Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
L.Cullen
Settled in Forks

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by L.Cullen »

I think she was the perfect choice.

As far as others saying she's stuck up--I think sometimes when people are shy or self conscious others can misunderstand that for being snooty.
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

I pictured bella softer...esp the voice...but she seems to play it well ...in the trailers anyway! they make a great pair, her and Rob and that is what is important...they must mesh well together!
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

I wanted Emily Browning as Bella. But, Kristen is good enough. :)
Millskelly1
Settled in Forks

Post by Millskelly1 »

She is a good choice. Their chemistry is amazingly like Bella and Edward's.
mrscullen
Settled in Forks

Post by mrscullen »

not that i dont like kristen stewart but i dont think she is right for the role of bella.
shes pretty enough but her voice irritates me. and like to not have read the twilight
book if shes going to be bella, seems a bit werid to me.

i pictured bella more soft in the face looking. i dunno hard to explain but i think its her voice that puts me off
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

mrscullen wrote:not that i dont like kristen stewart but i dont think she is right for the role of bella.
shes pretty enough but her voice irritates me. and like to not have read the twilight
book if shes going to be bella, seems a bit werid to me.

i pictured bella more soft in the face looking. i dunno hard to explain but i think its her voice that puts me off
None of the actors read the books before they were cast, she is not the only one.

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

L.Cullen wrote: As far as others saying she's stuck up--I think sometimes when people are shy or self conscious others can misunderstand that for being snooty.
I find it funny though. If she were shy - how does she get the nerves do kiss scenes and act infront of 100 and so crew members but she gets super nervous in interviews? i mean, even interviews when she's just there with an interviewer she gets a little stumped. it don't care either way though, i love her and i think she will make an awesome bella.
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

malaz wrote:
L.Cullen wrote: As far as others saying she's stuck up--I think sometimes when people are shy or self conscious others can misunderstand that for being snooty.
I find it funny though. If she were shy - how does she get the nerves do kiss scenes and act infront of 100 and so crew members but she gets super nervous in interviews? i mean, even interviews when she's just there with an interviewer she gets a little stumped. it don't care either way though, i love her and i think she will make an awesome bella.
Acting = pretending to be someone else. A lot of actors are shy, self conscious when they are talking about themselves. I find it very endearing that she is like that. It think a bit of quirkiness, shyness etc makes for a great actor.

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
Isabella Cullen
Settled in Forks
Location: Stumbling, lost and alone...waiting for him to find me

Post by Isabella Cullen »

S_M_G wrote:None of the actors read the books before they were cast, she is not the only one.

Actually, if you want to be technical, Ashely Greene (Alice) was a big fan of the series before she was cast as Alice. That's why she went for the role.

Don't any of you people pay attention to any of the interviews? :roll:
That "Bella girl" no one remembers...

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

^^ okay....Ashley Green is one of the very few who read the books before the film....point?
lol i'm not trying to be rude i promise
S_M_G wrote:
malaz wrote:
Acting = pretending to be someone else. A lot of actors are shy, self conscious when they are talking about themselves. I find it very endearing that she is like that. It think a bit of quirkiness, shyness etc makes for a great actor.

thank you! Just because you're an actor doesn't mean you're going to be awesome when talking about your personal life...there are alot of amazing actors who are self-conscious. Robin Williams is a big one just look it up and you'll see. I really can't see a connection with how she acts in public and how good of an actor she is... :?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...