and sat in the weeds. She crossed her arms around her abdomen as her useless stomached rolled and knotted inside her.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

I looked back at rose as Dantes left. I went to her and held her in my arms. I rocked her and kissed her forehead. Some of this stuff is hard to even believe it can be true. But it is and the pure fact of it was that no one could stop it.

"I'm so sorry Rose," I whispered to her. "I'm so sorry."

I sat in the gras and held her close. I didn't want her to hurt anymore. I wanted her safe. I wanted everything to be safe. I wanted everything to go away and never come back. "Rose I am so sorry," I kissed her forehead.
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose felt Sabin's arms around her. She realized he would probably be concerned about her going postal so she tried to verbalize.

"That's so scary," she whispered trying to keep the hysterics at bay. "It's unreal to think you two would do that to each other." She shook her head against his chest.

She issued a single choked laugh, "I know I can't point fingers - I've killed hundreds maybe thousands, not even counting humans - but... I've never tortured anybody like that. I couldn't even imagine doing it."

Thinking of Dantes as being an even greater monster wasn't much of a stretch for her; what scared her was Sabin. "I know Allie was evil, I know she was absolutely horrid, but what you did," she said and picked up his hands, "what these hands did... It scares me. The man who did that and the man here? They just don't seem to connect."

She didn't know if anything she said made sense outside of the context of her mind. Rose shook her head, "I'm sorry," she said. She wiped her hands over her face to help her get a grip, "Ignore that. I'm just being... ridiculous."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Rose picked up my hands in her's. I knew what she said was true. I scared her. What I did in the past sacred her. Everything could have scared her. I knew I wasn't a perfect speck of light, I had my dark spots. Was I becoming the bad guy?

"Rose what you say is right," I looked at her. I pulled her hands from her face. "They connect. The man that has you now is the same as the man that killed. I'm not two diffrent people, I just haven't let you see the side of me."

I looked down at her. "I don't want you to be scared of me."
Team Volturi- Sabin