Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*climbs into the garage through secret trap door only 2ICs know about*
Maybe nobody will notice I was gone...pshh, fat chance seeing as Fat was spazzing on me in her text!!
But THANK YOU FAT!!!For that text because otherwise it may have taken me another couple weeks to get around here! Everybody owes Fat an Emmett bear hug and a huge gracias (see, I've still got that spanish till!) including me! So *Emm bear hugs Fat and gives her gracias*. Ive just been sooooo busy its not fair! Im going to post a list of excuses for my MIAness on EDC (cuz believe me, I have many!) but it really was unexcusable! Im so sorry garage, will you ever forgive me?!?!I know you guys said you always would, but this was like a 3month MIA and that was horrible of me! I didnt even lurk that much! So Im the sorries, guiltiest, most humiliated Ted ever ATM, but will you still take me back?? Please!? *starts crying* I dont deserve it but I missed you guys sooooo much! It was just stupid high school and parties and- never mind, like i said Im saving my excuse list for EDC!

But now that Im back (if you guys will still take me back :? ) I'll get this post a little more on topic!

Starting with you, Hannah! Welcome to the garage! I see Amanda gave you the welcome cheer and run-down on the squad and how things work here (good for you, amanda!Thanks a bunch!) but if you have any questions please feel free to ping me or ask anyone of us on here, we're always willing to help! & btw, your cheer was wonderful! You are totally squad material!

And AMANDAAAAAA!!!!!Its been so long! I know these last couple months that was my fault, but before then you were away on doctors orders (thank you for obeying those btw :D ) so its been SUPER long since I talked to you last! are you feeling 100% now?! I will Pm you to get all caught up with everything later, but right now im just happy to see ya again! *hugs* your the best!

Derek, thanks for the concern abouts where I went! I was missed :mrgreen: that warms my heart! Good to see your not dead either, uncle! how are your table manners coming along? Have Fat and Liz been working on those with you? :lol:

Mimi, thanks for keeping things alive! I love you for it!

Ohh Fat congrats on your posting! And how is my little neice-y doing? 3yr old in HS must be tough, how are ya holding up?!

Gah, so much for getting on topic! I promise I will now! *grabs stack of unanswered questions on her desk* I'll start with these!

(paraphrasing)
If Rose could have a child would she want a boy or a girl?
I feel like somewhere it said she wanted a boy, for the reasons Fat said (he'd be like Henry etc.) I think...man its been too long since I reread the series, I have to go back and do that so I can be sure about this one! But if Im totally lying with the boy thing, then I agree with whoever said she wouldn't really care, she'd just be happy she would be able to have a child!

Whats her fave music genre?
As a human definetly classical, like you guys said, and as a vamp some classical still, but mostly rock, and some hard-core stuff like that. Not just as music while fixing up cars, but while she was...er- demolishing houses, we'll say, and thats what I imagine Emm's music taste is like (see my whole shpeel about what kind of music I think Emm likes at EDC because its definetly not limited to that!) and Im sure Emm's taste would rub off on her!

Oh, Elise! Welcome back, nice to see you again! I was never assaigned to counting posts...I remember there was some discussion about it on the thread but that was when I was still in school so I didn't have the time to fill the position so I had to turn it down. I was 2IC to the co-boss (you) and in charge of making sure the thread stayed on topic and didn't die (which I kind of let it these last couple pages, so my deepest apoligies!)

Uuhm, nothing else is coming to mind right now, but I know I will have more to say later! So hopefully I can get back into my regular lexing schedule and be back here soon!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

TED! Yes, we missed you! Sign on here more! *Little three-year old Fatima face*
But yay! Hope to see you around more. :D

Hmm...I believe I have answered all questions. If it's too quick, I'll get rid of the question!

What are Rose's favorite TV shows?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Aww, all the regulars! I'm so sorry I haven't been around, I just haven't been lexing.

TED!We forgive you, we've all done it. And your mega huge post makes up for it.

I'm so sorry for the short post - I will make up for it when I next get on, I'm scared by pc block will come on.

Comedies, I think, and maybe dramas. It might make her nostalgic or sad she can't have a life like the humans on the soaps/dramas. Game shows would be fun because she'd know all the answers and they could just easily beat the contestants.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Um... I'd say reality shows or dramas. She might like crime dramas, but she might not, because she'd be able to solve the case before the detectives got their first clue.

Sorry for the super-short post but I have to go. :mrgreen:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Hey all!
Im posting from my computer class so this will be super short, but its better than nothing, right?!

Thanks Jenni, come back around here later to post that long post and maybe I'll catch you! Its been too long! Im dog sitting tonight so 24/7 acces to the computer :P

& I'll try Derek!

I can totally see her watching all those crazy wedding shows, just so she could outdo them next time she gets married again! Lol, the people on there might annoy her though, they annoy me at least! So when she wasnt watching those...hmm, maybe dramas like you guys said. She'd probably make fun of them because of weak plot etc. but if there was a good one she'd be all over it!! Or maybe she'd just forget TV and be all over Emm instead ;) haha, I just dont picture her watching much TV but like, the news or something like Carlisle y'know?!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

WHOOO! Team Rose! :D
Just get that little bit of team spirit out there.

Oops, and I forgot, welcome to Team Rose, Hannah! I'm Jenni, as you know lol, co-keeper of questions - I hope you enjoy your time here! Good cheer, I can't do things like that. I can't rhyme. :lol:

Ted, ooh dog sitting? What's the dog like? :D Oh, and I agree with the wedding shows, that would be funny. She'd outdo them with a lot more class and probably expense.

And last of all, here are 2 wee (scottishness) questions for y'all, you can answer them in separate posts on the same post if you like:

Would you trust Rose with your life?

What does Carlisle think of Rose?

Hmm, let me think about this. When Bella was being hunted down by James in twilight, Rose wasn't too willing to help by putting on Bella's clothes to confuse him. I do think she's a good person though, she wouldn't just let a human die (even if she didn't like them), since she knows how easily humans can die, and how easily she can help them. So I would, since she's got all the vampire super senses and instincts and whatnot. I'd be in good hands.

What do you love about Emmett?
Emmett = awesome. :D He's funny, he does care about things, he's kind, he's determined, and he's a big (hot) teddy bear.

Hmm, I know it's not a huge post, but it will do. :lol: Love y'all and I will try and get on the lex a little more. I'm so wrapped up in school now, I'm sure we all are, all the homework and exams.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha thank you thank you! And I kinda did spaz in that text huh? I'm sorry Ted. I was worried. :D

I really dont have time to post anything right now so I'll just answer one question to keep on topic. :D

I think Carlisle is indulgent and forgiving like any other father. He knows that Rose is very vain and thinks herself above everyone (Except Carlisle and Esme) and he excepts that. He still tries to keep her in line and tries to make her be kind. Rose is just the spoiled teen of the family. She loves being dramatic and being beautiful but still cares about everyone in her family.

Okays, I gotta go for now! I'll be back really soon and try to be on more! ((Sorries if I can't!)) :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

hey everyone! Hello, Jenni. you already know i'm Hannah. and thank you! it wasn't very good.

I have to say, even though she sometimes seems rotten, yes, I would trust her. without a doubt.

i think without her, the cullen family wouldn't be the cullen family. Carlisle loves her like a daughter, and would be terribly sad if anything happened to her or even if he was unhappy. :mrgreen:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

It was good enough to get you on the squad, Hannah!!

& Jenni, my dogs a German Shepherd mix so he's VERY full of energy (I took him on a 3k jog and he was still jumping around everywhere!) and easily excited! Fun to watch, but we're still training him so I have to be with him every second or he'll go rip up the couch or something. Its hard, but fun!

Im just gonna go ahead and answer this one first, because Im very torn with the other one. I cant seem to make up my mind!
But I think Carlisle feels a little sorry for Rose. A lot, actually. He knows everything she's been through, and how she feels about everything she's going through now, not being able to have a kid and whatnot. He probably felt pretty guilty (for what he did turning her) for a while before she found Emmett, but I think he believes he made the right choice now. He sees all of her actions as a result of the tough times she's had to go through in her life. We know he's a very forgiving person so he wouldn't hold any of her mistakes against her. He understands her more than you'd think, but then again being the "father" of the family that makes sense. All in all, Carlisle gets her so he just sees her as another member of his family that he loves dearly. Maybe he gets a little annoyed with some of the things she says sometimes but he still thinks shes a good person deep down on the inside.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

This is a hard one. I mean, I'm human, and she might hate me like she did Bella. Then again, she might fall in love with me like she did Emmett (well, I hope so.)
It depends on what the circumstances are...
Carlisle loves Rose like his own child. He would think she's arrogant at times, but since she was the second addition to his "family," he would trust her and respect her.

Hey all the regulars! Jenni, Ted, Fat, Tilly, Elise, Pix, I love you all! Miss you!

Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl