Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by vampluv78 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:this isn't a twilight moment-related comment, but vampluv do you happen to be in ohio? or the general vicinity? because here in cincinnati we had this crazy windstorm which knocked down a crapton of trees and blew our electric out, too. luckily mine came back within the day on sunday but still. it was insane! like a hurricane.

oh, today i did see a volvo s60r, but it was blue, not silver. and the guy driving it was old and not edward. sigh.
yeah i live around that area, in kentucky. we just got power back today.
[Image
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

Okay so here's another Twilight Moment.

You guys all remember when Bella was trying to get Edward off of her mind and went outside to read a book. But all the books had his name or a form of his name in it? Well that's basically happening to me.

I'm trying, really hard, to not think about Twilight as much as I normally do. I need to focus on my school work and college stuff. Anyway, it's not as easy as you think. I see "Edward" or "Edmund" everywhere. I hear quotes from the Twilight books from things that people say... and they've never even read the book before. I see the cars everywhere. Especially those Silver Volvos... which I almost bought the other day. It was way out of my budget. It's so weird. But I just can't escape the Twilight Zone!!

Haha. So I guess I'm just having another Bella moment.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

SO every day when i used to drive to work i'd have to pass newton road and it clicked one day after i finished with twilight and I was like wow how come i never knew that before also, I'm watching the LSU auburn football game right now and the Kicker for LSU's last name is Jasper. :-)
Another one I went to the air show last night here in Virginia beach and the announcer guy kept saying the twilight moment show and that twilight was the best time of any day and I kept looking at my husband and going he just said twilight... Hee hee. :D
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Everyday!
Yesterday in English class our teacher made up read something and guess what the first 4 words were. "something something faded twilight." I can't remember the first 2 words, but yeah. I was like reading the first four words for like 5 minutes. haha Seriously everytime I see something related to Twilight, even words from it I start smiling.

And today I was reading this book and some person in the book had the last name Whitlock and I spent another 2 minutes staring at the last name.

lol.
I have a sad life.
haha
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

of course everytime i see a volvo, especially if its silver, i squeal.

a couple days ago in gym, i was sitting out because i wasnt feeling well and everyone else was playing dodge ball and they were flying EVERYWHERE a couple girls sitting down from me got smacked in the face. so i had my folder out working on some homework but i kept it up near my face so that if a ball came flying my way it would block me.
after doing that for about five minutes i was like WAIT HOLD UP--BELLA MOMENT. 'cause in twilight shes like holding up her folder to keep the snowballs from hitting her? remember? yeah i giggled to myself after that.
randomness bum<3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i just got home and i came straight here to report my twilight moment!

so i was driving home from school today and in the lane next to me, a few cars ahead i saw a silver volvo! first, i screamed, in a high-pitched squeal, "VOL-VOOOOOO" which is something i do whenever i see any type of volvo. THEN! as my car lane moved up some i saw that it said s60 so i was like "EDWARRRDD!!!" and then i proceeded to choke on my own spit. i also stalled up my traffic lane because i was trying to read the back of this person's car. turns out it was an s60ts sooo not quite edward's car but it was still pretty damn exciting for me.

it was worth almost choking to death for, anyway ;)
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:i just got home and i came straight here to report my twilight moment!

so i was driving home from school today and in the lane next to me, a few cars ahead i saw a silver volvo! first, i screamed, in a high-pitched squeal, "VOL-VOOOOOO" which is something i do whenever i see any type of volvo. THEN! as my car lane moved up some i saw that it said s60 so i was like "EDWARRRDD!!!" and then i proceeded to choke on my own spit. i also stalled up my traffic lane because i was trying to read the back of this person's car. turns out it was an s60ts sooo not quite edward's car but it was still pretty damn exciting for me.

it was worth almost choking to death for, anyway ;)

XD ahaha that's amazing- totally just got a visual of you squealing "VOLV-VOOOOO" and chocking on your saliva- bahaha but don't worry i always squeal pretty loud inside when i see a s60 VOLVO....ESPECIALLY when it's silver bahaha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I must be pretty lucky. I see Volvos all the time. But it's rare to see the coveted silver s60. And I can tell the difference in models, so when I do see one, I freak! Usually, I'm driving when I see one, so I just squeal in excitement and try to control myself so I don't get into an accident. I was downtown one day walking with a friend. I totally cut her off while she was speaking. I just went "EEEKK! Shiny Volvo! Shiny Volvo!" and pointed at the car. Thank goodness she knew what I was talking about, but I'm not sure about all the other people who saw and heard me pointing and screaming. :shock:
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

haha, yep. it was definitely the highlight of my day. oh, i also saw a volvo across the street as i was walking to class, so i went out of my way coming back--to an entirely different parking lot--to look at it but it wasn't there anymore :(

but still! volvos just make me excited. i want one.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote:Okay so here's another Twilight Moment.

You guys all remember when Bella was trying to get Edward off of her mind and went outside to read a book. But all the books had his name or a form of his name in it? Well that's basically happening to me.

I'm trying, really hard, to not think about Twilight as much as I normally do. I need to focus on my school work and college stuff. Anyway, it's not as easy as you think. I see "Edward" or "Edmund" everywhere. I hear quotes from the Twilight books from things that people say... and they've never even read the book before. I see the cars everywhere. Especially those Silver Volvos... which I almost bought the other day. It was way out of my budget. It's so weird. But I just can't escape the Twilight Zone!!

Haha. So I guess I'm just having another Bella moment.

right!? haha thank God i thought i was the only one....*sigh*
Why Stephenie? Why must you taunt me with the fabuloulisciousness that is Edward Cullen?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...