Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hi people!

Ted: you can light explosive :twisted: :twisted: unless you already have which makes me feel bad!

Jenni: :lol: Well thanks for the welcome back!

What do you think Rose is afraid of? As a human and a vampire?
Some of it would be really stupid like jealousy and worrying about what your clothes look like as a human! and for a Vampire I think she would be afraid of losing Emmett and well pretty much her whole family.

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Jenni~ *joins in the spinning around in awe* Ooh, there are sparkles! I looove sparkles *throws up a handful of sparkles* :mrgreen: & I count bugspray in my Top 100 best inventions list! Its right up there with flyswatters (or as raven would say, brother swatters :lol: ) and the nets on the outside your windows that keep the flies out when you open your windows! I have no idea what those nets are called though...

Raven~ No way jose have I lit the explosive yet! Here we go *pulls a match out of her pocket and touches it to the tip of the dynamite* *the dynamite catches and she throws it through the window of the car into the passengers seat* Wow, we're lucky that landed within any proximity to the car knowing my aim :lol: KAABOOOOOM!!!!!! :twisted: *watches with fiery and loving eyes as the car brsts into flame then forms a smoky mushroom cloud overhead* Too bad Derek and fat had to miss that, eh twinny?

New question: When Emmett is away on hunting trips wthout Rosalie (ie: In Twilight when he went with Edward and was driven crazy by his constant worry over Bella which proved right when he found her in Port Angeles about to be raped) what do you think she does? And with who, if with anybody?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I'm ba-ack! Miss me, my pretties? OoOh! :shock: There's sparkles in the background! *stares at sparkles* ooohhh, aahhhh, ooohhh, aaahh!

Oh my, so many questions to answer! Here goes...I think there were questions before this but I can't remember 'em... :oops:

Do you think Rosalie ever quilted or did any of that kind of stuff for anybody and if she did what did she make?
I agree with all of you. I don't think Rosalie had enough time or even wanted to quilt. She was probably too busy wowing everyone in town with her beauty. I don't think she would have needed to as she was rich and had everything she needed and all the money she needed to buy anything she didn't have.

Do you think Rose ever had any friends in her human life? If so, what were they like?
I think Vera was her one friend who wasn't like Rose. I imagine Rose's human life as a cheerleader. You know, all the girls want to be her friend as so they dress like her, but Vera was different. She thought other things were more important and Rose secretly envied her non-vain-ness.

What do you think Rose is afraid of? As a human and a vampire?
As a human, she probably has a fear of becoming poor or ugly. And as a vamp, I think she fears losing Emmett the most.

When Emmett is away on hunting trips without Rosalie what do you think she does? And with who, if with anybody?
I think she hangs out with Alice. Going shopping and designing clothes and having fun. Or brushing her hair and admiring herself!

Ok, there. I have answered all the questions! WAIT! I missed the exploding car!?! :o :shock: :( :| :) :D
I'm fine now. :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Oh of course we missed you, Fat! Im sorry you missed the kabooming of the car, but I did of course video documen the experience! *hands over DVD* Enjoy :D

When Emmett is away on hunting trips without Rosalie what do you think she does? And with who, if with anybody?
Im sure a little of her time is spent pampering herself, but then like Fat said Im sure she shops with Alice too! & catches up with Esme, maybe even practices her piano a little bit or studies for Carlisle.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey Ted! *takes DVD* THANKS! :D *plops onto couch to watch* *BOOM* :D

I like your answer better Ted. I bet Rose does spend some time with every person in the family because when Emmett's there, she spends all her time with him.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Ted, wow .. I have never heard of this new clever invention. *keeps spinning in awe* Something to keep flies out? I need it! :lol:

Fat, welcome back! You missed the explosion, but there's a dvd - relive it over and over!

Smoky mushroom cloud! *heehee* Nice blowing up the car!

When Emmett is away on hunting trips wthout Rosalie what do you think she does? And with who, if with anybody?
I think that she'd be worried, but only a little, so she'd just be able to do normal things. She knows Emmett can look after himself, if there was any danger, which is quite unlikely. She'd probably do things she wouldnt' do as much when Em was around. Maybe going shopping or spending some more quality time with her family.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

-Jasper wrote:Ted, wow .. I have never heard of this new clever invention. *keeps spinning in awe* Something to keep flies out? I need it! :lol:

Fat, welcome back! You missed the explosion, but there's a dvd - relive it over and over!

Smoky mushroom cloud! *heehee* Nice blowing up the car!

When Emmett is away on hunting trips wthout Rosalie what do you think she does? And with who, if with anybody?
I think that she'd be worried, but only a little, so she'd just be able to do normal things. She knows Emmett can look after himself, if there was any danger, which is quite unlikely. She'd probably do things she wouldnt' do as much when Em was around. Maybe going shopping or spending some more quality time with her family.
I agree with your answer completely Jenni!
Nice!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Is the explosion big enough for ya, Fat? Im pretty proud of it if I do say so myself 8-) we did that using only one stick of TNT!

& Derek, you toally missed the exploding of your gift too! Have a seat and enjoy! *hands him another copy of the DVD*

Okay Jenni, Im not a very good explainer so instead of trying to explain the fly net thing on windows, I gots a picture! Here!
So do you see how the window is open, yet there's the netting there to keep out the bugs? There are even a couple bugs there that got stuck and died (which normally doesn't happned, this net is just an older style so the holes are a little bigger and more bug trap-y). The newer more hi-tech bug nets are barely visible. You can look out the window and totally miss them! I often do :oops: and then I'll try and lean out the window and get my face stuck in it :roll: :oops: but anyway! They're very convenient, and if you dont want to keep the bugs outa your house (though I cant imagine why) you can even pull the net up! Do you have these over the pond in England?

& now I have a story! Its very random, but Im in a random mood so I must tell!
It's my neighbors birthday next week, so I was at target looking for the best bday gift in the world! Of course I just happend to be walking by the toy aisles (I cant help it if I love their toys, okay!)when I saw rows and rows of cars. They were the little matchbox and hotweelz cars and then they had the figurine ones and the big fancy expensive ones and all I could think about was Rose! Haha, her and her love for cars, and you guys back here at the garage! Anyway, I ended up buying her a set of Cullen cars (it too some insane digging through the mounds and mounds of cars but i did eventually find a car to match the one every Cullen had) except for Rose! Cuz they had NO convertibles! Whats up with that? & the only red cars either had flames plastered all over them or were minivans :roll: which is another thing, does any little kid really want a Matchbox minivan? Especially when you could be getting the monster trucks for the same price! Im beginning to rant...I blame the sleep deprivation, as I always do!

& Fat, speaking of stories did we ever get around to telling everybody about the french project incident? :lol: I cant remember...

well I think Im of to the library to find some new books to get lost in! Oh Keepers Of The Questions, will you grant us with a new one by the time I get back? *puppy dog eyes* So I guess its not the same when I do it as it is when baby Fat does it
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Nice story Ted!
And I don't believe the ULTIMATE KEEPER OF THE QUESTIONS is here, so may I grant one?
Here it is... (Let me warn you, it's NOT depressing. :D )

What do you think Rosalie drinks? (It doesn't have to be alcoholic :D )
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Nice story Ted!
And I don't believe the ULTIMATE KEEPER OF THE QUESTIONS is here, so may I grant one?
Here it is... (Let me warn you, it's NOT depressing. :D )

What do you think Rose would have drunken as a human? (It doesn't have to be alcoholic :D )