Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Hola, my garage!
How was everybodys 4th of July? Well, the Americans, I mean, though I'd love to hear how the rest of you spent your day too!
I was caught up in the festivities (my pyro side comes out around the fireworks :twisted: ) so I only had time to lurk, not post.
& it's a shame, because I mised a new member!!

Cullen_Luver, welcome to the garage! I am the aforementioned Mrs.TeddyBear, but go ahead and call me Ted! I'm currently 2nd In Command over here, our official bosses (GarnetPixie (Pix) and EliseLovesEdwardx (Elise)) are out. But on everybodies behalf, thanks for choosing the garage! We're all happy to have you here! Now that the essential welcomes are over done with, it's time for your WELCOME CHEER!!!!! *runs around the garage doing stunts then flips onto the hood of a car to yell*

Welcome tooooo... *drumroll*
THE GARAGE!
Where we worship Rose and fix up cars!
We love her hair, her eyes, her smile,
but most of all we love her style!
Classy and confident,
graceful yet strong,
that's what she is,
& what we long!
It's why we gather here today
to celebrate Rosalie, WHOOPEE HOORAY!!!
*flips, splits, and claps*

As Fat told you earlier, just PM me if you want to join the squad! We always have positions open! Now that you're officially part of the garage, you can go ahead and start answering topic questions. As long as you answer a question each post, or keep it somewhat Rose related then I won't have to bring my doomstick out on you! & that's something I'd rather not do...

& thanks for the invite, Jo! We'll try an dmake it :D

Fat~ Haha, you picked the question I made up for my newbie questionnaire! Coincidince, I think not! Lol, what movie is that from? Gah, can't remember, but funny coinkidink! & thanks for sorting the family out, we're a confusing bunch :lol:

When you saved Emmett you saved him because he reminded you of your friends baby, not because you wanted to fall in love with him, right? So what kind of relationship do you think you and Emmett would have if it wasn't a romantic one? Why would you want that?
When I saved Emm I was only concerned about saving him; I wasn't thinking about what kind of relationship we'd be having in the future at all. I don't expect anybody to understand the decision I made then, I myself almost don't! It was very spontaneous, I just saw a handsome young man who looked too much like the baby boy I'd wanted so badly for myself and I couldn't bear to let him die. For a second it took me back to my human life, I acted on impusle. I saved him before the bear could do any more damage and pleaded Carlisle to change him. While he was being transformed, that's when I started thinking it through. I realized he could never be the child I wanted, and for a split second I doubted my decision. But then I convinced myself, if nothing else, than he could be a connection to my human life. He could keep me from becoming a monster. We could be friends and he would appreciate me better than Edward had. I was so lonely, so desperate for comfort; I did whatever I could to get rid of that feeling. It turned out better than I ever could have imagined. When I saw him as a vampire, I was obviously attracted to him, who wouldn't be? We turned out to be soulmates, and I couldn't have aksed for a better man to spend the rest of eternity with.

Okay, so I kinda turned into an EDC girl near the end of that, but I can't help it! & sorry if that made no sense, Im watching murder mysteries (I feel like you Fat, lol) ATM, so Im very distracted! I'll be more focused next time...I'll try at least! Until next time!

*%<-^TED^->%*

P.S.
Im going on vacation to Indiana so I don't know how much time I'll have to lex next week, but I'll be lurking if not posting so behave! Don't blow the thread up (Derek, Im lookin' at you! You still have my dynamite and you might have found my new stash :evil: )

& Till, just to keep my promsie to you, more craziness! *starts talking in an australian accent and petting crocodiles* This one here's named Betty, cause I won her on a bet! *puts the croc back into its natural habitat* And here, I made you a Get Better cake! *holds up cake* :D Eat it! It'll be in the fridge waiting for you! *stands on her head and meditates* Auhhmmmm....*attempts to do upside down jumping jacks*
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

TED - WE'LL MISS YOU!
And we won't blow up the thread while you are around.
*Hides TNT, and Ted's extra stash*
Mwahahaha!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Awwwwwwwwww! Ted! You're awesome. I love my cake. You are so sweet and thoughtful. Have fun on vacation. I'll be back more continuously now that I'm starting to feel better. I can hold down the fort until you get back.

Derek~ Thanks for going all bossy on me. You remind me of my lover boy who was yelling at me every time I would sneak out of bed to come talk to you guys.

Raven, I'm fine. No need to worry about me. Yes it was scary to think about me bleeding out everywhere, but I'm okay. I promise. Just taking the time to recoup. I will be around. I promise.

Question time.

