Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by spicey16 »

ohh... thanks Dovrebanen . Yeah he does seem to be sticking very well to the book from what we have been told. I was VERY worried when I saw bella hop on the back of a motorcycle with a gang guy and then the fact that edward is all sparkly in Italy, i get the italy thing... good for suspense. but they better have her and jacob with motorcycles, that is the whole way they got together basically.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

spicey... I have no clue where it is but they have a video of a scene with Jacob and Bella in the garage working on the bikes. There is no sound to it, but the bikes are definitely in the script (let's all remember CW still gets to edit it all)
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

Amanda Beth wrote:spicey... I have no clue where it is but they have a video of a scene with Jacob and Bella in the garage working on the bikes. There is no sound to it, but the bikes are definitely in the script (let's all remember CW still gets to edit it all)
yes, he does. but lets hope we get a real director's cut DVD/Blu-ray in the end.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

THE WEBSITE IS UP!!!! OMG at the sound bites!! OMG at the "Cullen House" and "La Push" and the character profiles and the picture of Jasper. And the Edward and Jacob wallpaper (on their profiles) OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.newmoonthemovie.com/

*and breathe*

p.s. Lexicon made the community page!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

AHHHHH!!!!!
WAY TO COOL!
I love the way Jasper's face is, it's so intense!!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

That was great, Amanda Beth! Thanks. I already saved my Edward and Bella wallpapers. I think they looked so good. All of them. Love how Emmett is holding on to Jasper. It looks so real. This movie is bound to be good!!!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
beena
Settled in Forks

Post by beena »

Anyone think we'll get to see the Comic Con footage once it is shown at the convention?
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

sorry, but badly designed web site.

Also yes, there will be a lot of press coverage and while they may not officially release what is seen at the CON, no doubt somebody is going to bring a vid camera a tape the whole thing. It will mostly likely but up hours after it is seen.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

I know they said there is no video or camera allowed during the special footage (on the comic con website) but someone may get it posted long enough for us to see it.

Oh and :D :D
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45 ... sktop1.jpg
Love it!!!!! His eyes are so intense!
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

Amanda Beth wrote:I know they said there is no video or camera allowed during the special footage (on the comic con website) but someone may get it posted long enough for us to see it.
Um, yeah they say that every year. but its the same way people are able to sit and bootleg movies, there are ways. 8-)