Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by navarre »

The crowd cracks me up!! :lol:

I'm still not a big fan of the Edward vision, but whatever. That sneak peek with motorcycle and the one from Volterra(despite too many black-out moments-too dark to see) look good. I love the music to when he starts to leave the alleyway. Sad and haunting sounding.

It will be good. Looking forward to November.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

When are we gonna see shots of the Volturi???!!!! God it's like they're showing everything but!!! It's driving me nuts!!!
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

CopperHead wrote:When are we gonna see shots of the Volturi???!!!! God it's like they're showing everything but!!! It's driving me nuts!!!
Yes I definitely agree. I really want to see how they are going to look like. Especially the tree ancients. Marcus, Aro and Caius. I want to know how they made Jamie Cambell into Caius. I'm hoping they will release some pics soon. I don't necessairly want a trailer with them in it. Pictures are enough.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

CopperHead wrote:When are we gonna see shots of the Volturi???!!!! God it's like they're showing everything but!!! It's driving me nuts!!!

Me too! I read an

Oh crap. I accidentally edited & deleted this
Last edited by pennybug84 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

I usually want to spoil myself and look at everything before the movie, but for the Vulturi I kind of want it to be a surprise. I'm really nervous about how they make them look, I hope they do a good job!!!
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

pennybug84 wrote:

Me too!! That's what I'm anxiously & patiently waiting for. I read an interview w/CW (but don't remember where) where he said he didn't know if they'd release any photos or if the Volturi would be partof any trailers.
Well that's just stupid. If they're purposely witholding images just to get people to go see the movie then that's also stupid. We're already gonna go see it.
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yeah, I wish they had promo pics for the Volturi like they do the pack. I really want to see them all creepified!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

CopperHead wrote:
pennybug84 wrote:

Me too!! That's what I'm anxiously & patiently waiting for. I read an interview w/CW (but don't remember where) where he said he didn't know if they'd release any photos or if the Volturi would be partof any trailers.
Well that's just stupid. If they're purposely witholding images just to get people to go see the movie then that's also stupid. We're already gonna go see it.
It may be that they just don't have that part of the CGI done. I'm SO nervous that the "onion skin" the 3 old Vulturi dudes are supposed to have will look hokey. I hope they take their time and make it REALLY good. *crossing fingers*
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Amanda Beth wrote:I can honestly say that they can add as many scenes with Taylor shirtless as they want. I'm completely open to it.

Completely open.
lmao. :lol:
i agree 100%
although, the way he took his shirt off seemed a little too stripperish. but whatever. im not exactly complaining here. ;)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

I haven't seen the ComicCon footage, I am going to wait till the movie comes out, but have heard the comments about Jacob's shirt removal. Now unless he rips the, with both hands, from collar on down, much more strippery (is that a word?) than I don't see how it can be that bad. :lol:

I also agree with debussygirl and I think it would have been much much better to have the audience see a visual representation of Bella hearing the voices without her actually seeing them. It would have been much more subtle and complex for KS to act out. For me hearing a voice in the head, basically ones own consciousness and wish-fulfillment is one thing, seeing apparitions and hallucinations is a whole other kind of crazy. don't know makes her seem MORE mental than what is in the book, but will have to see.

Side note, can anyone tell me if they have cooled it with the red lips? I'm sorry, to those who may like that and all, but um in my mind, when reading the books, I never pictured them as having ruby red lips. kind of doesn't go with mythology/look of them. Brings up to many Mentat images.