Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Fat and Ted, I didn't know you guys were friends! Sweet!!!!
Nice question Fat! :D

If Rose had children, how many would she want?

I think she would just want one, because she could focus in on it, and raise it better.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, me and Ted are besties. You know, she's just as random in real life? :D

I think she'd want 2, one boy and one girl. I think it's because she's always wanted that perfect family with brady bunch type banter and fun but that many would be too much for her. So I think she'd stick with the traditional 2. How cute is that? I can imagine it now...Rose...the beautiful blonde trophy wife....Emmett...the hot, strong husband....with two perfectly behaved children who acted more naughty with Em than Rose. :D It's perfect!!

*sighs* They should make a movie with Kellan and Nikki, one of those love story movies where they fight in the beggining and then fall in love!!

Okay, I'm done being all mushy. *wipes sweat off forehead* Phew, that was hard. :D

Anywho, I'm off! Nighty-night mes amis! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Lol Fat, I think Im probably more random in real life, because here on the lex at least I have a backspace key so if I go too overboard I can undo it! In real life I dont unfortunatley! Remember to ask hobgigandet about mangos and the fading taste of christmas! :lol: :lol:

Either on eor two. I know she wouldn't want many, because she has to keep her beautiful figure and she doesn't want a huge, overwhelming family anyway, thats just not her style. If she only had one kid then she would spoil it and all of her attention would go toward it. If she had two, she'd have to raise 'em different and I don't know how willing she would be to look at the less talented, less beautiful, less whatever one if she had this other stellar child there too. I feel like it would be constant comparison and battle of the fittest...my final answer, one kid. Throughout all of the books she's always wanted a "child", singular, and that way that child would be her world and she'd be able to put all her time and effort into this one kid.

^^thats just me thinking out loud, sorry for the repetitiveness! Wow, butchered that spelling :?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right Ted, but if you had a backspace button in real life, you wouldn't be as much fun. :D

Mangoes and the fading taste of Christmas, eh? Will do! *Gives a 2-fingered salute*

That's ok Ted, we like you thinking out loud. It's fun! :D I do that a lot.

Anyways, you're right. I think she would have only one so she could give him/her (I think she wants a him) all her love. Because I know what it's like for me and my brother. I'm the smart, know-it-all, lazy type and my brother's the annoying, athletic, "Can I help?" type. So yes, ted, you're right about the competition thing. :D

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I think she'd want 1, as she'd know how she could be a bit vain sometimes and focus on the 'better' one. She'd be able to give them undivided attention. I think she'd want a boy, as boys are kind of .. easier to deal with? She could have her little baby boy like her friend did. If this was as a human, maybe her views would be different, I've been kind of doing this from her vampire viewpoint. :lol: She wouldn't want to ruin her figure, so just 1 or 2.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Random interjection - but I need some help. Does anyone have a screen shot of Rosalie breaking the glass salad bowl? I have checked Everglow Media and Twilight-media and they don't have it that I can find.

Image Image
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

ForJazz, I have one, sorry, but this might work: Look on youtube for a clip of her breaking the bowl, then just take a screenshot at the moment you want. If you need any more help, just come back and ask. :D
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Thanks -Jasper, but I'm already back for more help because A) I can't get on youtube, and B) I am looking for one a bit more high quality than when I pause a vid, unfortunately. I really appreciate you trying to help - I'd like to use that scene for a feature on my site, TwiLOL.com. (link in signature)

Image Image
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Okay, I just went on youtube, and it isn't very high quality, true. I googled it, but couldn't find anything. However, I'm pretty sure there must be one out there, it seems like there should be. If I find anything, I'll tell you. :D
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Sorry you guys, I can't help with that. Sorry! :oops: :oops:

Well, I don't think there's any new questions so I'll make one, yes?

If Rosalie had to choose between a Ferrari and a Mustang, which would he choose?

I asked this on the Team Emmett thread, let's see what happens?? :D