Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

OMJ that pic with the trumpet! My proof that band geeks are sexy! BTW, I have played the clarinet since I was 10. And band geeks rule! Course, since I found out he plays the accordion, I already knew he was a band geek. But I don't count guitar players as band geeks because a lot of guys learn the guitar to impress girls. Not for the love of music. (excepting Jackson, of course, we know music is his passion, and also we know he learned the guitar for a production of Grease). Okay, I'm rambling, but hey, I met the four-line requirement. Oh yeah, I couldn't watch that video. Grrrr.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Everyone be sure to watch Entertainment Tonight on Monday night! They're going to show the first sneak peek of The Last Airbender trailer. Hopefully we'll get to see some good shots of Jackson as Sokka. :D

Jen, the fact that Jackson can play an accordion and still look sexy just goes to show the power of his hotness. :lol: And although he wasn't a band geek in school, he totally is now and I love it!
Image Image
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

OMJ! I feel like such an awful person for not posting on here for so long! Life is just soooo busy!

Mandy: I have no idea what happened to the pics I posted but thanks sooo much for fixing it for me! Oh and I have car news for you but will send you a pm! Miss you! I will try to give you a call soon! Also, I had no idea about the ET thing tonight! I am super excited now though!

Jen: I have to agree with you and Mandy. Jackson makes band geeks hot! I am going to go find me one now! ;)
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sarah, so excited to hear about the car! :D Things have been a little more crazy for me since Kyle is off, so don't feel bad.

Sadly, they didn't show any Jackson-Sokka stuff on ET. :( But they did mention him and said the movie will be released July 2010. It looks really really good, so I can't wait to see it!!

Oh man, I can't wait until 2010 - the new Disney Tim Burton version of Alice in Wonderland, Eclipse, and The Last Airbender. :shock: It will be awesome.
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

*sneaks in*
aww too bad jackson is not included on the sneek peak. :( i'm really excited to see him as sokka.
tanned, mohawk... and i wonder if he's hiding the tattoo in his arm since sokka wears sleeveless costume.. ah well..

band geeks... hmmm jen! don't get me started!! :lol:

and i double checked People Magazine's list of sexiest bachelor's and still wondering why jackson is not a part of it... i mean Kellan and Rob was there... *sigh* ah well.. he's hardly recognized by fans he said in one interview.. (oh.. that didn't make any sense.. okay i'm babbling. shutting up.)

*sneaks out*
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Just thought I'd pop in to post more news about Jackson and his "Girlfriend" movie :)

Apparently Jackson gets caught in a love triangle and they're casting for his love interest. I'd like to volunteer to play that part! :lol: And his character is dark and complex and diabolical. That sounds so hot! :D The article also says that he'll be filming in September. But he's got Eclipse AND Lord of Chaos already going on at that time. :? Busy boy.
Image Image
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Mandy: I want to be his love interest too! I say we go together and try out! :D

This movie sounds great! I love the idea that he is going to do a lower budget movie but I am wondering if all this work is going to make him crash at some point! I mean a person needs to sleep occasionally!
ImageImage
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

I found this interview on examiner.com--bluesuede won't let me put a url in, but paste this to your browsers!

http://www.examiner.com/x-8107-NY-Beaut ... e-with-him

He seems like he'd be a lot of fun to date!

Also, I really really really want to see Girlfriend now!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sarah, we SO need to go audition together! Maybe they'll make it a love triangle with 2 girls. :D

Jen, that interview is amazing.
He's so cute and adorable. I would love to go on a date with him. Then I could show him how comfortable I am in any situation, even shooting nerf balls at Ben G's head. :lol: And then Jackson will love me! Oh but I guess I should get rid of my bf first since JR doesn't like that... :oops:
Image Image
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Mandy: As much as I would hate even acting like I was fighting over a guy with you, a love triangle with the two of us and Jackson would be so totally awesome! Oh and since you have Kyle, I will take Jackson! ;) :lol:

Jen: That interview was great! It is nice to see him go really in depth about stuff! I love how he is so accepting of women and has preferences but is still open to all the other options too! He is so cute! I would totally date him! Plus, I would love to go hang out with the rest of the Monkeys! Nerf guns are so much fun!
ImageImage