Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by best_beating_heart »

D.A. Biscuit hugged me, lifting me off my feet, and hurting himself. "Oof," I said as he put me back on my feet. "I'm sorry!"

I listened to Monica renaming Dexter Peeta 'Squishy'. I cried out, "I love Finding Nemo! I think I will call you Danny, maybe sometimes Biscuit!"

I did a little happy dance. "I got a human, I got a human, I got a human hey-hey-hey!"

((Haha this will pay a crucial role later!... I think. Not sure yet lol))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Dexter watched as one of the female vampires bounced over to him, patting him on the head to what she would call "gentle". He winced slightly but was other wise used to the ruff housing at the Cafe.

"I shall name him Squishy, and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy." She exclaimed. "He shall be my brother that is not even distantly related to me!" I said brightly.

"Quoting Finding Nemo, very original." Dexter said playfully.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(EGADS! Too many posts! Thanks for auto-ing me.
edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:(Just trying to find matches for those without mates. )
Lidia has been described as: "The non-gay, WAY less serious version of Eugenie Danglars (from The Count of Monte Cristo). In other words, she'd be the one to say "I'M NOT GETTIN' MARRIED! D: EVAR!"" so dun even think about it! :lol:
And I would have let Maria get Biscuit. I not only have a closet chocked full with certain band members, but a Magical Goody Bag as well. It'd be a bit hypocritical if I didn't.
Hmm, Dexter be cute. But he's not blonde, like Peeta! We'll have to dye it, if that's okay.)

I smiled brightly at Lilly. "I think that'll be all. I was contemplating that Travis Clark look a like over in the corner, but I've my own band person look a like at home so I think I'm covered. I do believe the two will be everything..."
I grinned at our new human, Dexter... the Boy with an Immensely long title. "You're going to have fun with us. Just remind me not to let Sab stick you in a tutu, okay?" I told him, laughing as Lilly started ringing up the prices. I handed her a shiny Capitol One card with a picture of everyone on the beach on it, and got our purchases paid for.
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Darn it! They wouldn't let Dexter post! Stupid mod approval...)

(Dexter basically said, "Quoting Finding Nemo, very original" to Monica.)

"You're going to have fun with us. Just remind me not to let Sab stick you in a tutu, okay?" Lidia told him, laughing as Lily reluctantly started ringing up the prices.

Dexter laughed, "Trust me. I've dealt with two little sisters, I think I can manage." He joked.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Danny patted my head. "You're small."

I grinned, looking up at him. "But lethal!" I grinned widely, exposing all my tiny teeth.

I hugged Monica and Lidia and Queenie in excitement. I was super ecstatic about the new arrival at our house. We haven't had Newbies in forever! Not since Luisa and Monica. Yay!

((I'm guessing we're done at the NVVC?))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Yeah, I think we should give them their thread back. :lol: Back to the patty wagon!)

The familia thanked Lily and proceeded to head out the door. (Giovanni flew as soon as the prices were being rinked up)

"Can I drive this time?" Maria asked, amber eyes sparkling.

"If it pleases you." Queenie giggled, tossing the keys to her before touching her fingertips to get her power back.

"So, where do you guys live anyway?" Dexter asked curiously, making himself cozy in the Lamb.

"You'll see." Lidia smiled as they headed off into the night once more.

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Thanks for letting us invade your thread for all of three or so pages, Vamp Cafe! If you ever need us to do anything, like kidnap some new inventory or clean out house, just let me know. :D )

(Eh he, that was so not a two liner...)
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

WHAT IS THIS CRAP???? ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL ... THIS THREAD IS NOT A ROLE PLAYING THREAD FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING. IF THIS DOESNT STOP I WILL SPEAK TO NENA TO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS DONT COME BACK HERE. THIS IS THE FIRST WARNING. RESPECT THE THREAD IF YOU CANT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
edwardlikeshaystacks

Nownow, no need to be hasty. :) We apologize. Our boss should have PMed you before we intruded like that. We were in need of humans and seeing that your Cafe happens to wrap them as gifts we thought it'd be a fun skit to do. Afterall, this is also a role playing thread as well, no? We have our own thread and we are back there now. Sorry for angering you. We promise to PM Ninna the next time we'd like to "visit".
- Emmaline

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:Afterall, this is also a role playing thread as well, no?
We are not, and have never been, a role playing thread. When we started up we got -very- strict rules about role playing not being allowed on the Lex. Meaning, one can only be oneself here.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK