Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Sami ~ Oh that kinda stinks.

Hey Mimi!
I'm writing a fan-fic. It's pretty lame.
Here is the plot summary:

Everyone lives in an apartment. Rosalie and Alice are sisters, on the top floor. Jazz, a struggling musician, lives down from them, and Emmett, an Olympic athlete, lives across from Jazz. Edward and Bella are dating, and share an apartment with Bella's little sister Renesmee. Bella's parents, Renee and Charlie, are dead, so Bella takes care of Renesmee. Across from Bella is Leah, the grumpy, drama-queen neighbor. And near them is Embry and Quil, two gay fashion designers. Rounding off the group are Seth (work-a-holic geek), Jacob (male underwear model) and Tanya (shopaholic.) Their landlords, Carlisle and Esme, are sending them on a vacation, but when the group figures out that it's not what they planned for, they are in for the trip of their lives.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Sami ~ Oh that kinda stinks.

Hey Mimi!

Everyone lives in an apartment. Rosalie and Alice are sisters, on the top floor. Jazz, a struggling musician, lives down from them, and Emmett, an Olympic athlete, lives across from Jazz. Edward and Bella are dating, and share an apartment with Bella's little sister Renesmee. Bella's parents, Renee and Charlie, are dead, so Bella takes care of Renesmee. Across from Bella is Leah, the grumpy, drama-queen neighbor. And near them is Embry and Quil, two gay fashion designers. Rounding off the group are Seth (work-a-holic geek), Jacob (male underwear model) and Tanya (shopaholic.) Their landlords, Carlisle and Esme, are sending them on a vacation, but when the group figures out that it's not what they planned for, they are in for the trip of their lives.
ROTFLMHO OME DUUDEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :mrgreen:
That ish. AN EPIC WIN.
Awesomesauce!!!!! Seroiusly! :lol:
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Thanks Mimi!

:D
I'm on Chapter Uno.
:D :D :D :D :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i'm in a ditch of un writingness.
:( :cry:
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

HOW SWELL! :D
Mimi only hash ONE good fanfic. ><
People likeyed it. I dunno about it thoughies.

@other person that I forgot their name :oops:
AWWWHIESS why can't you write!
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Sami ~ Oh that kinda stinks.

Hey Mimi!

Sounds a lot better than the summary for the (original) series I'm writing:

Therese has existed in many incarnations through time imemorial; powerful, beautiful, and naive she's had a habbit of making mistakes. Lucky for her, there's reincarnation to give her a chance to set things right; unfortunately, the things she's set in motion in her previous lives have a different idea of who and what is truly at fault. It's been 4 millenia since she bagan the cycle, and finally her memories have come together. Therese realizes that she isn't the one making the mistakes, the gods have run amuck and lost controll of their most volatile creation, humanity. It's up to her to put things right. Luckily she's been working on the problem for four thousand years.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:HOW SWELL! :D
Mimi only hash ONE good fanfic. ><
People likeyed it. I dunno about it thoughies.

@other person that I forgot their name :oops:
AWWWHIESS why can't you write!
names chelsea 'member that.
XD.
and idk.
i've got writers block like a female dog.DX
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

blasphemous_contessa wrote:

Sounds a lot better than the summary for the (original) series I'm writing:

Therese has existed in many incarnations through time imemorial; powerful, beautiful, and naive she's had a habbit of making mistakes. Lucky for her, there's reincarnation to give her a chance to set things right; unfortunately, the things she's set in motion in her previous lives have a different idea of who and what is truly at fault. It's been 4 millenia since she bagan the cycle, and finally her memories have come together. Therese realizes that she isn't the one making the mistakes, the gods have run amuck and lost controll of their most volatile creation, humanity. It's up to her to put things right. Luckily she's been working on the problem for four thousand years.
OME that ish BRILLIANT :D
There ish a lotties good writers here....
Mimi fails. Epically. :cry:
*hides all writing in a box near a river*
mimiishinlove<3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Your story sounds really good Sami.
I've tried to write original series, but they never end up good. But, I am writing one now. I will post the summary later.

How many chapters have you written?

And Mimi, you don't fail!
*Smiles*
I suck at writing things that aren't fan-fics.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

mimi: You are NOT fail. You just haven't found your genre yet.
For instance I can't right realism at all. Or science fiction. the only thing I can write worth a crap is supernatural stories and post-apocalyptic ones.
You'll fine your genre and then it'll be work turning off your muse. I promise

derek: Actually I'm about halfway through the fourth book in the series. Eaxh book is about my girl (Therese) in each of her different incarnations, then the sixth book is the Therese from the summary and how she fixes the problem. So I've got Sumerian Lealoka, Greek Aristantine, Celtic Mackenna, and French Genevieve, who each do something to lead to Therese's great destiny. Each is told as Theres herself remembers her past lives while discovering what she's got to do. I'm nothign if not complicated. My favorite is probably going to be the one where she remembers her Chinese self who created zombies.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.