Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Ah, I see. Then forgive me. There are a few role playing threads in, "In the Twilight Zone" who have not been punished. (Note: Team Volturi, Twilight Mafia and Confederate Army) this is why we did not think too much of it, but we apologize again if our visit has displease you.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Anyone is of course welcome to play here, we're just worried about loosing the thread (though it's been slow for a while) since we went through a lot to actually get it. There were some serious groveling at admin feet involved...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
edwardlikeshaystacks

Thank you for your kindness, if in fact the admins want to put a stop to this thread, know that we as the Mafia will be there to prevent that! ;)

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I apologize most sincerely, Ninna. I should have PMd you before we visited, but we never intended to stay. Your thread simply mtached some of our needs. I know I should have called ahead, it was a mistake on my part. If this ever gets noticed by the Admin (which I doubt, unless someone brings it up to their attention or they read this, as our invasion was only about 3 pages long) I will personally go apologize on your behalf. It wouldn't do for us to cause you to lose your thread because of something that's our fault.
I'm sorry for any distress this may have caused you, I apologize once again, and bow respectfully out so you can continue on with your eating-of-annoying-coworkers.

twilight813- I suggest you read a little before blowing up. I did leave a little apology note before you posted.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:I apologize most sincerely, Ninna. I should have PMd you before we visited, but we never intended to stay. Your thread simply mtached some of our needs. I know I should have called ahead, it was a mistake on my part. If this ever gets noticed by the Admin (which I doubt, unless someone brings it up to their attention or they read this, as our invasion was only about 3 pages long) I will personally go apologize on your behalf. It wouldn't do for us to cause you to lose your thread because of something that's our fault.
I'm sorry for any distress this may have caused you, I apologize once again, and bow respectfully out so you can continue on with your eating-of-annoying-coworkers.

twilight813- I suggest you read a little before blowing up. I did leave a little apology note before you posted.
Not only am I an original on this thread I helped Ninna create it.. therefore, I will blow up if I see that Ninna and or others who have helped make this thread what is is upset. You guys should have read the previous posts to see exactly what kind of thread this was before you sneaked your way into it. And yes if i see this again i will personally speak to an admin one of which knows me very well.

OH! and PS... next time you decide to write a "story" with ME in it... find out who I am exactly because if there was a story I wouldnt be as nice as you made me out to be... because I am very pissed off that this immature baby crap is on our thread now. I will have to ask Nena to delete your posts because it compromises everything we have done to make this thread what it is.

Ninna- you know I will always back up our thread :D
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
edwardlikeshaystacks

I really don't like to leave disputes and end on bad terms, so I will take the blame for auto piloting for Lily upon myself.

I never doubted that you or Ninna was one of the founders of this thread. The mafia actually very much likes your creative idea. I can't speak for Lidia (dandyvamp) but I can say that I did not mean to degrade your person in anyway by portraying her.

Ah, I'm sorry the phrase "immature baby crap" makes me twitch just a tad as we have apologized in a formal matter and not yelled in capital letters in any way.

Ninna has even stated herself that she doesn't mind play in the thread so long that it does not jeopardize the thread and it has not. We were just hoping to have a little fun and bring you guys some "customers" :'( so I don't see the harm in that at all.

So again, we apologize for our invasion, but its best that we just move on from this little disruption and be along our own ways.

Delete our posts if you must, but there are no need for threats. :/ we don't mean any trouble.

Just to be on topic.

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

There is definetely no need for threats. This was a once time incedent, and we don't plan on coming back again, therefore you needn't worry about reprecussions. As we've said before, if any noticed IS paid to this, we will take the blame.

I honestly thought Lilly was a made up character, so in no way was it meant to make fun of any of you.

There is a huge difference between having fun and "immature baby crap", much like the difference between Fred and George and Draco Malfoy. We, of course, equate ourselves to Fred and George.

If you get the posts deleted, let me know beforehand so I can copy them all down- I found them to be extremely hillarious and would like to keep them.

Since this won't be happening again and we are still sorry you felt the need to freak out, I suggest we simply move on and get back to our own business and not have to worry about this anymore.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote: I honestly thought Lilly was a made up character, so in no way was it meant to make fun of any of you.
Seriously, why didn't you just read page 1 of the thread first?
There is all the staff listed, nicknames and lexnames... And also the rules for this thread.
I stick to what I said, anyone is allowed to play here, BUT only as long as they play by the rules.
The main purpose of this thread is to get rid of irritation against people IRL without actually hurting them.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

*AHEM* for example:

MRK went to the waterpark with her boys for their birthday...(ages 5, 4 and 15 months) While said 5 and 4 yr old were going down the (age appropriate) waterslide, the young, punk, life guard was so busy flirting with another life guard by doing these crazy handstands on the railings of the stairs, that he was not paying attention to my kids. My boys slid down, but older kids, decided to go before my 4 (well 3 at the time) yr old was all the way down because the dumb life guard wasn't doing his job, that they slammed into my son at the end of the slide. WTF...
He gets eaten.
Hopefully by a Volturi.
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Megs would like to throw in the stupid driver who almost killed her yesterday while she was driving home from the gym. Meg was driving along said highway and all of a sudden this other driver decides hey you know what I think I am going to cut you off, while talking on my cell phone and then proceed to take up 2 lanes. Well Meg was in a constuction zone and had no where to go so she had to slam on her breaks leaving the cars behind her to do so as well. Thus causing her lovely hot beverage that she just paid $4 to spill everywhere on her and her freshly cleaned out car. WTF!!

Stupid driver gets thrown into and the Volturi can have at her! BTW she didn't even look old enough to be driving!! ARGH!!!! :evil:
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY