Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae was oh, so excited at the mention of a private jet. She'd never gotten to go on a plane ride never mind a private jet. When she had come to the Volturi, she hadn't thought about the full perks of it all. She jumped up and down with Elena in her excitement. For the first time in a long time, Celia Rae was going to have fun.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane smiled at the others who were jumpping down in excitment. She was use to all this. The money, the jet, the everything was nothing new to her. She had been her long enough to know all the perks of being a member. She sometimes wished she didn't and everything would be new but she couldn't have that. Being a member was great but she never really knew anything else. She was brought here from the day she changed, she had no other life. Leaving wasn't a option.

The jet was called and on it's way to the airport. It would be in the shade and have a red V on the tail wing. Boy are we secretive, she laughed in her head. "It will be the one with a red V on the tail wing," she told the others who didn't know. "It is in the shade. More then once have I glittered in the light while there. Luckly the people though it was a dream. Nearly had to take out a entire plane."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Sabin was in the hall way running his hand through his hair. Worry was all around him but the emotion that was getting him was love. This was a bery overwelming emotion but he had to let it pas. He had to push it back and concentrate.

Somone was coming. Down the hall towards him. The first one that showed was Alec. He looked pleased and worry free. "Sabin calm down," he said as he passed by and turned into the room. More foot steps were coming down the hall. A blonde headed male came around the corner. Dantes.

"I always knew you were insane," Dantes came up to Sabin. "Theses people want me dead. And you here I am."

"Yeah well you are now under the protetion of the Voltuir," Sabin sighed. "I talked to the Masters about it. Once this is over you leave and don't come back for a while."

"Alright well let's get this thing started," Dantes laughed. "Where are the girls?"

"Shopping," Sabin guided him into the room. " Everybody no killing Dantes tonight. His crazed ex-lover is after him and well what man wouldn't be scared?" Sabin patted him on the back. "Now we are going to have fun. And we aren't going to worry about anything while we are out." He gave Santi a little shake because he looked a bit scared when Dantes entered the room.

"Sabin wait," Dantes looked at Afton. "I owe Afton a big I'm sorry. Paroid as I am I shouldn't have attacked your mind."

"Well now that that is covered," Sabin went aroudn the room. "What do you boys want to do? I have Black cards for us."
Team Volturi- Sabin
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" Ana squealed as the headed towards the airport. "This is just unreal!
The moeny, the plane" She giggled abit "Wow" she grinned. "This is just too cool"
:D
She kept shaking her hands frantically, trying to find an outlet for all her exitment.
"I mean, I never thought of myself as materialistic, but this is just, Wow"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

"Rose sweetheart you are my savior. Wait till Albie hears!" I ran off quickly to get my things and tell Alberto the game plan. He'd tag along with me, but definitely wouldn't go dress shopping with me.
"Albie, Albie, Albie!" I explained everything in a rush and he smirked. He knew how pre-occupied I'd get in shopping.
"That's good then. Sabin and I will just linger around then."
I grabbed his hand and packed in a blur.
Next thing I knew we were at an airport.
"Ana, it's like you've never seen an airport before." I winked. I'd had experience traveling. I'd pretty much been everywhere. Especially with Alberto.
"Rose, I haven't told you I've pretty much been everywhere." I smirked. "My mother was a designer herself." Alberto smiled remembering my family. Mama simply adored Albie. But Alberto and I had long since been everywhere.
"Remember that month we spent in Paris?" He said to me with a wink. I giggled in bliss just thinking about that month.
"Let's go!"
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose smiled at Jane's story, "Yes, sparkling on the Tarmac? Let's try and avoid that. We'll already be attracting enough attention," she laughed.

Allegra, Ana, Celia and Elena looked ecstatic. "You know," Rose remarked, "I'm pretty sure the boys are doing something his weekend as well." She looked at Alberto then to Allegra, "Do you really want him seeing you in your wedding dress? Tradition and all that? But if you don't mind spending the weekend with the girls."

Rose pulled down her aviators and followed Jane across the Tarmac to the Volturi family jet. She listened to the steady tick of her heels as she climbed up the small hatch stairs.

She breathed in the smell of recycled air and the leather from the chairs. She knew the pilot would've already recieved instructions for air traffic control reasons. Rose simply scooted back to her regular seat, curled up, closed her eyes and waited for the roar of the engine.

"There's nothing like flying," she said.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae stepped into the jet and her jaw dropped farther than far. Could it really drop any farther? She ran her cold fingers along everything as she made her way to a seat in the back of the jet. It all felt so clean, so perfect, so.....rich? Was that the right word? She felt like a princess, like only royalty could do this. But then again, the Volturi were as close as you can get to royalty when it came to vampires.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane smiled at the girls as the entered. Jane went to her seat. It had her name on it as it should. "Feel free to use the masters seats," she said and pulled her feet up in the chair. "They won't mind. Even if the ydo have their name's on them."

She pussed a button on her chair and the piolt came through. She got up and hugged him. "Everyone this is Ashton the pilot," she smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He was the vamipre in charge here with a human at his side.

"Jane it is nice to see you again," he ruffled her hair, "you little ball of evil." His voice held a accent but not a think one. "Welcome everyone to well the Volturi Jet. I'm Ashton like she said and I'm here to make sure we get were we are going." He looked at Jane. "And not anywhere else like last time missy." He looked back up at the others. "Well considering you are all vamoires it spares me the safty thing. We crash we act human. Simple enough. You each have a button on your chair to call me like Jane just did. I'm not really sure what it is for but I like it. Less work I have to do."

"Thanks Ashton. Rose knows where we are going."

"Where are we all headed? I heard news of a wedding and if that is true who is the lucky lady? It can't be Jane," Jane hit him lightly, "So it has to be one of you."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Dantes walked in.
Santi shook his hand. "Dantes, I'm very sorry."
Dantes shook his head no. "It wasn't your fault Santiago. I'm not mad."
Santi grinned and turned to Sabin. "So where do you want to go? We can get Afton, Alberto and Leo and go where? Maybe a vampire strip club?" Santi grinned. "Alberto might like that, but I don't think Allegra would." He smiled.
"Let's find Alberto first, and then ask what he wants." Santi said, and Sabin, Santi and Dantes headed out to find the others.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Teh boys started to look for Alberto. When the serch looked a bit grim Sabin stopped. "Hey what if Alberto is with the girls," he asked. Then it all seemed to dawn on them. Alberto was.

"Boys it is time for a game of capture," Sabin grinned. "My favorite game," Dantes smiled at Sabin.

The boys set off for the airport. One by one they entered the plane the girls were on. "Ladies we have come to get Alberto," Sabin said. "Hand him over and we will leave in peace. Don't and I will sic Dantes on you."

"Unfair brother," Dantes said from behind. "But we did come to get Alberto. He can't see the wedding dress. Bad luck comes with that." He bowed to Allegra. "Madame I hope your wedding goes as you wish. I will do my best to keep somone away. Even I have a heart for love."

Sabin rolled his eyes at Dantes. in the mean time Alec and Santi and Afton had Alberto. "The dirty deed is done. We are off!"
Team Volturi- Sabin