Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by JulieM »

It will be interesting to see how she looks at Comic Con.

For fun, here's a pic of Kristen as a blonde. She looks great, but I think I prefer her as dark. Blonde Kristen
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

JulieM wrote:It will be interesting to see how she looks at Comic Con.

For fun, here's a pic of Kristen as a blonde. She looks great, but I think I prefer her as dark. Blonde Kristen

I like her hair blond with her eyes.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I think Kstew looks her best with Bella-coloured hair.

It's gunna be weird when she rocks up to Comic-con with black Joan jett mulletish hair.
Unless they give her extentions?

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Jadey wrote:I think Kstew looks her best with Bella-coloured hair.

It's gunna be weird when she rocks up to Comic-con with black Joan jett mulletish hair.

I saw the blond, do you have a picture of the Joan Jett look?
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

diane771 wrote:
Jadey wrote:I think Kstew looks her best with Bella-coloured hair.

I saw the blond, do you have a picture of the Joan Jett look?

Diane you can see her in the comic con video on the main page of Lexicon...she did cut her beautiful hair...what a shame.

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

I wonder if they're just gunna add some really authentic looking extensions when they start filming Eclipse cuz its like a few weeks away and she looks awful with that hair! :roll:
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hopefully they'll try dye it back to a more Bella colour, and add wiggy type things to it possibly? Or just one wig.

Im focusing more on the lines/scenes than peoples hair D:

Her hair looks great in NM though :D
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Agreed. Kristen's hair is absolutely beautiful in NM. Really Bella-hair :D

I guess they'll just remove the black color, and I hope they'll give her extensions. I have a feeling that will look more natural than a wig. God knows the styling crew didn't have much luck with Taylor's wig in Twilight. Either way, I'm sure they've got the hair thing under control. If not they would have made sure to have it in her contract with Summit that she couldn't cut her hair. Rob cut his hair too before NM. I think he looks better than ever in that movie.

I too focus more on the lines and the acting...But bad hair annoys me, because it makes me have to look at it. Especially on later viewings. Taylor's wig just keeps on looking worse for me every time, since I find my eyes involutarly drifting to it :lol:
So...good hair is absolutely a bonus...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

As Joan Jett, the hair looks awesome. As Kristen Stewart, not so much. I'll be happy when she's got her hair back to normal.

And didn't they use hair extensions in Twilight? I'm sure that's what they'll do for Eclipse. I like her hair best the way it is when she's playing Bella. It's so perdy. :)

********NM SPOILERS FOR THOSE THAT DIDN'T WATCH THE COMIC-CON CLIPS***********

After seeing the clips, I think she's gonna be even better this time around. Not that she wasn't good in Twi, but now that they had Chris Weitz as director, things seem to be going better for KStew. I loved how anxious she was in the car. Like they weren't gonna make it on time and she was just freaking out. It was great! And riding the dirt bike with Taycob was excellent as well. Her reaction to ghostly Edward and then apologizing for bleeding was just spot on. Love it. I so cannot wait for this movie.

***************END SPOILERS******************
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Didn't she wear a partial wig/hairpiece for both Twilight and NM anyway? I'm sure they'll do something with the hair for Eclipse. Hair seems like everyone's trademark in the Twilight saga...Edward's bronze messy hair, Bella's long and thick dark brown, Alice's spiky black, Emmett's dark curls, etc. In Emmett's case, it was partly his resemblance to little Henry that made Rosalie want to save him.