Preface

Our chapter by chapter discussion of Breaking Dawn.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sazykid
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Preface

Post by sazykid »

1. As usual, the preface hints that Bella is facing death. Did you think she would escape again, or did you think this time would be for real?
I didn't doubt her life was in danger...it usually is lol. But, I knew she'd survive whatever it was somehow.

2. Bella says that she loves the person killing her. Who did you think she was talking about?
I thought maybe Edward had decided to turn her, so technically he was killing her and obviously she loves him.
Tonya

Post by Tonya »

1. As usual, the preface hints that Bella is facing death. Did you think she would escape again, or did you think this time would be for real? Escape Well I had hoped escape I hate sad endings.

2. Bella says that she loves the person killing her. Who did you think she was talking about? I was scared that it may have been Edward
purplevampire17
Settled in Forks

Post by purplevampire17 »

1. As usual, the preface hints that Bella is facing death. Did you think she would escape again, or did you think this time would be for real?
i hoped that she would escape since it didn't really make since to kill the main character.....

2. Bella says that she loves the person killing her. Who did you think she was talking about?

there was realy only two options. 1, edward was going to kill her while changing her, but i really didn't think that would happen since he'd tasted her blood before. OR jacob was going to get so angrey with her after the change that he would attack her. i was literally going crazy waiting for the book to come out because this bugged me so much. than i acually read it- did not see that one coming.
You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever. Mafia~Veronica DiMarco (Vi)
http://www.givesmehope.com/ visit it or face the wrath of my purple-ninja-vampire-monkeys!!
zeri95
Settled in Forks

Post by zeri95 »

I knew for sure that she would escape. Main characters don't just die. Except for in Shakespeare's plays. (But I was a little worried at the end with the Volturi and all that. I thought Emmet or Rose or Jasper or Alice or Carlisle or Esme or Jacob or SOMEone would die.)

I thought Edward snapped and was gonna kill her, maybe during the transformation or maybe during the honeymoon. I know, I know, it was wrong of me to doubt Edward like that, but what else would my convoluted brain come up with?
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I was hoping they'd escape again. It's kind of crappy to a bad ending to the series.

I thought she was talking about Edward. Because it's often considered becoming a vampire is the equivelent of dying.
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i thought she would escape, stephenie would kill her.....right?? i mean, she took away alice and jasper so....ya never know, huh??

edward, i didnt know what was happening or why edward was doing something. (prehaps he had finally snapped??)
Betting on Alice.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I thought she'd escape. I knew SM wouldnt kill Bella.

I was so confused! I thought it had to be either Edward or Jacob. To quote Jake, "I sure as hell didn't see that one coming." :roll:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
misskiley

Post by misskiley »

Eh,.. I am ususally so surprised by what happens in the book I don't guess too much.. I figured she'd probably get out of it though,..

Possibly Edward,.. like he was changing her,..I thought it might have to do with how she was feeling while turning into a vampire.
you.are.my.heroin

Post by you.are.my.heroin »

Sense i knew this was the last book I knew Bella was either going to die or become a vampire...which I guess is a form of dying.

I thought she ment Edward was turning her and it hurt so bad she wished for death but loved him enought to go through it.
**Kathryn**
Timothy
Learning to Love Green

Post by Timothy »

I knew that Bella wouldn't die. Stephenie didn't seem like the type of writer to just kill of Bella.

I thought it was foreshadowing when Edward turned Bella. That the pain was so bad, more than she had imagined.

Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.