Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by awesomejen1 »

Y'all are right...I just always picture all the vamps older then what they are...when you live for centuries, You have a mature look
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Two things that I would be interested in. I would love to see the fight between Jacob and Paul during that time he brings Bella with him to the meeting, and I would also like to see Volterra and all of how Alice and Bella go there to save Edward..I think that would be really great
togetha4eva
Settled in Forks

Post by togetha4eva »

that will be a hard movie to sit through. broken hearts are so sad! and i doubt edward will be in it too much until the end just like the book, what fun would it be if they gave away the ending. it is a crazy trip to believe that edward would actually leave bella! it is sad and i will miss him the whole time he isnt on the screen, but i wouldnt be new moon otherwise! and i want to know how they are going to show those months passing in the book between when bella breaks down and she and charlie are in the kitchen. the book did that effectively with just the months on pages symbolizing the nothingness of these months, but how to do that on the big screen? im picturing it fading out from bella sobbing on the floor to a solid black screen with the sound of bella sobbing and the months slowly flash by on the screen. thoughts?
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

togetha4eva wrote:that will be a hard movie to sit through. broken hearts are so sad! and i doubt edward will be in it too much until the end just like the book, what fun would it be if they gave away the ending. it is a crazy trip to believe that edward would actually leave bella! it is sad and i will miss him the whole time he isnt on the screen, but i wouldnt be new moon otherwise! and i want to know how they are going to show those months passing in the book between when bella breaks down and she and charlie are in the kitchen. the book did that effectively with just the months on pages symbolizing the nothingness of these months, but how to do that on the big screen? im picturing it fading out from bella sobbing on the floor to a solid black screen with the sound of bella sobbing and the months slowly flash by on the screen. thoughts?

hmm....i'm thinking the casual "fade out to black" and then fading back in to the outside view of Bella's house with the subscript "several months later" thing...then of course going straight to Charlie's fist slamming down on the table. I hope they get more creative though i really hate how everyone does pretty much the same thing when zipping ahead :roll:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I say fade in and out of black to little clips of time passing... like you could have one at halloween... and then christmas... you can do a lot of change in time stuff with weather, and especially with all the holidays in the later part of the year.

I'm sure they'll come up with something good. There's the easy way of just fade to black, then fade back in with the "you've been a zombie" convo and have Charlie slip in the line early about "you've been in this haze for three months now" or whatever.

They're smart. They get paid to do this stuff. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
AshleeTwilight8
Wandering Through Town

Post by AshleeTwilight8 »

malaz wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
waiting for a meteor wrote: I hope they will do that. That extra on Edward which SM wrote was brilliant, very touching.
But I fear they might combine NM and Eclipse and make BD the third move. :?

BLASPHEMY!! :evil: i swear i'd seriously injure someone if they ended up doing that
i would go on a killing spree. seriously.

but no, i thinkt hey're shooting new moon and eclipse back to back and then releasing new moon 2009 and eclipse 2010 so the vampires don't age!

2009 & 2010 seem SOOOOOO far away. I don't know if I could wait that long...
"Why am I covered in feathers?"- Bella Swan
"I bit a pillow or two"-Edward Cullen
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

LOL... even Lord of the Rings had to come out 1 movie a year!
So did Harry Potter (well except for the next one).
AshleeTwilight8
Wandering Through Town

Post by AshleeTwilight8 »

Someone on Youtube made a "fanmade" trailer that is actually really good. If you didn't really know any better, you would think that it was the real thing.
"Why am I covered in feathers?"- Bella Swan
"I bit a pillow or two"-Edward Cullen
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

That fan-made trailer made me pee myself a little. Ha.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
BiteMeEdward
Settled in Forks

Post by BiteMeEdward »

I just thought of another thing that I would love to see in the New Moon movie (if there is one)!

I would love to see the interaction between Alice, Edward and Rosalie when Alice "sees" Bella jump off a cliff and Rosalie calls Edward. (Like the extra on Stephenie's site).