New Moon Trailer

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by n0vaice »

DangerMagnet43 wrote:Just a note to the "twi guy"- love the cladaugh avatar, lol (forgive my spelling, my age makes my memory banks a bit unstable)
Do you have comi-con over that way? Just curious.
Hi I'm Karl. Thanks.

I think we don't have have comi-con here in the Philippines. XD
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

TheElysianSoul wrote:Clips aren't bad. Jacob's abs are... wow. :shock:

Something about Bella ticks me off, though.
I never liked bella, I always thought she was rather selfish and annoying. And I don't like kristen as her, I think Kristen's bella is much stronger and more confident than book bella is.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
TheElysianSoul
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheElysianSoul »

love_is_noise wrote:

I never liked bella, I always thought she was rather selfish and annoying. And I don't like kristen as her, I think Kristen's bella is much stronger and more confident than book bella is.
Neither have I. I've always thought of her as whiny and selfish... but this isn't the place to discuss it. :D

For me, Kristen doesn't show much emotion when she's playing Bella. Most of the time, it was... dull. Usually I like Kristen, but I just don't think Bella is a suited role for her. The first movie was such a disappointment, I barely have any hope for New Moon... but once again, I'll have to wait before casting my final judgment. :lol:
I'm a Fullmetal Alchemist fangirl, and right there on my avatar is my OTP. :D
Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

TheElysianSoul wrote:
love_is_noise wrote:

Neither have I. I've always thought of her as whiny and selfish... but this isn't the place to discuss it. :D

For me, Kristen doesn't show much emotion when she's playing Bella. Most of the time, it was... dull. Usually I like Kristen, but I just don't think Bella is a suited role for her. The first movie was such a disappointment, I barely have any hope for New Moon... but once again, I'll have to wait before casting my final judgment. :lol:
I agree, I find her dull too. And she lacks proper emotional response. She seems too awkward as Bella. I don't think she exudes confidence at all. I'm afraid she'll totally botch the really important emotional scenes. I don't think I'll be able to believe her depression very much.
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Asheleyo wrote:
TheElysianSoul wrote:
love_is_noise wrote:

I agree, I find her dull too. And she lacks proper emotional response. She seems too awkward as Bella. I don't think she exudes confidence at all. I'm afraid she'll totally botch the really important emotional scenes. I don't think I'll be able to believe her depression very much.
Well, the depression will just be the same. When I saw Twilight I was like, okay this is so not Bella, she's not confident enough.

I see the New Moon trailer and she's too confident. I literally paused the screen when she said "kiss me" That face was like she was just trying too hard. I don't like Kristen Stewart in this movie, but we do have to remember that she was smoking something during the filming of Twilight, it was so obvious before they caught the pictures of her and her boyfriend.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
TheElysianSoul
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheElysianSoul »

Asheleyo wrote: I agree, I find her dull too. And she lacks proper emotional response. She seems too awkward as Bella. I don't think she exudes confidence at all. I'm afraid she'll totally botch the really important emotional scenes. I don't think I'll be able to believe her depression very much.
Well, judging from the break-up scene in the trailer and the motorbike scene from Comic Con, it seems like she already has. :(
twi-nerd wrote: Well, the depression will just be the same. When I saw Twilight I was like, okay this is so not Bella, she's not confident enough.

I see the New Moon trailer and she's too confident. I literally paused the screen when she said "kiss me" That face was like she was just trying too hard. I don't like Kristen Stewart in this movie, but we do have to remember that she was smoking something during the filming of Twilight, it was so obvious before they caught the pictures of her and her boyfriend.
I didn't think she looked too confident in what I have seen. She does look like she's trying to convey some emotion, but somewhat failing in that.

I have a feeling she just didn't want to be in the movie. :lol:
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

It is 118 days or 3 months, 26 days to go! Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
TheElysianSoul
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheElysianSoul »

n0vaice wrote:It is 118 days or 3 months, 26 days to go! Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!
D: I wanted to do the countdown. :(
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Those two clips were great to watch - such a tease at the end of the 2nd clip!! Made me laugh and roll my eyes when all the girls went hysterical when Jacob took his top off. Definately made my mind up not to see the film on the opening night though as will be a nightmare with all the screaming etc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

That's like what my brother said, he went to see Twilight with me on opening day and he just got up and left after everyone in the theatre started screaming when Edward took his shirt off. Either way some guy in the background was like, "HEY IM TRYING TO WATCH THIS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" All the girls just said, "you shouldn't have come today." It was really funny they both just got up and left.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.