The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Edward and Bella 2

Post by The Dark Knight »

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
I can see why...
:lol: I'm sure you can.

You know he's following in Rod Hudson's tracks right? That will shater a million hearts... :D

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:
You know he's following in Rod Hudson's tracks right? That will shater a million hearts... :D
You mean Rock Hudson? Oh come on. I don't buy that for a second. But I'm sure you would love that to be true. ;)
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
You mean Rock Hudson? Oh come on. I don't buy that for a second. But I'm sure you would love that to be true. ;)
Yah Rock Hudson...the paralles are starting to stack up...no girlfriend, did a gay love scene... :o :shock: :oops:

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:
Yah Rock Hudson...the paralles are starting to stack up...no girlfriend, did a gay love scene... :o :shock: :oops:
Besides the general hotness and awesome hair I'm not sure what the parallels are? Did Rock Hudson ever do a gay love scene? I'm guessing that wouldn't really fly back in the day. heh. And in terms of Rob's fun little scene, well, more power to him. If they paid me enough I'd probably do it too. hehe.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
Besides the general hotness and awesome hair I'm not sure what the parallels are? Did Rock Hudson ever do a gay love scene? I'm guessing that wouldn't really fly back in the day. heh. And in terms of Rob's fun little scene, well, more power to him. If they paid me enough I'd probably do it too. hehe.
Hearts are breaking all over the world...we shall see...your right about the hair thing, it's the give away...

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

Hah. Well, I'd bet you $100 that he's not gay. He doesn't really seem like the type who would hide it. I mean, Rock kinda had to hide it because that was très taboo back then. But Rob? Eh, I don't think he'd care enough to hide it if it were true.

Anyway, new Edward/Bella topic?
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Ok, new thread...

My favorite chapter is comprimise in Eclipes...where Bella tries to "Comprimise her way into getting what she wants," SEX. and end up giving into every thing Edward wants, College, Marriage, Car and more. How do you all see this chapter and it's importants?

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:Ok, new thread...

My favorite chapter is comprimise in Eclipes...where Bella tries to "Comprimise her way into getting what she wants," SEX. and end up giving into every thing Edward wants, College, Marriage, Car and more. How do you all see this chapter and it's importants?
Well, frankly I'm glad someone was thinking about Bella's future because she certainly wasn't. All she saw was Edward, Edward, Edward, and nothing else had any meaning to her. A lot of times Edward thought he knew what was best and didn't take Bella's opinion into account (*cough* New Moon *cough*), but this is a case where I agree with him and am totally glad that he ignored her. lol.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Ok, new thread...

Well, frankly I'm glad someone was thinking about Bella's future because she certainly wasn't. All she saw was Edward, Edward, Edward, and nothing else had any meaning to her. A lot of times Edward thought he knew what was best and didn't take Bella's opinion into account (*cough* New Moon *cough*), but this is a case where I agree with him and am totally glad that he ignored her. lol.
bad (*cough* New Moon *cough*), no blood sausgae for you Edward... :lol:

Edward is Bella's future...she at least say that...How about the leg hitch thing, her feable attempts to seduce Edward and his reaction...Tell me you didn't enjoy that bit of fun?