Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Yay! :D
So happy about the official trailer. THANK YOU CHRIS WEITZ! I really can't wait until the movie. :)
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
qrwolf
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by qrwolf »

Holy Crap! :o :shock: :D I just saw the extended trailer and now I know for sure I have never looked forward to a movie so much in my life. It seems Chris Weitz has included all of the things I was hoping to see brought to life and then some. This is going to be soooooo much better than I thought.

November just can't get here soon enough. Now I'm just waiting for the tickets to the midnight show to go on sale here. AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Image "...You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you."~ Edward Cullen
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

We can talk about that new one here, right?
Well, it totally looks like Robert gets his butt whooped (and might be giving some back, dunno) by the Volturi (I pronounce it Voul-turi), so I'm excited. All for some action, finally! I'll be cheering for someone to get eaten, even if I know it won't really happen.
And MAN, did Sam look awesome! If a bit small, but that could have just been the screen. Wolfy!Jake seems a lot bigger. ... :lol: :oops: :lol:
Kirsten's screaming sounds an awful lot like she's going into labor. Not like she's in emotional pain.
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

*jumping up and down in chair* Oh man oh man oh man....

I'm sooooooo unbelieveably excited right now!!!! I nearly cried when i saw the trailer. I had a tear people! My little brother just about wet himself in excitement! I'm soooo stoked!!! I'm gonna try and get the midnight showing but i really doubt I'll be able to as New Moon is far more popular than Twilight was so who knows. But still!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :D :lol: :D :D :D
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
Jrm2492
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jrm2492 »

I was boucing up and down ahhhhh

I've gotta say Ioved the whole "go to hell" bit :lol:
I'm Jenna
ImageImage
Banner and Avi by me
"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

IT DIDN'T RECORD ON MY DVR!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

edit: problem solved... and now everyone can watch it over and over and over and over (and over) again.
http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trailer ... id=1621379
Last edited by Amanda Beth on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jrm2492
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jrm2492 »

^don't fret its on youtube

I just made my sister and dad watch it
they didn't appericate it as much as I did
I'm Jenna
ImageImage
Banner and Avi by me
"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."
maria111
Settled in Forks

Post by maria111 »

ok not sure if someone going to read a review about what she things about the trailer but i thought i should do one..

I havent watch the LEAKED video (yes right believe it or not)so I just watch it from the MTV awards!And what i think?

My first impression was they kinda show the whole movie :? I mean honestly it will be more wisely to hide some things from us because with this way will be more cerious and interesting to go and watch it (not that we wont go anyway) But i guess they thought to do a trailer to show off things to the people who are not really touch with the whole subject (is there any left to this planet who havent heard twilight? :lol: )

My second impression after watched it more than 20 times (yeah honestly) is O M G!!!

- I had to say i love the fact they added more scenes of Jacob and the whole wolf fact because we didnt really had any clew in the first movie (doesnt mean i am switching teams or something) It is just it is nice to see those things from the other side to come in reality in front of our eyes..

- the broking scene.... i dont know if it is just me but i just i dont know dont like it :(

- Bella desperation after Edward's gone.. Looks amazing!It is actually how i picture it happend (specially the scene while Bella screams in her sleep i actually had gooseflesh from sorrow) :( :(

Some other things i wanted to point out as well

- More action more action and more action!!I mean honestly i cant think this is a bad thing because after All We all know New Moond has more action from the first book!From the scenes i saw they look all right (i keep something untill i saw the movie) Also maybe they way they added the actions scenes maybe they wanted to bring people to the cinema's who doesnt really involed with the subject (i hope i am not wrong)

- I concern about the romantic and the psychic the movie.. We all know how shocking and sad was New Moon (Edwards Leaving and get saved from Bella etc)and I am wondering how they have capture this part in the movie

Oh well thats what i think

Maria :)
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Just noticed (after watching it again) that the song in the beginning is from Twilight when Edward followed Bella into the woods and she confronted him... I love that score, don't remember the name off the top of my head and I'm not on my laptop.

Oh and the colored contacts this time around are SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.