The Dating Thread -- take 3

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: The Dating Thread -- take 3

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Thank you for everyone that said Happy Birthday! :D I really appreciate it!

Bex I don't think you should just stop being friends with Dale. It does sound like he's being a bit of a jerk though! I think you should give him a bit of space for the time being and see if that helps. It is totally weird that he didn't tell you about his new boyfriend though! Yes, give him some space and see what happens! Keep us up-dated! :D

Christine Seth is so friggin adorable! :D God, I'm so jealous of you! He sounds like such a sweet heart! I can’t wait for you to go see him again! As for Andy I guess it's true what they say, you don't know what you have until it's gone. He couldn’t have expected you to wait around forever?! I think space is needed in this situation too. He sounds pretty worked up (did he seriously punch a wall!?!) so by leaving him to recover a bit, you can finally have a proper conversation and see where your relationship stands! I'm glad you like my letter too! :D You have quite a long name though! It took me two "Look" magazines, two "Style" magazines and an "Attitude" magazine for me to find that correct letters! :lol: Gosh I'm hardcore...

Up-date Birthday up-date guys! I've been majorly low about the situation but I don't really know why. I saw Euros at the Eisteddfod. It was obviously going to happen but it was still a slap in the face seeing him.
My friends and I were at this pub and it was my turn to get the round in. I walked up to the bar and I'm just waiting when I heard this noise, like someone falling over, so I turn around and I'm basically nose to nose with Euros. I was a bit shocked but recovered and gave him a small (embarrassed) smile. He just looked away. No emotion shown at all. Then I noticed this girl next to him and she was gorgeous. I'm talking long blonde hair, huge eyes, amazing clothes. Euros had his arm around her as well.
She noticed me looking and goes: "Who was that girl looking at you then?" I waited and pretended to be examining peanuts because I waited to here Euros' response. He goes: "No one. She's no one. Just some girl."
It hurt. I mean, I'm over Euros and it's fine that he's met someone else but I don't like being referred to as "some girl".
I also have received no word from Woody in the last couple of days either. I really want to ask him about it! If I ask Chris he'll just offer to hit him or something!
I did meet the most gorgeous boy ever though! He bought me a drink and everything but I had to go home before things hotted up! So un-cool!
Anyway, sorry I've blabbed!
Love you all
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Genny urg the situation with Euros totally sucks - he is a prat!!!! shame about the new guy - you couldn't see him again? i am not going to text Dale to go out but if he wants to see me then i might do. i really don't know at the moment becasue i am still trying to get over the fact that he didn't tell me. so yeah. reall not sure what i am gonna do.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hello everyone. My name is Mimi. I've kinda been having relationship problems and i was wondering if I could get some adivse??

um..well I have a boyfriend of about...2 months. he says he loves me and all that stuff but we don't talk much. I feel like I'm doing all the effort in the relationship. He doesn't call often and we barely see eachother. I figured that we would spend more time together since it's summer but it's actually the exact opposite. I don't know if he's worth my time anymore. I feel like he kinda gave up. I just don't know what to do anymore. I also have no experience in this stuff since he's my first boyfriend.

any advise? it's greatly appretiated. Thank you all so much.
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Derek-I'm really sorry, just wait it out!
Landiana-Is it worth having him as a friend? Maybe try for a bit, but he seems to have harmed you.
Wolfie-*Growls at Euros* That is so rude, hopefully Woody says hey to you.
Mimi-You need to confront him, ask him why.
Update-I'm at my grandparents, who have a pool and live on an island. I was walking today with my mom and there were some cute guys on bikes, I was a mess so kept my head down, but they still smiled. I can't wait to go to the beach.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
goymer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by goymer »

So, it's been a couple of weeks, and me an Rini still haven't spoken. I keep thinking that I'm going to apologise, but you know what? I'm not entirely sure I should. I mean that in no bad way about her, it's just that loking back over the last year or so, cinsidering how much of a jerk I've been, I don't feel that I deserve to have her as a friend. She's now moved to Oxford with the rest of her family primarily to get waway from the ghosts of her past around here, and I'm not going to be the person who starts dredging them back up.

In other news, working with Lisa is getting... well, annoying. We've recently been given new t-shirts to wear advertising our BK Fusions ice-cream. They're either lime green (my one), red or dark brown (which is a really horrible colour) Lisa's is brown, and I swear it must be slightly too small for her because it's, erm... how to put this without being rude... quite flattering :lol: And today (technically yesterday, but meh!) she was also wearing a lot more make-up than I've ever seen her wear, and she looked stunning. We were too busy today for me to say anything, but hopefully tomorrow will be different :D
"Leah, you don't like me. I don't like you"
"Thank you Captain Obvious"

NBOAD and proud (ish...)

