Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana grabbed hold of Santi and turned them invisible.
Ana didn't like the look of the man that was walking with Elena, she was practically doubled over, her body bending towards the guys. And he was ejoying it. He kept ordering Elena around, and she complied completely.
Ana stopped and pulled Santi back with her. Far enough away that Elena and the guy wouldn't be able to hear them
"I don't like this" Ana whispered. "Something is wrong, she shouldn't be stood like that, and he looks too pleased with himself. Like he is in control, like he is king of the world and no one can resit his rule."
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I smiled at Rose and her attempt to make it up to me.
"I got your note. You are officially forgiven." I hugged her tightly.
"Umm..Allegra..ouch."
"Oh. Sorry." We doubled over in laughter.
"So....SPILL! Everything." My face lit up and she sat down cross legged and prepared to spew every single detail of her and Sabin and whatnot.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane got up from Sabin's lap and went over to Elena and the new man in her life. She smiled at them but someting is up. "Elena can I talk to you a moment," she directed the question at Elena but figured he would answer for her. "Alone."

Jane didn't like the new boy very much. Something was up and she didn't like it. He had a uneasy feeling hovering around him. Last person that felt uneasy was Sabin but he turned out to be good. But something told her he wasn't like Dantes.

"I really need to ask you something," she smiled up at the man.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

This ought to be interesting, she thought, Jane'll make mince meat out of this boy. Maybe she weasel out his true motives. She watched them go. And now clearly Allegra wanted to talk.

Um..." Rose looked down at the inevitable topic of their girl time discussion. Sabin was still weak from sharing Afton's pain. She looked at him, "Will you be all right if I go talk to Allegra for a while?" She knew the doting would get old anyways. "I won't be long."

Sabin simply answered, "I'll be fine. Nothing I can't handle." Rose got up from her chair and helped Sabin up and into her spot. "Please," she said, "It's ridiculous for me to leave you on the floor. If you need me holler; I won't be far."

When Rose got to the door she turned back and spoke quietly, "Thank you for helping Afton, I know it's hard for you." she continued a bit more brusquely, "But enough with the heroic masochism until I'm back, okay?" she smiled and kissed forehead before she left.

She accompanied Allegra. "So," she began lamely, "What do you want to know? Where do you want me to start?"
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

I smiled. Rose knew what she was getting into.
"Everything. From the moment those teeth bit my neck." I laughed weakly and continued. "I was pretty much invisible the minute I woke up to everyone no matter what. I'm so sorry. I was just so pissed off. Continue." I said winking.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Wow, the girl really did want to know everything. So where do I start this fiasco?

"Okay, so you remember you were the first one to think there was something more with me and Sabin?" Allegra nodded excitedly. "Well, we have to go back before your transformation til just after that."

She took a deep breath, "Sabin told me how he really felt and well... it took me a while to adapt," she wasn't sure how else to phrase it.

She didn't want to come outright and tell Allegra that she was an emotional retard. Allegra had been her good friend and rolled with her idiosycrasies, but Sabin was the only one she had told about the results of her past. Sure the others knew all the stuff she'd done, but they didn't know what it did to her. They didn't know that Sabin had broken down that wall when he laid siege to her mind. She didn't want everyone thinking she was a freak, nor was every detail necessary to the tale.

"I suppose I felt the same way for a while - I just didn't recognize it. We've sort of been helping each other along, you know? He and his brother. Me and... myself." Rose felt the soft smile that crept up her face, "he's a gentlemen and he makes me feel safe."

She launched back into the chronological retelling, " Before the newborn attack Dantes came into my head and I made it to his house where he seemed to figure out Sabin and my connection..." she edited Dantes preferred torture - screaming the loved one's name while he watched - out of the mix. Not every detail, Rose, she told herself.

"We went and got rid of the newborns. I hadn't seen him much leading up to that so I was concerned. We finished the new ones off and came home. With all the dysfunction emanating out of this place I was surprised when he came back. He wanted to stay," the thought still made her eyes light up.

"Since then we've kind of been getting to know each other. I showed him my fire..." Edit out that last emotional breakdown. Rose had seen an awful lot and she was insistent that the others not be subjected to it. And the colors and sights Sabin had showed her were amazing; she wanted to keep some of that to herself.

"And up stairs," she pointed overhead, "Afton must've crossed Dantes at some point because he started invading his mind. We didn't know what to do. Sabin came home just... well, I don't really know. Took the load? Numbed it for him. That's why he was sitting on the ground when you came in."

Had she covered everything? This was hard; telling a friend secrets without giving too much away. Some things were better kept to oneself. After all, Rose was sure there was plenty that went on between Alberto and Allegra that she didn't share.

"Now," she began with more excitement, "what's been going on with you Miss Newborn? I'm sorry we've kept you out of the mix. It's because you don't know you're own strength and newborns are prone to erratic behavior and intense emotional reactions."

"Am I ringing any bells here?" she said with a smirk. "I did notice," she told her, "Your Alberto has an amazing amount of control. It's quite unreal. I'm sure he'll be good for you," she smiled.
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Sabin layed down on the couch. Power drain was never good. It made him feel vunrable and not all there. He hated this with everything he had but nothing could be done about it. He would have to wait it out. Like the last time. At least this time it was to save a friend.

He turned his head to see Jane. You crazy little girl, he laughed in his head.

Slowly he closed his eyes. He was going to find Alec because he hadn't seen him in a few days. He found his mind and looked through Alec's eyes. He was in the bell tower reading. He was enjoying the silance. to Just have his mind back to himself, or as much as it ever will be now. Alec laughed softly at the book. Sabin left his mind and came back to his own. He had enough poer to do that without being drained.
Team Volturi- Sabin
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Wow. I smiled at the mention of Alberto.
"Yes it surprises me he hasn't been having on and off emotions like I have. Maybe it's because of my psychotic little ability, or maybe he's just that special. But wow. That's a lot. It's alright Rose. Well...so far me and Alberto are keeping our wedding plans under wraps but we know our venue. Speaking of which Miss Maid of Honor we'll have to get out of the castle soon to look for dresses." I winked editing the fact that I had just come from the outside. "So I'm assuming Sabin will be taking you down the aisle?" I smiled playfully.
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

I need to feed, Sabin sighed to himself then got up. Slowly he stood and clung to the wall. He stood in one spot for a while not wanting to move. Last time he tried he fell.

He moved his right foot foward. Then his left foot. He was walking but still clinging to the wall. The wall was the only thing keeping him at the time. "I'm moving," he said to himself. "Just keep moving."

He managed to get out of the room and into the hall way. He stopped and stood against the wall for a while. "I hate this," he mummbled to himself. "Feeling so useless." He hit his head lightly on the wall. He laughed at himself looking so pittiful. "Dantes was here the last time this happened," he laughed at the memory. It was of him fighting with somone and Dantes was at his side. Dantes was in pain so Sabin numbed it and took some of it. Afterwards when it stopped Dantes had to kill the man. Sabin couldn't stand so Dantes had to help him get home. This was before either brother had a mate.

Sabin paused and found Dantes with his mind. Dantes was walking in a small town.
Dantes I'm sorry, Sabin said to him.
For, was Dantes reply.
For what is going on now. I'm willing to let this all go. I miss the way things were.
I miss it too brother. I'm sorry too but I can't let go.
Why?
Because I can't get rid of what you did to me Sabin. It won't go away. It just keeps playing over and over in my head.
Dantes let go of her and it will go away. Killing me won't help.
You just don't want to die.
No one does
, Sabin sighed.
I want to let go of her. I have let go but she keeps coming back. Sabin right now I'm scared. And as much as I hate to say it you were right to kill her.
She keeps coming back,
Sabin questioned him. He could hear the fear in Dantes voice and knew it was true.
Yes.
The body wasn't set on fire just scattered
, they both said in unision.
We need to talk, soon. For now be strong Dantes. I can't belive I'm going to say this but come to me alive.

Sabin dropped the mind hold and fell again. "Dang it," got back to his feet again. He headed for the feeding room. There he fed and could stand on his own. "Dantes and I were stupid young vampires," he cursed himself.
Last edited by Janos on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose clapped her hands over her face. "Ugh," she groaned laying on her back, "I love the man but things like that just seem weird to me. I don't know, maybe I'm not used to it. I'm glad I can't blush anymore - I'm trueblood Irish it would be quite a sight let me tell you."

"But speaking of dresses!" she trilled coming up an octave, "If I can get you to Barcelona for a weekend I know where we can get some vintage inspired gowns to die for."

"And venue?" she remarked. "Do tell," she said poking Allegra in the sides. "What did you and Alberto decided on?"

"Speaking of Alberto, where is the chap? Did you leave him with Sabin?" she asked hopefully. "I feel kind of bad just leaving him. He was looking a little worse for the wear, but," she shrugged, "there's nothing I can do and sometimes watching it just makes me stir-crazy. And I know that doesn't help."

She laughed, "So I feel like crap for leaving him, but I can't handle being so helpless." Rose could hear regular thudding and practically had to hold herself to the ground. She knew what it was.

She only peered out the door when she knew he was further down the hall and saw that he was at least able to walk... sort of. She just sighed and tapped her forehead against the door jamb. Frustration was not a lot of fun.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid..." she muttered to herself. She turned back to Allegra from the door frame, "See. I have issues."