Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Im sorry, I can't help you either, ForJazz. I haven't seen any screencaps of the kitchen scene unfortunatly and haven't found any either :( but like Jenni I'll get in touch with you if I do!

& Fat, you're so sweet! I'm glad by randomness and ranting doesn't annoy you! It does some people :(

If Rosalie had to choose between a Ferrari and a Mustang, which would she choose?
My answer is the same as it was on EDC, whichever one goes faster!!! & for Rose I guess it would depend on styles too, so maybe the speed along with whichever one looked cooler and sleeker and prettier! & since we don't have specific cars picked out I can't really decide and put all of those components to the test.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

^^^ *gasp* Who Ted?!? You really annoy people? :o :o :( :( I feel your pain aunt teddy-weddy, I annoy people too!! :(

If Rosalie had to choose between a Ferrari and a Mustang, which would she choose?

Well I think that a mustang is a more manly car and ferrari is more chic, so I'll choose a red ferrari with flames on it for Rose!

Well my people, I just got back from swimming so I'm gonna go and take a shower! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^You have fun with that! Get squeky clean! Scrub-a-dub-dub like a good little 3-yr old!

& various people at school, but they're usually the people that annoy me as well so we do a good job just avoiding each other, lol! My personality clashes with some others quite brutally. But what about you?!I can't imagine anyone being annoyed by you, little Baby Fat!!Who are these mean people?!

& since it seems to be only a couple of us keeping this thread alive ( :cry: why did the rest leave us? COME BAAAAACK!!!! :cry: :cry: I miss 'em :cry: ) we need a new question already.& I'm surprised this one hasn't been asked already, but:

If Rosalie had been born without her beauty and good social rank, how do you think she would be different? Her attitude, personality, etc.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

sorry, I've been away, just not really posting on lex much... :?
abut the question, I really don't know, because I think that is what defined her.She had no proper personality of her own back then, because beauty and rank were all that were relovent or acounted for.
I think she would have ended up like Vera(is that her name? Rose's poor friend?)

aah this is the last post on my good rank :cry:
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Jo! The lex is going through a dying phase now. (at least, I hope it's a phase :?)

I've been not too good about putting out new questions, I'll try to be better with that.
Thanks for those 2 questions, Fat and Ted. :D

If Rosalie had been born without her beauty and good social rank, how do you think she would be different? Her attitude, personality, etc.
I'm also surprised this hasn't been asked, maybe it just got overlooked. She'd be very different, because her beauty and her rank were what made her, and what made her personality how it was. If she wasn't beautiful, and further down in society, I think she'd be kinder. She'd be able to have a different view on life, and would probably have been brought up to respect and be grateful for what she had. Maybe if she still had a little stuck-up Roseness, she'd be a bit bitter towards those more beautiful or rich than her.

I don't have much experience with cars, except twilight ones, of course. Going on what Fat said, I think Ferrari. They are better known as fast cars (at least to me!), and Rose would like speed. Also, as they're italian sports cars, they are considered the best, and she'd only want the best.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I think she might. She obviously wouldn't be as rich, which means she wouldn't have met Royce...Hey, if Rosalie hadn't been born with beauty and good social rank, she wouldn't be a vampire! If she wasn't rich, she wouldn't meet Royce, which would mean she wouldn't be beaten to death, which would mean Carlisle would never find her and change her! So I think Rosalie should blame her beauty on not being able to have children, as stupid as that sounds.

Mustang. Ferrari is Italian, and because of what happened in Breaking Dawn, Italy wouldn't be the best place in the Cullen household (that's where the Volturi are from.)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

I can jsut see Rose liking a mustang over a ferrari anway, with her BMW background, I can't see her moving into something like that.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

^^ I agree. It's not like she's prejudiced. A car is a car, and she'd want the best. Ferrari.

Image Image
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I will Ted! Clean as a whistle. CHOO CHOO! It's your fault that's stuck in my head, you know?

Well, people like Peanut, do you know who that is? (Bemywerewolf?) Yep, her. She gets very annoyed. And my own mother. (my real one) :D But other than that, the popular peeps like the cheerleaders. YUCK. :D

I'm surprised this hasn't been asked too. :?

Well, I agree with what's been said. She would be different and not as vain. She would care less about marrying someone of a high status and more about falling in love.

Aw, Jo, I'm sorry about your rank. I myself am working on getting to 1000. :D Tchao!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

^^ Good luck!
Try and get up to Jeninininini, who has like 12000 posts. :D

I have a question.

Do you think Rose has any siblings?
I'm not sure if this was asked, or ever answered in Twilight, but I thought I should post it.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl