Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by roo-roo91 »

-'____-
well it's true.my whole fic came from a shower.
and a dream...
though now.
i've got writers block.
:evil:
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

You should read through your manuscript again. Look it over, pretty it up a bit and send it in.

second line has to leave in about an hour
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

Where ish you goooiinnnnggg?
GUUYSSSSSSSSSSSS?
Mimi ish editting a prologue for one of her bookies
But I dunno if I likeys it...
Can I postie it so you can read it?
It ishn't long...........
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

@mimi i see.
do you think you could email the story to me sometime?
so i can see it?
i love reading other peoples work.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

POST IT MIMI!
Oh my, I'm going to stick around.
Because I need to make the first post on the next thread, and we're almost there.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

When my friend get's off work we're going to get tattooes and piercings...I love getting piercings, I'm so weird. Like I actually like the act of getting pierced.

And then we're shopping for winter clothes cuz I ish a Texas girl with a Texas wardrobe and moving to the land of Bella............
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

@Chels
Okie :D
When I typies all of them...
You see, some of them I typed and deleted once they were done and some I have parts on the computer and parts on paper and some are all on paper so isht screwwwyyy

Okie this one is from last year but I ish trying to fix it. ><
Prologue
“Just say it.” I refused to look up at her. I knew she was smiling a wide grin. I stared blankly at the red fluff carpet of her office. Her heeled shoe began to tap.
“Now really, Ana. Say it. Breathe in a deep breath and say it.”
My knees quivered. What was to be scared about? All I had to do was say it. I took a deep breath.
No. No. No. I could not bear to hear my voice. I hugged myself tightly, tucking my pale hands inside the sleeves of my green hoodie, and looked up at Miss Parks. Her long blonde hair. Her blue, blue eyes. No acne. A tan. Her grey pinstriped suit. She was so perfect.
She gave me a dashing smile showing her perfect teeth.
I shook my head. She sighed.
“Ana, you have to say it. Say the words.”
Again, I shook my head.
“Say it. I. Am. Beautiful.” If I were not on my streak, I would have screamed at her.
“Please, Ana. You are beautiful.” Beautiful in bad ways, I thought. If I was so beautiful why was I called ugly day by day; fat night by night?
“Say it...”
I gulped in my scratchy throat, and closed my eyes. Before I could do anything more. The clock tolled. My time was done.
Miss Parks sighed and checked me off the list that hung off of her cherry wood desk. I got up from the leather chair and she walked me to the door.
“Same time tomorrow, Ana. Have a good night, sweetie.” I nodded briefly at her.
“Your homework is to be ready to say it next class.”
I opened the door to escape her office and ran outside her house. I grabbed my backpack which sat on her porch, dashed off the steps, and started walking home.
As I walked, I could not help but think of what people did to me. About how awful life can be. I started crying; letting tears streak my pale face, leaving even paler skids. I cut through the forest and stopped at the crystal blue stream. I sat on the log by the mouth of the stream, running my fingers along the bumpy bark. I leaned over cautiously to look at my reflection in the stream. Half way there, I flinched back. I couldn’t look at myself either. I hugged my knees to my chest and tried to speak Miss Parks’ words. I am beautiful. I shook my head. I couldn’t say it. It wasn’t true.

And this one ish new: Mimi ish trying to make a book without planning it...you know, isht improv.
Prologue
At Cloverfly rehabilitation centre, they teach you that the steps of drugs and alcohol abuse are the same as growing up. Well, not exactly the same. At Cloverfly they’ve taught us that less is more, which is better. Instead of getting better each snort or swig, you get less capable; like a toddler.
One; learns to walk, speak, and identify person from person.
Two; learns to eat hard food, run, and talk actual words.
Three; learns to write their name, put on their shoes, and knows right from wrong.
Four; learns things at preschool, how to colour in between lines, and makes new friends.
Five; learns to spell words, plays ‘Pin the Tail on the Donkey’, and makes a best friend.
Drink/Drug:
One; you can still walk and run fine; you can still speak, and identify safe people.
Two; don’t bother to taste the food anymore, can barely run, and can only manage a few un-slurred words.
Three; cannot read or write, constantly trip over their feet, and only go with the flow.
Four; forgets everything they were taught, cannot walk evenly on the streets and sidewalks, and loose friends for people who don’t want you for you.
Five; cannot say any words, play dirty games, and loose best friends and become friends with the enemy.

And I believe every word of it; that it’s true. I know this is true, because my name is Bernadette Berkley, and I’m a drug and alcohol user.

They ishn't GOODIES but heeeey that's why I ish editting those two. People said all of the others are fine :D
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

@sami i don't think it's weird to like that.
people have things that they like, though others may find it unusual to like that sort of thing.
-__-
i'm not going to further into that statement.
cause i don't want to start anything.
@mimi that's really well written.
i mean. dang.
i don't even think my stuff is that good.
and i am not being a nice donkey by saying that.
:roll:
blasphemous_contessa

You syntax and sentence structure is strange. Like you speak /wrote it in a different language and then translated through a middle school level understanding of english or something. I can see the idea behind the words and Like where I THINK the stories are going but it's confusing for me to read it the way you wrote and unravel the meanings behind the sentences. Try reading each paragraph out loud pausing for punctuation as you edit to clarify.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I really like them both Mimi.
I would post the first chapter of mine, but I'm not done.
XDDDD.
I'm trying to start up a blog, all about that story.
If I do, I'll give you the linky.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl