Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Dani - Yeah, Raven beat me to it. That's what Ted was asking. :D

Derek - Yes, I agree with Raven...I'm poetically challenged. I am good at writing poems but I cant work them into conversation like you can. *gives a two-fingered salute* :D

Raven - I hear you're my sister now. :D And you're perfectly fine at explaining things.

If Rose did something 'bad' that she had to leave home because of and run away were do you think she would go and do you think she would take anybody else with her?

Well, I think she would take Emmett with her of course, and she might want to take Renesmee, but probably wouldn't. She might go somewhere that suits her personality. She might want to go to Cali, but she can't of course. (Because of the sun) She might go to Europe. Maybe France. That's where I would go if I ran away. And if I was rich like the Cullens. :D

Okays, I'm off, you guys!
P.S. Derek, keep rhyming. :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

w00t, this thread is ALIIIVE!!!Im so glad you guys are all here keeping it moving!

Dani, like they (^^) said, I was referring to Fat's topic question, not your questionnaire, which was perfect!

& Fat, I thought raven was your aunt?! & you were her neice? & my neice? & Derek was your uncle and our brother or osmething like that? Ugh, family is confusing!

If Rose did something 'bad' that she had to leave home because of and run away were do you think she would go and do you think she would take anybody else with her?
Thanks for the question, Raven! Personally, i don't think the Cullens would let her go. But if she REALLY wanted to go, then she would take Emmett and they would go somewhere private and deserted where nobody could find them.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Yes it is Ted!
Raven and RnB - I know!!!!
Well, I will come back and answer a question later.
But I'm going to make this Rose-related.
Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose
Rosalie
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

haha, omigosh, you guys. Do you need me to draw it out? Ok, here goes....Liz is my mommy, Derek is Liz's brother and my uncle. Raven and Ted, you guys are my sisters and Derek's nieces and Liz's daughters. That is the original familia.

Uncle Derek - haha, :lol: :lol: You know what? That you're good at rhymes or that we're not? Is that an insult? haha, I'm just kidding. You know we love you, right sissy? But, I still think you're very self-righteous. *shakes head and sighs* that's what you get from soooo much fast-food.

Erm...I've already answered this question....and I'm off probation...I think I'll come up with a new one...OH WAIT! I have a list of Rose questions...lemme go check. I'll come back and EDIT and add it...be right back. Oh, talk amongst yourselves while I'm gone...:D

EDIT: Ok....new question...*drumroll*

Answer this question as if you were Rosalie:
When you saved Emmett you saved him because he reminded you of your friends baby, not because you wanted to fall in love with him, right? So what kind of relationship do you think you and Emmett would have if it wasn't a romantic one? Why would you want that?

Alright, now I can't take credit for that awesome question. It was all thanks to Amanda and Jenni.

Okays, I'm off, be back to answer the question later...
Last edited by Renesmee_Bella on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

We're all one big happy family. :lol:

Fat, you know the question list? The ones that have the - dashy thing that I cant' remember the name for in front of them have been asked already, just so you know. :D Thanks for the question!

Oh yarh, I need to get back into the groove (funky 70's word :lol:) of being Jenni the question keeper.

When you saved Emmett you saved him because he reminded you of your friends baby, not because you wanted to fall in love with him, right? So what kind of relationship do you think you and Emmett would have if it wasn't a romantic one? Why would you want that?
I don't think Emmett and I would have had a different relationship, but if it weren't a romantic one, we'd still be close. I think we'd be very close family, friends as well, not just united because we were both vampires and had both been brought in with the Cullens.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

*joins in on bouncing* Can I join? please please pleeeeeease? :lol:

Here's the questionaire.....*still bouncing*

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?
A little snobbish, but as time went on she grew on me.

- What do you like about Rosalie?
Strong, independant, and can kick butt and not get all sweaty and gross,(well I guess like any vampire. :lol: )

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
What are your plans in the future(I bet she wouldnt guess being a vampire,)

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
What do you truly think about Bella and Renesmee?

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
My favorite quote is......drumroll.....
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair!

- Why choose Team Rosalie?
Because I really like her :D

I hope its not too late to join im on the like 100th pg or somethin,*bouncing slows* :o

Oh, boy I hope not.......

Aww man I'm talking(typing) to myself again arent I? :oops: :P
Well let me know if I'm in! :D :) :lol:
ImageImageImage
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey there, Cullen_lover! Of course you're in! Welcome to the garage. I'm sure one of the bosses will be around soon to add your name to the list (we do need that, your name or nickname) and Ted will be around to give you your welcome cheer. Oh, and if you want to join the cheer squad, you just PM Ted! (Mrs.teddybear)

About the family....Liz is the one who came up with it so she corrected me on a few points. Okay, so Liz is my mommy and Ted and Raven are my aunts and Derek is my uncle and Ted, Raven, Liz and Derek are all brothers and sisters and I'm the only niece. So I'm the baby of the family. YAY!

Jenni - Yeah, Amanda gave it to me because she thinks I'm a good question maker. How sweet is that? :D Anyways...I'll pay attention to the dashy things. Thanks for the tip!

Okay...Question Time!

I think that when I saved Emmett, I wasn't really thinking of our relationship but more that he just looked so much like my friend's baby, that I just had to save him. Maybe after I got him to Carlisle, I started to think we'd be friends, siblings maybe. Just that we'd be close. And then he saw me and the look in his eyes, I was always a vain person. Right then, I knew we would be more than friends. :D ((I think I answered that very Rosalie-like, if I do say so myself. :D))

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Hi everyone!
I'm here as a representative from Jasper's army
we would like to invite you all to a party!
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24 ... invite.jpg
There will be games, water fights, food and fun
no RSVP, just turn up and have a blast
And remember, this is not team.V.team, we're all there to have a laugh

(I know this is short notice but we've only just finished the planning hope you can make it)
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Hey there Cullen_Lover!

You're new too, huh? Yeah, I joined just a couple of pages ago - Team Rosalie is awsome.

And yeah, I'm from Jasper's Army too and you should all totally come.
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Nice question Little Fatima!

Right away, I knew that we were going to have a very close relationship. We would have been brother and sister if we hadn't been connected romantically, and that would be fine with me. I just knew that I needed Emmett in my life.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl