"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by dreamer »

Hii team Seth, and welcome twilight.geek!

What would you think Seth's favorite band is?
Since this is not my computer, and I almost can't remember any of the bands I like, I think I'm going to say Hip Hop and R&B :o
Tihi! Chris Brown, Ne-yo, Kid Cudi, Akon, The Game, Soulja boy.. You go it! ;)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

Hello everyone! I am to answer some question. I am sorry I didn't do that before but here goes.
When did you first notice you liked Seth? Why do you like him?
I first notice that I liked Seth at the end of Eclipse. I'm sorry but I was not a Seth fan from the beginning. But I always loved the wolf pack. I would rather be at Emily's house than the Cullen's. I am a wolf girl. I liked Jacob for the longest time because you can't help but love Jacob. Even those I hate Jacob people know that they really like Jacob. lol. Hmm...I can't help but think if anyone is really going to read this; but I will keep writing because it's fun. But I still love Jacob but I started noticing Seth. He was so sweet and was like how Jacob used to be until evil Bella came along. The more forced on him I became the more I started to like him. I know that he not that big of a character but he is still great. Then when Breaking Dawn came out; I thought that it was so sweet that went with Jacob to help the Cullen's and that he joined Jacob's pack. And Jacob imprinted on Nessie but at that point I really started to like Seth. I started to read SethXOC fan made stories and I started to like him more. He is just a wonderful and cheerful guy and you couldn't help but like him. And he is always smiling. I love that about him. But yeah...

What is your favorite Seth moment or quote?
I really like that part (I don't know why) when Seth and Edward fistbumped but not really because Seth was a wolf. I started laughing so load at that point.

Anything else you would like to add?
Umm...I can't think of anything right now...but maybe later. Oh, I think there should be a Team Werewolf group because they are the best!
Oh, you can call me twilight.geek because I am a twilight geek and also a book geek. I love books and I don't like it we people treat books badly. I am a Twilight fan since it began. I read Twilight in the first year it came out...and I'm kind of vein about that...yeah because I'm odd...but who isn't. :lol: Seth is amazing and needs someone to love too. That's all and it's nice to meet you all!
All you need is a steak and a fishing pole and you can catch your own werewolf! Man, I wish that was true.
TEAM WEREWOLVES! I run with werewolves.
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I officially welcome you twilight.geek! I have added you onto the list. Every fifteen posts members get upgraded into a new status. But members are in charge of keeping track of their own posts, due to the fact that my computer is stupid, so it takes me a SUPER LONG time to see how many posts each person has... I recommend you keep a post count at the end of your posts like:

PC:2

That is the easiest way. But most people end up estimating how many posts they have...
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any members. If you have questions for people to answer about Seth, feel free to post it, just give other questions a few days to get answered.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

Well to anwser my own question of what kind of music would Seth like...I think that he would like Blink 182, Linkin Park, Third Eye Blind, Switchfoot, and stuff like that.
All you need is a steak and a fishing pole and you can catch your own werewolf! Man, I wish that was true.
TEAM WEREWOLVES! I run with werewolves.
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

HEY ALL! Sorry I've been gone so long. Like I've said before High school got to me, so much hw and about a kamillion tests and quizzes practically everyday! :(

Well, I only see two questions....

What subject do you think Seth would like?

I think this question has been asked before.... :D Oh well! I'm pretty sure that Seth would like gym and art too, but I also agree with Ted that he would like history. I think it's because of his wolf heritage, he would want to know more about the past....

What band do you think Seth likes?

Oh boy, I am completely illiterate when it comes to bands. I'm going to say hip-hop and RnB and maybe some rap thrown in there. Basically, music you can dance to! :D

PC: Erm...lemme go check....

EDIT:

PC: 41 (WOOHOO!)

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Oh.. we should count our posts? :shock: Well, that's gonna be a big job :?

Hmm.. there isn't any new questions here yet, and maybe a little early for a new one? I'll be back when it's time for a new question then ;)

*counting posts*

Edit: Well, not that big of a job.. I'm soo new :cry:

PC: 9
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Well, I used to keep track of peoples posts.... I would go to there profile and search their post using the words:

"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

And then it would give me the amount of posts found in this thread by that user. But after a while... it got too time consuming.... Especially when we got more members.

Hmmm.... A new question..... The lex has been going pretty slow, so I guess another question should be asked.....
I'll think of a question later... I have homework to do. If anyone has a question they would like to ask, feel free.
ImageImageImage
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

I can ask the question used on Team Jacob..

What do you think Seth's best features are?
I don't really know how he looks, but I can imagine a olive skinned, hot brunnette, with eyes to drown in and abs and a back to drool over... ahh..

PC:10
ImageImage
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Yay! I didn't have to think of a question!!!

Hmmm.... Well for physical features, I imagine dark brown chocolate eyes, not quite black, that always have humor and kindness flickering through them. I can imagine that he would have gorgeous eyelashes to frame those perfect eyes, that are black, just like his fantastic coal black hair. He would have smooth skin, that's darker tan, and that has slight reddish tones. He would have a kind, funny smile, which would almost always be on his face. And of course, you can't forget the abs!!!!

For personality features I would think his humor and his friendly personality would be the best part of him. I can also imagine him being extremely caring and that he loves to have fun.

Sigh.... This is like my perfect guy that I'm describing.... Well, I'm not so picky on looks, as long as they have nice eyes and a kind smile. At at least if they are a little good looking... but I really like guys who can make me laugh, and guys that I can feel comfortable around. I also like guys who aren't afraid to show their emotions. I would rather know what they where thinking then for them to hide it to protect me.
ImageImageImage
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

Aww I like that question :D

I imagine Seth with dark brown eyes that go all crinkly whenever he smiles. And is hair is jet black and all spikey and messy, but so that it looks purposefully messy. He has an amazingly huge smile and all his teeth are perfect and white. And he definitely has abs, but I don't think he's over muscled, just the perfect amount *drool*

And for personality I agree with Nicholle, I think his humour and friendliness would be the best part about him.

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!