Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Edward and Bella 2

Post by diane771 »

[quote]Your cracking me up here Diane with the sarcasms...Thanks...

Let's throw another curve ball...You and most of the folks here believed the Bella’s version of Edward. That's understandable, but not necessarily the “true Edward.” Heck the way SM writes, channeling the characters, she might even be deceived by him. Evil is best served when it looks good...I mean tasty...no that's not it, I mean plays the good guy. Edward is smart by all accounts, smart enough to get the girl...poor little wolfy, not girl for you till much, much later...

Is it not possible that Dark, Evil, Malevolent Edward could hatch this overly complicated with a ton of crazy side stories and weird twist (I think he was consulting with Dr. Evil) to which he gains no small pleasure in the tragedy that is Bella? He has after all gone over 100 years with out baking… That’s enough time to drive anyone mad…
[...Thanks... :D

Well let me let you into the real secret about Edward Cullen, and why all of us women just go crazy over him. But you must promise not to let the cougar out of the bag.
Here goes, Edward, Emmett and Jasper don't really go hunting in the woods for animals when they leave on the weekends. They drive down to Las Vegas where they own the Bear-Cat club and Edward and Jasper are male strippers. Now Bella doesn't need to know this and the money is REALLY GOOD and that keeps him in his fancy cars. So you are right, Edward has been decieving Bella, and I bet if she knew, she would run back into Jacob's arms. But Edward has a nice income and he does have some great dance moves so he can't be that bad, its all the drunk humans throwing themselves at him that why Emmett is there. So its perfectly all right and no cause for concern.
8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

diane771 wrote:
Your cracking me up here Diane with the sarcasms...Thanks...

Let's throw another curve ball...You and most of the folks here believed the Bella’s version of Edward. That's understandable, but not necessarily the “true Edward.” Heck the way SM writes, channeling the characters, she might even be deceived by him. Evil is best served when it looks good...I mean tasty...no that's not it, I mean plays the good guy. Edward is smart by all accounts, smart enough to get the girl...poor little wolfy, not girl for you till much, much later...

Is it not possible that Dark, Evil, Malevolent Edward could hatch this overly complicated with a ton of crazy side stories and weird twist (I think he was consulting with Dr. Evil) to which he gains no small pleasure in the tragedy that is Bella? He has after all gone over 100 years with out baking… That’s enough time to drive anyone mad…
[...Thanks... :D

Well let me let you into the real secret about Edward Cullen, and why all of us women just go crazy over him. But you must promise not to let the cougar out of the bag.
Here goes, Edward, Emmett and Jasper don't really go hunting in the woods for animals when they leave on the weekends. They drive down to Las Vegas where they own the Bear-Cat club and Edward and Jasper are male strippers. Now Bella doesn't need to know this and the money is REALLY GOOD and that keeps him in his fancy cars. So you are right, Edward has been decieving Bella, and I bet if she knew, she would run back into Jacob's arms. But Edward has a nice income and he does have some great dance moves so he can't be that bad, its all the drunk humans throwing themselves at him that why Emmett is there. So its perfectly all right and no cause for concern.
8-)

Ahhh, that explains everything about why the Ladies love him so...I bet you could even google the batchulerette parties he does on the side...darn it, now i got a transformers sound in my head...wander off to comtemplate the universe...splat...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

If Edward Cullen were a stripper, when I have a bachelorette party one day, I will pay him as much as he wants as long as he fullfills MY commands. ;) :lol: Even more sarcasm..would you like to the know the truth about Jacob Black?
I saw him on a corner working the streets as a P.I.M.P. Yes. Jacob Black is a hard core money-maker, with his chicks on the side. So while Edward's working the pole, Jacob's working the corners with his girls. Infact while Edward left(he really just left to pursue a career in a more upscale strip club, for high class business executives), Bella used to work the aves with Jacob. Glad you guys know the truth. ;) :lol:
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Um, people.... glad you're having a good time (and I mean that without sarcasm!) but...what exactly is this conversation? Do we need a new thread? If so, I'm not averse to starting one. Or is this just a little intermezzo in the regularly scheduled Edward and Bella convo? Don't mind your carrying on with the fun and games for a little, but let's bring this back on topic within the next few posts, shall we?
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

So after the honeymoon period, what do you think Bella and Edward will do with there time? Do you see them in a particular profession or what?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
TheElysianSoul
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheElysianSoul »

The Dark Knight wrote:So after the honeymoon period, what do you think Bella and Edward will do with there time? Do you see them in a particular profession or what?
I don't see them working at all. Mostly because they seem to have enough money to make it through a hundred years or more... :lol:
I'm a Fullmetal Alchemist fangirl, and right there on my avatar is my OTP. :D
Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

I felt like the inclusion of Bella and the birth of Renesmee brought an end to the high school charade. I imagine they'll pick out respective "careers" and pursue them as they see fit. Like Esme and Alice could start up a wedding planner business. We never really see what Edward and Bella feel passionate about in that way, so I don't really know what they'd do. Maybe they'll both become scientists and work to find the cure to cancer. They've got an eternity to do so.
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Well this is crazy but, I see Edward and Bella maybe doing something together like PI work. With Bella's being a danger magnet and Edward always rescueing her, they could work together helping other people.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

I just wanted to say that I'm watching some of the cast interviews from this year's Comic Con, and a fan asks what scene each actor is looking forward to the most for the saga. Kristen answers "getting pregnant" and Rob answers "performing Bella's cesarean."

I thought it was pretty funny, and it makes me really excited to see that relationship really burst right out of the movie screen.
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

I think the Cullens in general have to keep a very low profile in their careers. Like, Esme and Alice could start that wedding planner business, but it would have to be a very small-town type of thing. They could start an internet business and keep that up forEVER though. But Carlisle will always have to work in very low-profile hospitals, etc.

I think they will do some traveling now. For some reason I thought that was the plan. I know they wanted to keep in touch with all their new "friends" right?? I guess though, when you have eternity, there's really no rush to do things. Eventually they'll go to college I think. It depends on the respective looks of their ages. Edward, it's my assumption, is younger looking than Emmett and Rosalie and Jasper and Carlisle. I always pictured Esme as being maybe in her early thirties for some reason. Eventually Nessie might want to go to college, although she may be limited by the appearance of her age.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...