Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

^^That sounds really cool.

Have you tried to get them published?

--Third line--
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

@Chels
SOWWWWYYYY :oops: :oops: :oops: :( :( :(
Try a la hot shower or stand on your head until the ideas come. It always works :D

@Derek
Mimi bets you don't :D

@Other person I dunno zee nameth.
Wellies, I write different genres :P
My fwends and the teachers and parents and the other people who have read them LOVIES them. But zee only thing Mimi likes that she has written ish zee supernatural stuffage. :D
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

I'm so tired right now!

And Mimi ~ The other person is Sami. :D :D :D

Did I mention I'm tired?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I've been procrastinating, telling ymself I'll look for a publisher when I finish the series, or when I edit the firsttwo books, or when my friends read it and tell me what they think. Actually I'm afraid that no one's going to want to publish it. And if the people who know what they're doing don't like it then what will I do. I'm still steeling ymself to just send in volume one, and keep working no matter how many "no"s I get but I'm a chicken.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

@ mimi good idea.
my best ideas come to me when i'm wet..with water.
XD.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

:roll:
It'll be fine! :D

If you want to talk about publishing, you should probably PM Jenna (debussygirl).
She published a book, so you should talk to her about the process. Because I have read things about publishing, and most of the time if you just send it in, they don't even read it.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

SHE PUBLISHED A BOOK!!??!?!?!?!??!?!??! :o :shock:
OME FREAKING LUCKY DUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Yeah.
Jenna (debussygirl, and one of our fellow teens.) published a full story.
The link to it's site is in her siggy.
It's really good apparently. I haven't read it. :(
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Yeah her book is called Turned and I can't remember when it comes out. But I SO interviewing her for my next issue of Ketchup.

I'm *kinda* friends with another author who got published really young, Amelia Atwater-Rhodes http://www.nyeusigrube.com/ her homepage looks weird right now because the sit e got hacked recently, but she was 13 when her first book got published, it actually came out on her 14th birthday. She has a lot of advice for young authors and if you email her she'll almost always write back. We've had a lot of weird copnversations over the years but I don't want to ask her to read my books yet because I don't want it to seem like I glommed onto her to get into writing, which I so didn't by the way, she's really cool to talk to, and I'm sad I'm going to miss her wedding.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Mimi's longest story ish eight hundred pages. Give or take a few pages.
I forgetties :D

I ish too scared to get published by my mum said I should and so did my fwends and teachers :D
mimiishinlove<3