Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose hopped off her chair and gave Ashton a hug. "I guess you were never told where we were going. Just that we were... going?"

He nodded. "Barcelona señor," she responded, "Por supuesto! La ciudad es segunda solo a Italia en el mundo de la moda!"

Ashton looked around the cabin, "To Barcelona? For some shopping?"

"Sí. Y la boda! La boda de nuestra hermana Allegra. Necesita la vestido perfecto. Un clásico. Y tenemos más que bastante plata."

Ashton rolled his eyes, "Wedding shopping on a payday? This should be interesting. Well, get ready ladies, we're next in line." He proceeded to the cockpit and they readied themselves for takeoff.

Just after Ashton left, the plane was stormed by rampaging boys and they kidnapped Alberto. "I didn't think it would last long," Rose said. Allegra looked mildly concerned - although for Alberto or the mental health of the other boys, that was uncertain. "Don't worry," Rose said, "they've got their cell phones. They won't do anything too outrageous. And you two are far more durable as immortals now."

Rose couldn't help but laugh, "Do you realize he threatened us with in-laws?" After they looked at her for a moment, she blurted out, "Dantes?" She found the whole situation to be a bit hilarious overall. It was clear they all needed to have some fun.

------------

Translation: Barcelona, sir. Of course! The city is second only to Italy in the world of fashion. Yes. And the wedding of our sister Allegra. She needs the perfect dress. A classic. And we have more than enough money.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane smiled in her seat. She watched the boys come in and for the first time in a longtime she saw Alec smile. It was nice to see him happy for one. Then she saw Dantes. He looked unsure about this but currently he was family. Help a vampire in need and then let him go.

"Dantes is under Volturi protection," Jane curled up in her chair. "He is family and I feel sorry for him. I mean Allie is one crazy vampire. She is worse then a new born." Jane looked around the plane. "He is on our side for now. And besides I missed him."

Jane did miss him. She liked when he was around as long as he wasn't in her mind. And even if he was he made her laugh. All the girls looked at her funny. "What?"

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae listened to Rose and her fluent Italian in wonder. She'd never bothered to learn the language at all. She started to think that might be a good idea.
Celia's eyes widened when she saw the boys come on the plane. Like the first time she had met Sabin, she sheepishly averted her eyes from Dantes. She didn't really know what she was doing, but she remembered the Volturi telling her not to look at Sabin when he arrived. She looked out the window and put her left hand over her face to keep her eyes from being seen. She didn't feel Elena flinch next to her and wondered if she had missed something. Then she heard Jane say that Dantes was under Volturi protection, and that she felt sorry for him because of someone named Allie who apparently was worse than a newborn? Wow. Celia really had missed a lot. When Jane said that Dantes was on their side, Celia removed the hand from her cheek and turned her body back towards the front of the plane, but she still looked down sheepishly. Being scared of someone wasn't something that went away easily for Celia Rae.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane got up and pressed a button on the wall. A pannle slid open and she grabbed a book from it. She went back to her seat and started to read. The book was in full Italian ans she read it fluently. She would look up every now and again.

"Dovremmo essere lì in circa un'ora*," she said with out looking up at anybody. "Oh and I think that in Barcolona we talk full spanish or Italian. If not then English will work."

She went back to reading her book. She normaly had Alec to talk to when they went somewhere. Or she had a somone else that would talk to her and tease her. Aro would be here at times. She prefered when Demetri came. He would make her laugh. Then there was always Afton and them. Afton never really talked to her but that was okay in her book.

*We should be there in about a hour

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

"Be safe." I whispered giving him one last kiss.
" I will. I can't die now remember?" He laughed holding me one last time and jetting off with the boys.
I smiled at Rose. "The bride-to-be is now ready for takeoff Ashton!"
"Rose you are a savior. But one thing..I'll let Alberto have some fun with this one..but where's all my fun?" I winked, making the notion quite obvious that bachelorette parties were a-ok with me.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane smiled down at the book she had in her hands. "Clearly you have never been to a voltrui bachelorette party," Jane smiled. "Oh we will have fun but the boys are just going out. I think."

Jane looked up at them. "If Alec is going to plan a Bachelor party then Alberto will have fun. I have helpped with the last bachelorette party and I don't think one has been topped. I'm sure Ashton remembers that one."

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I smirked.
"Really, Jane? Well then..I guess we'll just have to top them all, no?" I winked, once again implying that everything I would do be the best of the best.
"Rose, can vampires have champagne? Or do they just carry blood on here?"
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"Si, Barcelona es en Espana. Espanol es mejor. Spanish - most likely - then English. Unless anyone speaks Catalan - the native tongue of the region, but I doubt it. It's usually only those born and raised that know it."

Rose smiled at Allegra as she felt the engine roar to life, "We could get champagne but it would taste really gross. And you'd have to cough it up later. Altogether quite unpleasant." Rose crinkled her nose at the thought of having to eat human food. It was required on occasion but the taste was horrific and disposing of it was worse.

"And when have you set your date? Is it soon? Do we make this the bachelorette weekend? Do I need to find my dress this weekend or any other bridesmaids - if you have any?" She looked at Allegra in shock, "Details woman, Details! I need to know what kind of shopping escapade I'm dealing with in the near future."
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae was sitting quietly now that the boys had left and she had calmed down. She was starting out the window, looking down at the world. And that's when she remembered.*
~ Crap. ~ she thought and whipped her head around to face the front of the plane, gripping the sides of her chair. ~ Molly. ~
*What would she do now? At some point, she'd run out of fuel and turn back into the zombie she had coming home from North Carolina. And she still hadn't told anybody the story. No one knew what was going to happen to her and no one would know what the heck was going on when she'd faint in the middle of Barcelona for everyone to see.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose listened as the engine roared to life and coast down the runway. She was glad she never had to experience the human frailties that came along with it. The motion sickness the "ears popping" she never really understood that one.

She popped her headphones in and listened. She started singing to herself - a half octave higher than Shakira's Tortura that was immediately pumped into her ears. She had to give herself an ounce of credit. She did fairly well with Alejandro Sanz's bit.

She noticed that Celia's head suddenly snapped forward. Like she'd heard something or realized something. Rose didn't hear anything so she assumed the latter.

"Celia, you okay?" she asked as she pulled a single earphone out and felt the crease come between her eyebrows.