When you saved Emmett you saved him because he reminded you of your friends baby, not because you wanted to fall in love with him, right? So what kind of relationship do you think you and Emmett would have if it wasn't a romantic one? Why would you want that?
I think if my relationship with Emmett wasn't one of romance, I would like for it to be of close siblings. I would love him like he was my brother. That's what I would want. I would hope that he wouldn't resent me for making Carlisle change him, but still. I want him as a part of my life in one way shape or form.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Thanks uncle Derek! I do try but I can't take all the credit, Ted came up with it and Tilly and Jenni gave me the question list....:D Thanks, anyways. :D :D

Ted - Hey! That line's from the Incredibles! :lol: :lol: :lol: And you're welcome, I was getting confused with the family, too. Speaking of which, has anyone thought about a last name for us? We need one so we can call ourselves the crazy _______'s!!!
And yes, I do like my murder mysteries...they're very awesome! Oh, and we'll try not to blow up the thread...Though I don't know about uncle Derek....:? Anywhoo, hurry back, Ted! We'll miss you! I'll help Tilly hold down the fort..:D

Tilly!!! You're back!!! How's you're spleen? We need to find you a place in the familia, don't we? How's about you being my sister?? I'm so lonely being an only child...*little girl voice* Pweeeeaaaassseee?? *puppy dog eyes*

Erm, I don't think we've had this question long enough...so this will have to do for now!

Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose
Rose

Okays, I'm off!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Fat~ Of course I'll be your sister. That's fine with me. And don't get Ted started on ice cream. The last time she went on a rant about ice cream, I had to translate it into Spanish for her. That was a good post. I enjoyed that. It was a fun time.

Jenni! I forgot to say hi to you when I posted when I first got back. Just know that I love you and I miss you and I can't wait to get back to our normal habits again.

As far as you people worrying about my spleen, I'm fine now. I wouldn't be home if I wasn't fine. I'm getting my strength back, and my energy is coming in weird bursts. Like right now it's 3 am (That's a good Matchbox Twenty song) and I have all the energy in the world. I should probably go force myself to sleep. I was even out and about on Saturday. I went to the boardwalk with Shane and his family. No I didn't go on the beach, and we didn't do much more than get lunch and hit up a couple of stores before going home. When I got back home, I took a nap and then went out for fireworks. See I've been taking it easy. I didn't work on my fan fiction all weekend.

Okay, since this was more of an update to let you guys know how I was feeling.... I'll just post some random Rose's in.

Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose... that's enough for me.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey Tily! Fancy meetin' you here! :D

Okay, okay, I won't worry about your spleen anymore. I'm glad you're better...now we can have fun and...blow up the place. *talks to Derek* Hey Uncle Derek, grab the dynamite...oOh and the secret stash. Ted'll never know... Anywhoo...

YAY! Now I have a sissy! Whaddiya wanna do sissy? *little girl voice* OoOh! Wanna swing? *grabs hand and runs off*

Oh, and I know what you mean about the weird energy. I haven't even been injured...and it's 3 am...AND IM NOT TIRED!! I'm going to go bounce around a bit then lie awake in bed until morning. Ciao!

Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose Rose
Rose Rose
Rose

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Welcome to the garage, Cullen_Luver! I'm Jenni, co-question keeper, and I hope you like it here. XD

Hey Jo! I'll try and make it, I'll have another look at the invite later.

Tilly! Glad you're recovering! Maybe you should avoid the Jackson pics for a while ... we don't want any heart attacks. :lol:

Ted, you have fun in Indiana! We'll miss you! Of course we won't blow up the thread - no need to stay awake at night worrying *ahem*. :D We've been going quite fast lately, which is goo-ood.

Here's a question for y'all. I'm not going to answer it now, because my mind is a bit smooshed up from staying up way too late all week. BBQ (which was a kind of 4th of July thing held by an American woman, because she moved to england and wanted to celebrate - I love all these American holidays), lying in a field with a friend until 11:30, reading, and staying up for no reason. (that's what I do in the evenings. :lol:)

If it were possible that you could have a child, what would you name him/her?

Love y'all! :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey people I have some bad news! :( I am not going to be able to get on the lex on Tuesday, Wednesday, and maybe Thursday. :( I am going to my grandmas, which I am excited about but she doesn't have internet. :(

Tilly- Oh I am glad that you are going to be okay!

Ted- your gonna be gone too? Have fun in Indiana!

*Grins and walks over to Nessie_Bells and Derek* :twisted: I want to help blow up stuff too and I brought my own stash *Holds up Dynamite* :twisted:

I would name then Damien, or maybe Something unique like Dustina.

See you peoples later!

~Raven

Oh and edit: Nessie_Bells I agree the family name should be Adams!
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Yes aunty Raven...mwuahahahaha! We need to hurry before Aunty Ted gets back..and look *holds up dynamite* We got Ted's secret stash. :twisted: :twisted:

Anywho... Have fun Raven, we'll miss you!

WE ARE THE ADAMS FAMILY!!! MUHUHAHAH! *sings* they're crazy and they're cooky, mysterious and spooky and maybe downright mookey, the adams family! ((hehe, not sure about all the words, though. :oops: ))

Alrighty, seems we have a question!

Hmmm....Alvira for a girl (saw that one in a movie) and... Edmund for a boy! (that one's from Narnia!) Yea, they aren't very good but I couldn't think of any. :oops: :oops:

Bye peeps! :D

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

For the whole baby name thing, I agree that Rose would want a unique name. The names above are good. :D

THE ADAMS FAMILY!!!!!!!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl