Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Post by Openhome »

Seth is good, but I didn't picture Leah like her. She looks so sweet, almost too sweet really. Neither of them are nearly American Indian enough. They are both pure members of the tribe in the book, and I just don't see that in their faces. I also didn't picture such an array of dimples on Leah at all, but if she can pull of the emotional mayhem in Leah's life, then it should be perfect.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

What do you think Leah does in her free time?

There's a good one.

I also have something to say. I have replaced the link to my story site in my banner (Note: When I put a new chapter up, I will put the link out again so you can see it), and the link goes to a Twilight site I designed. I would like it if you looked, even if you don't stay. (It would make me feel good. ;) ) You can join Houses (like in Harry Potter), and compete in challenges. Leah doesn't have a house, but all the Cullens do.

Like I said, thank you if any of you at all look at it.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

uhm...plots against Bella? :lol:
yoga, trying to calm herself so she can give up the wolf.
Yeah, I'm not really sure.

Last edited by love_is_noise on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

Halo :D
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

Some sort of fighting sport... like karate or Judo... maybe all of them :lol:
Or maybe she plays video games... I just picture her doing something that she can take all her anger out on.

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Omigosh, me too Jo! I imagined both Seth and Leah as blondes. Like, with sandy hair??? I don't even know why. :D

Omigosh Nomad, you totally put the image of Leah playing violent video games and yelling at the TV in my head.

TV: Level 14
Leah: YES! Who's your boss?? WHO IS IT!!!!???
TV: You are Leah Clearwater.
Leah: :shock: :shock: *backs away from TV*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

*walks in ashamedly*

Alrighty, so I really have no excuse for the Disappearing Act I pulled. :(
I am very repentant, though, so I think that makes all the difference.

I read through all the pages I missed (read: a LOT), and I really love all the questions you guys came up with!
of course, I know it's kinda late, so I'm not going to go back and answer them all. also because I probably wouldn't have anything to add, or anything original to say. :oops:

anyways, I will answer our most recent question, in the hopes that I will actually contribute something, lol:

hhhhmm. I noticed a lot of suggestions as to how Leah would take out her pent up anger and aggression... :lol:
I kinda had this idea that Leah would really want to do something, y'know?

I think that, yeah, she might do some yoga, both for mental benefits (peace of mind, practicing being clam), as well as the physical benefits. I think she might enjoy running, as well (yes, we know he amazingly fast in her wolf form, but I was thinking she might take up running in human form, so that she is accustomed to it by the time she is in control enough to stop her Changes.)

I think she would run for the same reason she would choose to run in her wolf form: to be free.
she would be able to forget all her stress and worries, while at the same time, she wouldn’t just be burying or repressing her problems, she would be able to release them, by pushing herself physically…

If that even makes any sense at all. :oops:
Anyways, that’s all I got for now.

See you all later,
~ Kat

PC: 7
*sigh*

P.S. Welcome to any new members who have joined since I was last here!
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

Welcome back Kat! So glad to meet you, I'm Kayla (Openhome) :D
The Lex has had a lot of people in and out for the summer, so don't worry about it. We've had a great time, and hopefully, will soon have all our missing people back!
I like the running idea. Maybe even a race to the North Pole and back between the pack members would be fun. I would love to run like that!
Hyvanna
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Hyvanna »

Wow yans saw Leah an Seth as blondes........Indian =Tan with High Cheekbones i seen Leah as bein verry pretty in my head just the bitter harpy stuff wasnt her fault an Seth as bein a little Jacob well all the wolfboys big little Jacobs :D
I'd say Leah prolly spends her time pickin phys..fights with the other wolfboys cause i pitty the video game/tv that has to withstand that fury. *shiver* Wolfboys = Squishy Stress Ball :lol:
Angelvamp
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Angelvamp »

Since she is going through such an emotionally rough time, I think she might be writing in journals, writing poetry or some other type of art. It really helps put things in perspective. And you can be totally visceral with it too, I'm not thinking of flowery verse and impressionist painting. More like Basquiat or Sylvia Plath. Hmm, makes me almost inspired to do some sort of art project in what I think would be her perspective. Might be an interesting challenge.
"Life is pain...anyone who tells you different is selling something."