Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by The Dark Knight »

lady4string wrote:Didn't she wear a partial wig/hairpiece for both Twilight and NM anyway? I'm sure they'll do something with the hair for Eclipse. Hair seems like everyone's trademark in the Twilight saga...Edward's bronze messy hair, Bella's long and thick dark brown, Alice's spiky black, Emmett's dark curls, etc. In Emmett's case, it was partly his resemblance to little Henry that made Rosalie want to save him.
yah they atleast talked about her hair extensions in the making of Twilight DVD...The Joan Jett look is so tragic...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

I thought Kristen was pretty great at the conventions. She answered questions well and truthfully, gave a lot of info and seemed to handle the attention better. Well done Kristen!
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

She is becomeing more able to handle the spot light. She did look very tired in the pictures I saw.

I would like to see her get a stylist like Ashley Green. Kristine could look a whole lot better if she just try a little...She has the ability to bring back the old Hollywood starllet look...wouldn't that be something to revive?

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

She did look tired. And she probably was too. From what I understand she came straight from a movie shoot to Comic Con.

But I don't see her as the stylist type of girl. I mean, Ashley looked great in that pink dress and makeup, but that's just not Kristen. I think a stylist could mess her up...She goes her own way. And I think she looks cool most of them time. Converses with a dress. Jeans and t-shirts. She sort of tomboy'ish. I like it. But I guess that's because I'm sort of that type myself. I don't wear a lot of makeup, and I like to dress according to my mood. So Kristen's style suits me perfectly.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Dovrebanen wrote:She did look tired. And she probably was too. From what I understand she came straight from a movie shoot to Comic Con.

But I don't see her as the stylist type of girl. I mean, Ashley looked great in that pink dress and makeup, but that's just not Kristen. I think a stylist could mess her up...She goes her own way. And I think she looks cool most of them time. Converses with a dress. Jeans and t-shirts. She sort of tomboy'ish. I like it. But I guess that's because I'm sort of that type myself. I don't wear a lot of makeup, and I like to dress according to my mood. So Kristen's style suits me perfectly.
Even if you dress down there are ways to make it look like you tried. Often she just doesn't pull herself together the way she could...It's about effort. I agree Ashley is way more into the dressing up and looking pretty...

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

DarkMuse wrote:As Joan Jett, the hair looks awesome. As Kristen Stewart, not so much. I'll be happy when she's got her hair back to normal.

And didn't they use hair extensions in Twilight? I'm sure that's what they'll do for Eclipse. I like her hair best the way it is when she's playing Bella. It's so perdy. :)

********NM SPOILERS FOR THOSE THAT DIDN'T WATCH THE COMIC-CON CLIPS***********

After seeing the clips, I think she's gonna be even better this time around. Not that she wasn't good in Twi, but now that they had Chris Weitz as director, things seem to be going better for KStew. I loved how anxious she was in the car. Like they weren't gonna make it on time and she was just freaking out. It was great! And riding the dirt bike with Taycob was excellent as well. Her reaction to ghostly Edward and then apologizing for bleeding was just spot on. Love it. I so cannot wait for this movie.

***************END SPOILERS******************
Kristiner-I couldn't agree with you more. KStew is going to be flipping awesome in this one. And I love her long beautiful hair. I want mine like that. :-)
Dovrebanen wrote:She did look tired. And she probably was too. From what I understand she came straight from a movie shoot to Comic Con.

Trine-Well said!

Speaking of KStew's hair, I read on Lainey, yes I know I hate that site, that she was going to wig fittings. So it appears that she will be wearing a wig. That kinda bums me out. I was hoping they would atleast do extensions. I'm wishing now that she would have just worn a wig for Joan Jett. Hopefully it will look okay. I hate to do this, but here's the link: Lainey
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

If anyone needs a Kristen fix, "The Messengers" and "Speak" are on Lifetime tonight, back to back.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

I just watched Into The Land of Women. Not normally my thing but I really enjoyed it. Kristen was great in it, her performance was very truthful. I'm trying to watch things of hers I haven't seen yet.

I love that Kristen doesn't feel the need to please society by dolling up. That's one of the things I like most about her. She was tired looking at the convention yes, but she has been working her butt off! I'm sure we all would too. I don't think I'll get to see the Teen choice that they're all doing as I'm not in the states, so I hope some footage goes up somewhere so I can see it.
Last edited by Devious Cullen on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Devious Cullen wrote:I just watched Into The Land of Women. Not normally my thing but I really enjoyed it. Kristen was great in it, her performance was very truthful. I'm trying to watch things of hers I haven't seen yet.

I love that Kristen doesn't feel the need to please society by dolling up. That's one of the things I like most about her. She was tired looking at the convention yes, but she has been working her Why are we talking about a donkey? off! I'm sure we all would too. I don't think I'll get to see the Teen choice that they're all doing as I'm not in the states, so I hope some footage goes up somewhere so I can see it.

I agree to a certain point og dolling up, However she is paid well in her profession to maintain a positive image to help promote her films by the studios. So, when at offical functions she should be professional enough to pull herself together. That's all anyone can expect...

Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Watched Adventureland yesterday. Love her.