Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by roo-roo91 »

god do you not youtube these things?
and night.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

hello peoples.

So not that I told anyone, but the humidity up here was really messing with my haior, so I've been wearing it natural. Well I finally straightened it today when i left earlier and it grew like three inches while it was all bunched up and curlified. Someone at the gas station said i have "long hair for a black girl". I'm not sure if that was racidt or not
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello all.

[quote="Chels']good. cause the classics are the good ones.
the new ones are pure crap.
period.[/quote]
Eh...it's kind of true. I love the Aristocats and Olliver and Company, which are some of the old ones. And of course, Beauty and the Beast, and 101 Dalmatians.
But I lurve Finding Nemo and Happy Feet. :)

Hola slave driver!

Sam ~ Yup, we get tomorrow off! Haha! I love how we're like a couple towns away, and I get everything off that you don't! :P :P
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Finding Nemo? I lurves that. I still remember the Emperor's New Groove, I was seven I think and we were all obsessive over it, like we would have first grader debates over the subject. Anyway, I have question for you guys. I need a song that describes racism/stereotypes/discrimination with out cursing. I can't do Where is the Love?- Black Eye Peas. I was thinking of doing One-U2 or possibly Ignorance-Paramore. I have an extra credit thing due on Tuesday, but this a very small part of the project, only a couple parts, but I would not get the project right without it. Thanks!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

"Faces in the Hall" Gym Class Heroes "Blue American" - Placebo

I had a whole bunch in mind before I started posting btu I forgot
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hola teens.

I'll try and come up with some songs.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Thanks guys! That's all I need, I don't think I'm going to do the extra credit, it's an uber huge assignment, and I just want to relax today. Yeah I'm lazy, but my mom is making me do chores til probably the late afternoon, and I need to finish up a photography assignment, and she rather make me do dishes, where's that going to get me in life?
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

eh emperor's new groove and finding nemo are okay.
and s is the incredibles. but dear god. wall-e?
what the.. ugh..
disney rolls in his grave at most the new stuff.
anyways...
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Or as in the words of my old organist, "he laughs in his grave". That's what he told us when we did horrible at a Bach song, "Oh Back is probably laughing in his grave. Ha ha."
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

XD. he laughs at the pityfulness of them.
god i hope t.s.3 isn't a piece of crap.
ahhhhhh bach....
.....-.-