Part of the Gen Y Lexily
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Derek i'm happy to have helped - let us know when you have an update

Mimi i would advise trying to talk to him about it. i know you say that you don't talk much, but nothing is going to change if you don't talk to him about it all. it might be dificult but you just have to bite the bullet and tell him how you are feeling. if you don't you are going to start resenting the relationship, and will want to get out. if the relationship means something to you then you need to make an effort even if he doesn't. after all he could be holding back because he feels that if he makes an effort he might get hurt.

psugar you are so lucky - i wish i was somewhere near a beach with decent enough weather to go there. hope you are having fun. yeah, Dale has hurt me in the past, and that is why i am real reluctant.

goymer i guess if you feel not talking to rini is the best then you have to stick with your decisions. its a shame. sounds like things with Lisa are getting interesting. are you going to say something to her??

My update
well a lot of my musings at the moment are pretty moot because i haven't talked to Dale since i saw him in town about a week ago. it was so awkward, and i supose that proves that our relationship hasn't changed. so yeah, i still don't know whether to give things another go.
on the relationships front: even though i haven't seen Luke in weeks i find myself thinking about him a LOT. i keep wondering if he will be working the same day as me, and if he is interested in me in anyway. but i have to wait until the 8th of septemeber to find out :(
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Landiana wrote: Mimi i would advise trying to talk to him about it. i know you say that you don't talk much, but nothing is going to change if you don't talk to him about it all. it might be dificult but you just have to bite the bullet and tell him how you are feeling. if you don't you are going to start resenting the relationship, and will want to get out. if the relationship means something to you then you need to make an effort even if he doesn't. after all he could be holding back because he feels that if he makes an effort he might get hurt.
psugar wrote:Mimi-You need to confront him, ask him why.
Thankss soooooo much. I'm going to talk to him today. i hope we can get everything back to normal. The advise is very much appretiated!! :D LOTZ OF HUGS!! YOU GUYS ARE SUPER AWESOME!!!! :D :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Grr I had it all typed and my stupid track pad decided to delete it all, so here we go again.
Goymer, I don't know how to advise you with the whole Rini thing. Anyway, the green shirt sounds cool, and maybe compliment Lisa on how pretty she looked, it's a nice gesture.
Landiana, I guess I am lucky with the beach and all. It's probably better to think the whole Dale thing over again. Can't wait to hear about September eigth.
Mimi, good luck with talking to him! Hugs! We try to be awesome, glad you agree.(*Ackward laughter*)
Update, not much on the boy section really. I went golfing today which is always fun. Only thing is that it was extremely hot and there was no shade what so ever to hide in.

Hope everyone is well!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Landiana

Post by Landiana »

psugar yeah i will let you all know when i get back to work. still trying to figure out what to do about Dale
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Bex This whole Dale thing is really uncool! I think you're going to have to talk to him about it! At least then you can properly clean everything up and see what's going on in his head! It's super annoying that you don't find out about Luke for weeks! That's bad! At least you have your imagination though... :D

Goymer You have to seriously see where things go with Lisa! :D It's a good job that you work together so you always see each other! Are you planning on doing anything about it? I'm sorry about Rini but I think you're right to not go dredging everything up. If there's too much water under the bridge, then it's just better to leave it and hope that in the future that things sort themselves out more!

Psugar Get down to the beach, IMMEDIATELY! :D I'm jealous that you're good at golf too! I'm awful! :lol:

Mimi I think everyone's given you the best advice possible! Tell us how it goes though! :D

Up-date I have a party tonight. Bleughhh. I can't be bothered, honestly. Chris isn’t going which has annoyed me and nor is Woody. I voiced my fears to Chris about Woody ignoring me and he told me to stop being ridiculous! Apparently Chris was talking to him the other day and he said how much he liked me. That's cheered me up. :D
The party tonight is going to be weird I think. Jep (remember him?!) will be there and so will Tom which could potentially be a bit weird. I hope he doesn't try anything. That is the last thing I need right now.
I'm going for a nap. Yes, ate 12:49pm. I went out last night and got basically zero sleep! I'm so hardcore it hurts! :D
Love you al!
Genny
xoxo[/color
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com