Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Just Vent!

Post by pennybug84 »

WORK
UGH
The past few days have been just nasty,icky, busy, evil days. I hated them! I seriously felt like I was going to go crazy. They were just icky days and I wanted to shoot myself, and scream, and never go back.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

I REALLY WANT TO GO HOME. :(
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I'm so sad to hear MJ died. Despite what he may have done, he lead a stressed life, and I would never have wished ill or death on him. I can't believe he's gone now. RIP MJ.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I wish studying for my temps was easier. With it being summer and everything, I can't concentrate one bit. And I seriously need to learn how to drive if I'm going to get a job. I couldn't imagine my parents driving me back in forth to work... they probably wouldn't do it anyways....

UGH!!! I can't find one decent beginning for my series!! I've already went through at least three or four of them and still nothing works! And I'd love to write away about my characters....

I hope I get my wisdom teeth cut out soon. :|
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Wow.
I get back from a long trip and this is what I come back to.
Some people are just plain IMMATURE.
Get a What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this?-ing life.
It really upsets me that you would even have the guts to say that.
Thanks for RUINING my day. :roll:

I'm done. For now. :evil:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

I have school from 9am to 6pm on a Saturday! Arghh! I'm so angry and tired!

It's been some tiring days for me, staying in school for 12 hours on Thursday.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I'm so tired and I have a hunch this tea isn't caffeinated.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

^ just wanted to shout and vent, posers!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Ishbel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ishbel »

I hate hangovers

I've been hungover for 2 days straight.

& I had to work at 7am this morning :(

arghhh.
Team Seth
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Why did my dad have to drop the bomb on me while I was driving? On the freeway, at that!
Okay, I didn't crash, but now he thinks that I am incapable of driving. More like incapable of driving after he lets me know something that I will worry about for a long time!
Give up one dream for another. Well, not give it up, but take once chance of a dream for another. They've both been apart of me for so long. I don't know what to do. I'm no expert at business or marketing. I have no idea how well I'll do. How can I face this? And I think I know what it will take to make it happen. Give up another one of my hobbies. So how much do I really want my other dreams? More than that. But it's been the one thing my dad and I can agree on. If I even mention giving it up he'll be upset. My mom too. I'll look like a quitter. But I don't see how I'd be able to balance school and that and my huge risk. I don't know how. I don't know. I hate not knowing. I hate not having a plan and feeling useless. I don't know what I'm doing or what I should do!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com