Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by SethisMine »

"YAY!!!!!!" I screamed running out of the car. All of us rushed in, looking for the perfect human. I laughed as the others took turns poking a male human, and went to go search for others. In a corner I found another human, who was quite handsome. He had red hair and green eyes, and a very very nicely proportioned face. He was also rather tall. "Hello, I'm Rosa" I said, grinning at him. My eyes scanned further to see that his tight black t-shirt revealed nice abs.

"Hi...I'm....Jon" He said with a cautious smile back. Apparently these humans were aware of us being vampires.

I chuckled. "Are you scared?" I asked. "Don't worry, I don't bite." I grinned again, "humans at least." I finished laughing.

"Ah... so your like one of those vegetarian vampires who aren't really vegetarian, because vegetarian means that your supposed to eat vegetables instead of meat." He said, warming up, chuckling.

"Exactly." I replied. Then I stared at him. "How do you know about veggie vamps?"

"Oh, we hear myths... well I guess they aren't myths or I'm going crazy." He answered. I liked this guy. He seemed pretty friendly. "So, what's a pretty veggie vamp doing here in a Non Veggie Vampire Cafe?"

I laughed. "We are actually looking to buy a human, not to eat, but for fun."

He cocked his head slightly and raised an eyebrow. "Really?" he chuckled. "Well, I hope you guys find someone." He winked.

I giggled. "We definitely will." I replied with a wink of my own. I then walked away with a wave. Poor guy, he's probably thinking I was going to get him... too bad he will probably end up getting eaten... But it looked like the other famiglia had found their guy. And he was also cute. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Just trying to find matches for those without mates. :lol: )

Queenie scrutinized the boy who was Dexter curiously as he stood patiently beside Lily.

The other girls seemed to be immersed in finding humans of their own.

"Lidia, can I have this one?" Maria begged, tugging on a wary looking human male in a wife beater.

Lidia looked him over before shaking her head. "Not the one we're looking for." She answered.

Maria looked as if she was about to cry.

"We're here for him." She said, pointing at the boy in front of them.

Lily seemed unsure, but quickly composed herself with a smile. "So, Dexter. What do you think?"

Dexter took a step forward, this time, nearly inches away from the faces of the Mafia. He didn't seem to be taken back by the sight of them either. He seemed at ease...strange for a human.

"...You know, I actually like them." He answered as a slight smile curled at the edge of his lips.

Lily seemed taken back by this. "...are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to."

Dexter shook his head. "No, this family is the one. I've been preparing for this day." He beamed brightly, dusting off his apron before taking a tray of blood frosted cupcakes and handing it out to them. "Please, try some."

Lily sighed, saddened that Dexter's decision had been finalized. "Well, if you're sure..." She murmured, heading upstairs to set his things.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( :o Monica doesn't mind...though she' has little knowledg and is quite oblivious when it comes to love))
((And I like your potential 'pet' Maria ;) ))

A cute boy around my age walked out when the woman ((Jessica Alba??) called his name. Dexter? I liked his aura. It was bright and confident. It made me feel good.

His blues seemed to stare at me longer than the others. Then he blushed and looked away. Yummm.... I thought then giggled. I would have to stop that if we got him.

When the woman explained that she wanted a good home for him, I sprang out in front of Dexter and grinned at him. "Don't worry! We'll take good care of him!" I said brightly. He seemed to stutter and looked down. Huh. What did I say?

"Don't worry, we won't eateth you!" I said reassuringly before giggling at my new word. I bounced back to the others. "Can we get him? He's cute and I like blue eyes." I informed them happily.

Maria begged for a handsome human and Lidia shook her head and pointed to Dexter. "We're here for him." The woman, Lily asked Dexter of his opinion. He took a step closer to us, unafraid. I leaned back unvoluntarily. He smelled rrreeeallly delicious."Y'know... I actually like them." He said, giving us a smile. His aura brightened and strengthened and I couldn't help feeing warmth and grinned, as if it was contagious.

Lily looked unsure. "you don't have to...' She said worriedly. He confirmed that he really did want to come with us. I smiled and bounced happily. When he offered a blood-frosted cupcake, I took one, even though I didn't like human food. I licked the blood off, giggling.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Lidia said, "Not the one we're looking for." AWWWWWW. I knew I must've looked very sad.

Dexter now was inspecting our faces quite closely. My hand twitched and I resisted the urge of poking him in the eye. Just one little jab, one little jab I thought. Clearly I was going to be a bit hostile.

I huffed and turned away from Dexter and towards Biscuit.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm not allowed to buy you."

"It's okay," he shrugged.

I squinted at him. "You know you're gonna get eaten right?"

D.A. Biscuit shrugged again. "Or turned." He smiled at me.

"Fine," I sighed, my bangs flying up. I turned back to Lidia, "Are you sure, Lid? He has blue eyes too. Me and Demetri will keep him in my closet." I turned towards him. "It's HUGE. It'd be like living in an apartment!"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DoNotFeartheDark

best_beating_heart wrote:Lidia said, "Not the one we're looking for." AWWWWWW. I knew I must've looked very sad.

Dexter now was inspecting our faces quite closely. My hand twitched and I resisted the urge of poking him in the eye. Just one little jab, one little jab I thought. Clearly I was going to be a bit hostile.

I huffed and turned away from Dexter and towards Biscuit.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm not allowed to buy you."

"It's okay," he shrugged.

I squinted at him. "You know you're gonna get eaten right?"

D.A. Biscuit shrugged again. "Or turned." He smiled at me.

"Fine," I sighed, my bangs flying up. I turned back to Lidia, "Are you sure, Lid? Me and Demetri will keep him in my closet."
((The jabbing part made me crack up :lol: ))

I tuned to Maria. "I know I'm stupid at times, but even I know that that's not the healthiest place. For anybody. Especially if it's my closet." I laughed.

I leaned on a table and it splintered and broke. I gasped and straightened. Clearly my thirst wasn't the only thing I needed to learn to control. "Whooops..." I mumbled. I looked up at Lily, an innocent, guilty expression on my face. "I'm sorry." I said apologetically.
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks

(haha :lol: darn! I thought no one would notice Jessica Alba!)

Queenie hesitantly took the blood frosted cupcake, afraid of getting to close to the human, just incase. She took an extra and threw it at Giovanni a little too hard. Had it not been for his sudden reflex that kicked in, he would've been creamed in the face. The cupcake stopped midway as Giovanni slowly hovered it into his hand. He resumed his composure of discomfort.

Monica seemed to be quite enthusiastic about Lidia's choice of human, Maria saddened, Queenie distracted, Rosa okay and Giovanni wanting to get the bloody hell out of there.

"Are you sure, Lid? Me and Demetri will keep him in my closet." Maria pressed again.

Lidia didn't even turn around this time. "If Demetri lets you keep him, then you can have him." She laughed.

Dexter turned to the staircase as Lily reappeared with a suitcase in hand, clearly upset.

"You know, you always have time to reconsider." She pried.

Dexter smiled and nodded. "You guys have been great. But it's time I follow through with my dad's requests. It's what he would've wanted."

"...for you to be eaten by a vampire mafia?" Queenie blurted and Lidia quickly clapped her hand over her mouth.

Dexter laughed, not a pint of fear in his voice. "To be happy." He corrected as he took the suitcase from Lily with a grunt.

Lily's eyes abandoned her again as they wept with sorrow. "...would you...like any others {humans}?" She asked, trying to be polite.

Meanwhile, Monica split a nearby table in half and gave Lily an apologetic look. "I'm sorry", she said.

Lily shot her a death look but otherwise said nothing.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

"YAY" I shouted. "Don't even worry about the closet. It has a mini-fridge and a recliner chair thing and a bay window!"

I looked at the table Monica broke and burst out laughing. "This one!" I told Lily. "I want this one!"

"If Demetri lets you keep him, then you can have him." Lidia laughed.

I texted Demetri quickly. Lid said I could buy Biscuit if you said it would be okay. He answered back, Sure... but Biscuit? I ignored his text and told Lily, "Ring him up!"

I turned towards D.A. Biscuit. "So what should I call you? Biscuit? Danny? Danny Alexander? D.A. Biscuit?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks

Maria quickly reached for her phone, and upon getting permission to keep...biscuit...shouted, "Ring him up!".

Lily nodded and slowly edged towards Biscuit to scan the bar code on the sole of his foot.

"2 humans. Will that be all?" Lily asked apathetically.

"So what should I call you? Biscuit? Danny? Danny Alexander? D.A. Biscuit?" Maria began blubbering to her newly bought human.

The human seemed dazed at Maria's sudden questioning. "Call me anything! I'm just glad you got me the heck out of here!" Biscuit exclaimed, hugging Maria only to hurt himself.
DoNotFeartheDark

I frowned at Queenie's earlier statement. "He is not going to be eaten." I said indigantly. "I'll learn how to control myself and you take your injections. Otherwise, everyone's fine, Gio especially." I said, gesturing toward the uncomfortable looking Giovanni.

I bounced over to Dexter Peeta the Blood Frosted Gardening Boy ((Whew! Thats long!)) and patted his head, using a ridiculous amount of caution and exertion in order not to crack his skull. Whoa. Bad thought.

"I shall name him Squishy, and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy." I would have hugged him, but then he really would be squished. I did not want that. "He shall be my brother that is not even distantly related to me!" I said brightly.

"And then....Biscuit!" I half covered my mouth, giggling at Maria's newly bought 'pet'.
Last edited by DoNotFeartheDark on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
edwardlikeshaystacks

Monica frowned at Queenie's earlier statement.

"He is not going to be eaten." I said indigantly. "I'll learn how to control myself and you take your injections. Otherwise, everyone's fine, Gio especially." She said, gesturing toward the uncomfortable looking Giovanni.

Queenie put her hands up in front of her playfully. "Just trying to be realistic, mate." She shot her dimple smirk.