New Moon Trailer

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lionlover
Wandering Through Town
Location: Listening to Debussy with Edward, in his bedroom ;)

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by lionlover »

Dude I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVED the latest trailer!!! OMFE!! Definitely the best so far!! Bella's scream- BLOOD CURTLING!! I loved that "Go to hell" part too. And I know in the book, there's no fight between, who is it, Felix and Edward, but I really liked the clip they showed in the trailer. I think that's a cool addition!

A few things about the trailer: Did Bella really punch Sam?? WTF?! I SO wanna see that!
And did anyone else notice the black volvo?? I hope its silver when it comes out, or that's jus lame...

Seriously, November get here already!!
Last edited by lionlover on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do I dazzle you?" -Edward Cullen
"Frequently" -Me

qrwolf
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by qrwolf »

Is it cool that I'm pushing 40 and am soooooooo crazy into this saga that not only am I taking time off work to go to the midnight show on the 19th/20th, but I actually am crazy enough that I talked my husband into letting me spend over $200 for the Twilight contacts :shock: :shock: :shock: to wear to the show?

Can we say ADDICT!?!?!?!?!?!??????

;) :o
Image "...You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you."~ Edward Cullen
lionlover
Wandering Through Town

Post by lionlover »

qrwolf wrote:Is it cool that I'm pushing 40 and am soooooooo crazy into this saga that not only am I taking time off work to go to the midnight show on the 19th/20th, but I actually am crazy enough that I talked my husband into letting me spend over $200 for the Twilight contacts :shock: :shock: :shock: to wear to the show?

Wow not only is that cool, but I am SOOO jealous of you!! There's no way I could get away with that!!

And no worries, we're all addicts here!! :D
"Frequently" -Me

lionlover
Wandering Through Town

Post by lionlover »

funkidiva wrote:Lionlover, when will Eclipse be coming out?
Yes June 30, 2010! Only 7 months after New Moon!! The Twi Guy could start the count down right now too! :D
"Frequently" -Me

qrwolf
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by qrwolf »

lionlover wrote:
qrwolf wrote:Is it cool that I'm pushing 40 and am soooooooo crazy into this saga that not only am I taking time off work to go to the midnight show on the 19th/20th, but I actually am crazy enough that I talked my husband into letting me spend over $200 for the Twilight contacts :shock: :shock: :shock: to wear to the show?

Wow not only is that cool, but I am SOOO jealous of you!! There's no way I could get away with that!!

And no worries, we're all addicts here!! :D
Thanks lionlover. I am so excited about this. And what's funnier is my sister is the one who got me into all this. Well she started it by making me watch "Twilight". I had no interest in it. And now I'm a full-fledged addict and she's convinced I'm crazy, but I'm taking her to the midnight show. HA
Image "...You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you."~ Edward Cullen
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The newest trailer left me gobsmacked.

Kristen is bloody awesome
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
BellaNicole
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaNicole »

Only 2 months left!!!!!!

OMG...It sooo close now....!!!
Alice's Party Planning Committe: Bag Carrier
Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

JulieM wrote:This is pretty cool. Someone put all three of the trailers together. It's 6 minutes long. I love how the Twilight trailer music is in it. Love it!

3 Trailers Together

That was a really enjoyable collection. Thanks for giving us the link. When put altogether like that, it feels like a well done summary of the book, just missing the Volturi verdict and the after stuff (flight, proposal, vote, etc.). I'm really excited to fill in all the gaps now.
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

60 Days or 8 Weeks and 4 days to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

I think this trailer makes the movie look like its gonna be awesome!!

Some of my favourite parts of the trailer are the fact that the eyes seem to be better than in Twilight! You can actually see that the Cullens have golden eyes, and that the other vamps have red eyes that are just plain scary looking!

I also think that the whole Edward leaving Bella scenes could be done really excellent. In the woods when he's saying that he's leaving her - thats how I pictured Edward in my head! And Kristen Stewart plays Bella perfectly there I think. And when she's having nightmares and screaming in her bed - wow!! That sends a shiver down my spine!!

And the Volturi look pretty amazing too. Especially Jane. I'm looking forward to the tortue scenes, when Bella is screaming "no please please".

Actually, I think Kristen is really going to be excellent in this movie!

Why is it not November already?? :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!